X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<Atlantis>-<Brig>

{Jennifer Keller} - {Dr. Carson Beckett} - {Captain/Dr. Anne MacGregor}

"Yeah... kinda," Jennifer said ruefully. "It would've been a lot better if he hadn't stolen it before we'd completed some of the trials." Narrowing her eyes, a frown creased her brow, as the entrance to the Brig appeared, two heavily armed marines at the door. "The whole business has been messy since we were on Earth, and I still need to run more live trials." The small party drew to a halt before the Brig, and Keller took a deep breath. "Here goes nothing," she murmured, and swallowed her nerves.
    sigpic

Comment

<Atlantis>-<Brig>

{Captain/Dr. Anne MacGregor} - {Dr. Carson Beckett} - {Jennifer Keller}

"From the briefing I had with Richard Woolsey here and Sam Carter at the SGC, I'd say you both have done miracles and I certainly have a lot of catching up to do." Anne said as the reached the entrance to the brig, the SF's there stood aside as they recoginised Jennifer and Carson. They stood stiffly at attention as Anne passed, she nodded to them both. When they were inside Anne whispered to the other two. "I am seriously thinking of removing my collar bars, this military formality is distracting me. Let's have a look at our boy shall we."
      Without the medical corps, there would be no SG teams left

wonderful Signature by my Daughter RogueRanger aka Melanie

Comment

<Atlantis>-<Brig>

{Jennifer Keller} - {Captain/Dr. Anne MacGregor} - {Dr. Carson Beckett}

They both chuckled and turned their combined attentions to 'our boy', a 6' 4" Wraith whose colour was not as good as it could have been. Golden, reptilian eyes regarded the newcomers shrewdly, curiosity written large on the alien Commander's face. A Wraith Jennifer could claim more than a passing familiarity with.

Jennifer saw Todd's gaze flicker over her in recognition, and he gave a grave nod of acknowledgment to her, but remained silent. She chewed on her lip, and looked away, feeling colour stain her cheeks under that very exacting look. "This is Todd... well... that's what Colonel Sheppard calls him."
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
          <Atlantis><Accommodation level> - <Teyla's room>

{Teyla} - {Ronon}

Teyla smiled in response, and followed him out of the room. Any distraction of their current puzzle was a good one, although she did know that at some point, they'd have to go searching again. What had been going on since their return to Pegasus?
          <Atlantis><Accommodation level> - <Teyla's room> - <Mess Hall>

{Ronon} - {Teyla}

Ronon walked protectively beside his friend, his hand every now and then touching his pistol grip. Just lately Atlantis seemed to be a bundle of nerves with the news of whole villages disappearing. As they headed for a transporter he turned to Teyla and asked. "Do you think it might be something else other than the Wraith Teyla? I mean it doesn't follow a culling pattern does it?"
          My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
          sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

<Atlantis>-<Brig>

From her small height Todd seemed almost a giant to Anne, but she was never one to bow to overly large males, no matter what species they were, she removed her glasses and pocketed them, and decided that to show a little authority her utility cap might help her seem something more than what she appeared, a five foot two mouse approaching an over large cat. Her combat boots gave her an extra inch and a quarter, so in her mind she checked herself, "More likely a rabbit than mouse." She stood a respectable couple of feet from him. "Hello Todd, my name is Anne MacGregor, we think we might have something that would interest you."

Comment

<Atlantis>-<Brig>

{Todd} - {Jennifer Keller} - {Captain/Dr. Anne MacGregor} - {Dr. Carson Beckett}

Todd unwound himself from the chair, and regarded the speaker with a lack of interest. To be frank, he didn't care who this diminutive female was, or what she had to offer, and he looked past her to Keller, speaking over her head. "Dr. Keller, how delightful," he rumbled, his voice deep, laden with multiple tones and sarcasm. "Please, tell me you have finally reached a solution to my... ah... problem?" A shark's grin stretched his mouth. "Ah, but I see from your expression, you have failed." His feet rocked beneath him, and he growled, irritated by his weakness. "And as you have failed, again, I have to wonder why it is you've woken me?"
              sigpic

Comment

<Atlantis>-<Brig>

Placing herself in an a position where he could not avoid a confrontation, Anne lifted herself up on her toes. "Not a very good start Todd." He eyes took on a fire of their own, she slapped him hard across the cheek. "Now let's start again. I am Captain Anne MacGregor, head surgeon of the SGC fleet. Now whether you respond to me or not is entirely up to you, but if you are serious about solving your problem, you will talk to me."

Comment

<Atlantis>-<Brig>

{Todd} - {Captain/Dr. Anne MacGregor} - {Dr. Carson Beckett} - {Jennifer Keller}

The rattle of P-90's locking on him, reminded Todd to keep his hands to himself, and he drew a long hard breath deep into his chest. Very well, if this Captain Anne MacGregor wanted his attention then she would have it. "Forgive me, Captain," he purred, accent on the title, and proffered a slight bow. "It seems my manners must have deserted me during my extended visit with your compatriots while I enjoyed their... hospitality." He spread his hands to the side of his body, and stepped away. "I await whatever help you believe you can give with interest."
                  sigpic

Comment

<Atlantis>-<Brig>

"Like a rooster in a hen house." Anne thought to herself, she knew all too well how to handle this cockerill. She lifted her hand to stroke his cheek and stood back and looked him up and down, she nodded to him. "That's better, we will get on well. Jen show him what we have, and I have the formulae on this USB. It's not perfect nor is it a cure my friend, but it does offer some relief for you until Doctor Keller can proceed to the next level." Anne stepped over to a computer terminal and plugged in the USB. She typed an entry code and the image of a DNA helix filled the screen, with analytical coding streaming down one side of the screen in a bar graph.

Comment

<Atlantis>-<Brig>

{Todd} - {Jennifer Keller} - {Captain/Dr. Anne MacGregor} - {Dr. Carson Beckett}

Stiff with fury, Todd's mouth set into a narrow line, and his slit-pupils expanded a little as he examined the female more closely while she worked. It seemed Earthborn females had more than their fair share of nerve, and he could not fault her for it, but he disliked being treated like one of their pets. This in mind, he attempted calm, and spoke to Keller. "What is it that will provide relief from the disease I apparently am, Dr. Keller, which your companion appears to be so excited about?"

Appalled Anne actually touched the Wraith in such a familiar manner, Jennifer nodded at him and found her voice. "It is just a stop gap -" Todd's attention was fixed on her keenly as she made the explanation, and Jennifer extracted the small vial of fluid from her pocket for him to see - "that can replenish your cells for a short period of time - say 36 hours."

"Fascinating," Todd said, and fastened his attention to the streaming data. "Then I can only presume Colonel Sheppard and Mr. Woolsey want me alive, and if they want me alive, then there is something you want from me."

Spoiler:
                      OOC - I hope the format I've just posted will suffice until Trill gets back, when we can go back to a post per piece of dialogue. I just thought, as I'm playing both for the time being, that it made sense to lump 'em together. Lemme know if you hate it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
                        <Atlantis><Accommodation level> - <Teyla's room> - <Mess Hall>

{Ronon} - {Teyla}

Ronon walked protectively beside his friend, his hand every now and then touching his pistol grip. Just lately Atlantis seemed to be a bundle of nerves with the news of whole villages disappearing. As they headed for a transporter he turned to Teyla and asked. "Do you think it might be something else other than the Wraith Teyla? I mean it doesn't follow a culling pattern does it?"
                        <Atlantis base - Accommodation level - transporter>

{Teyla} - {Ronon}

"No, it does not," Teyla replied thoughtfully. "I do not know who might be responsible. And you did not seem to find any tracks, which in itself is a mystery, unless these beings work with a technology we have never encountered before." She activated the transporter, and, as it asked for a destination, Teyla looked at Ronon. "Where to?" McKay could be anywhere, really, though her first guess would be the labs. He seemed to spend almost all of his time there.

Comment

{Ronon} - {Teyla}

Ronon's deep voice was a rumble of rocks in the small confines of the transporter. "Last I saw him was in the messhall, that's as good as any to start. He's always stuffing his face, even when he is in the lab." He finished with a broad grin which lightened the situation a little. "That's what gets to me Teyla, there is nothing, not even a hint the Wraith were at any of those villages. McKay or Sheppard have got to have some idea what's going on."

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                            <Atlantis>-<Brig>

Stiff with fury, Todd's mouth set into a narrow line, and his slit-pupils expanded a little as he examined the female more closely while she worked. It seemed Earthborn females had more than their fair share of nerve, and he could not fault her for it, but he disliked being treated like one of their pets. This in mind, he attempted calm, and spoke to Keller. "What is it that will provide relief from the disease I apparently am, Dr. Keller, which your companion appears to be so excited about?"

Appalled Anne actually touched the Wraith in such a familiar manner, Jennifer nodded at him and found her voice. "It is just a stop gap -" Todd's attention was fixed on her keenly as she made the explanation, and Jennifer extracted the small vial of fluid from her pocket for him to see - "that can replenish your cells for a short period of time - say 36 hours."

"Fascinating," Todd said, and fastened his attention to the streaming data. "Then I can only presume Colonel Sheppard and Mr. Woolsey want me alive, and if they want me alive, then there is something you want from me."

Spoiler:
                            OOC - I hope the format I've just posted will suffice until Trill gets back, when we can go back to a post per piece of dialogue. I just thought, as I'm playing both for the time being, that it made sense to lump 'em together. Lemme know if you hate it.
                            <Atlantis>-<Brig>

{Captain/Dr. Anne MacGregor}[/COLOR] - {Todd} - {Jennifer Keller} - [COLOR="#006400"] - {Dr. Carson Beckett}

The simulations had finished running through the sequence Anne lifted her head and turned around. "As you can see, the enzyme breaks down in your system slowly, I've adjusted it for your weight, which I can see to be about 85 kilograms give or take. This first dose will give you as Jennifer said, about thirty six hours of freedom, perhaps a little more but no less. If we can have your help Mr. Todd, I'm sure we can expand on this." She looked at him with measure, for some stupid reason, she saw a familiarity in him with her missing son, she couldn't say what it was. But his Alien creature, had that same air of confidence about him. Anne spoke to the SF's. "You can leave now corporal, airman. We'll be alright."

"Ma'am? Our orders are pretty clear from Colonel Sheppard ma'am." The young corporal said.

"I'll answer to him, now just go outside, you can guard from their. You make me nervous now go."

"Er, yes ma'am. We'll be right outside then."

"Good. Jennifer, Doctor Beckett, if you could mix that concoction in a little saline, about 10 cc's should be fine, Todd can either swallow it, or we'll prep an injection if you think that might work faster."

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post

{Ronon} - {Teyla}

Ronon's deep voice was a rumble of rocks in the small confines of the transporter. "Last I saw him was in the messhall, that's as good as any to start. He's always stuffing his face, even when he is in the lab." He finished with a broad grin which lightened the situation a little. "That's what gets to me Teyla, there is nothing, not even a hint the Wraith were at any of those villages. McKay or Sheppard have got to have some idea what's going on."
                              {Teyla} - {Ronon}

Teyla smiled back, Ronon's grin was infectious. And it lifted spirits, which was important. If they were going to save those people, they needed to believe they could. At least, *she* had to.

"Yes, indeed," She replied, manipulating the controls so that their next stop was the mess. A few moments later, the doors opened.

"Well, here we are. Now where are they?" Teyla looked around, but didn't spot McKay or indeed, Sheppard, immediately.

Comment

{Ronon} - {Teyla}

"We'll check the tables, knowing McKay, he alway's leaves a mess where he sat." Ronon chuckled. "If he's not here, we find Radek, and he'll lead us to McKay. Sheppard is probably in Woolsey's office."

Comment

Working...
                                X