X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<USS Apollo> <Atlantis orbit>

Lt. Laura Cadman

"Yes, Sir." Laura walked until she got there, wondering what might be going on. When she was there, she saw the Marnines and the Colonel Hasluck.
    "Colonel, we might have a hostile situation on Baku. Colonel Davidson has said that you should be ready to deploy the moment we're in low orbit over the planet."
    Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

<USS Apollo> <Baku Region>

{Colonel Ted Hasluck USMC} NPC

The gruff looking Colonel had just finished dressing down his troops for slovenly behavior when Cadman arrived, he was somewhat surprised to see the weapons expert on board. "Can't trust them flyboys to get it right can we Cadman? Well is suppose it will be up to us to pull Sheppard's ass out of the fire again. Thank you, Lieutenant." he turned back to his thirty troops, men and women both. "Listen up you morons, lock and load, the Air Force need a little lesson in how to secure a little peaceful resort, what do you say leathernecks?"

"Hoohah!"

"Good, now square your gear and be ready for beam in. Colonel Davidson we're at your service."

"Three minutes Ted."

wonderful sig by my little sister Mel, kind of reminds me of the missus and me

Comment

<USS Apollo> <Baku Region>

Lt. Laura Cadman

Laura saluted the Colonel and waited for those three minutes to come, she was ready to prove herself. Ready to save Co. Sheppard and his team, and was ready for the battle that was yet to come.
        Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

{Colonel Ian Davidson} NPC

"Hasluck, we're in position now standby."

"Roger Dav. Teams ready."

All, loudly. "Marines ready sir, marines rule sir....Hoohah!!!!"

Ian looked over at his XO. "Karina, see if you can locate Colonel Sheppard, lock onto his coordinates and tell him we're sending help."
          My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
          sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

{Major Karina Fothering} NPC

"Yes Colonel." The scottish major turned to her monitor and attempted to locate Sheppard and his team.

"Locked onto his position, sir." She opened communications. "Colonel Sheppard, this is the Apollo, we're standby to assist over."
            If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
            sigpic

Comment

{Lt. Col. John Sheppard}

"Apollo you better be real. Colonel Hasluck and his unit I take it? Ask if he has any Javelin's we have armor here and we need immediate evac for wounded as soon as we deal with this crap. Over."

Comment

<USS Apollo> <Baku Region orbit>

Karina smiled at Sheppard's voice over the coms. "Yes, Colonel, Hasluck and his unit and they have three missiles with them Over"

She turned to Colonel. "Shall I inform sickbay to prepare for incoming wounded, sir?"
                sigpic

Comment

{Colonel Ian Davidson} + {Systems Officer, Lt. Oliver West}

"Ma'am Doctor Keller is in medbay now plus.....wait one....fifteen kids!" Ollie had a surprised look on his face.

"Too late for that Karina, you have the bridge. I'm going to check with Doctor Keller, keep me posted." Ian left his command chair and headed directly for medbay. As he took the first steps he tapped his comslink. "Hasluck, you're on your way. Lieutenant West beam the Marines onto Colonel Sheppards position, spread them north and south."

"Aye sir, Marines away Sir!"

Colonel Davidson had not been gone seconds when another Tech called to the XO. "Ah Major ma'am, we have two ships just exiting hyperspace, eighty thousand metres off our starboard bow." The young sergeant enhanced his display and linked it to Karina's. "The show Ancient Aurora class silhouettes...holy sh! Major they have Asgard energy signatures, they are....."

Two plasma bolts hit the Apollo square on broadside, the shields held, but they wouldn't for too long if they had to defend themselves.

wonderful sig by my little sister Mel, kind of reminds me of the missus and me

Comment

As the Apollo rocked from the impact, she looked back to her screen. The Ancient ships were preparing to fire again. "Return fire." She activated the coms again to Sheppard and the Marine team on the planet. "I'm sorry Colonel, we're taking heavy fire from two Ancient Aurora class ships. We can't remain here for much longer." Another shot from the Ancient ships clipped the shield. Karina knew it couldn't last much longer under this assault.

"Prepare to take us to hyperspace." She hated leaving Sheppard and the others behind on the planet, but they wouldn't do them much good if they were destroyed.
                    sigpic

Comment

<USS Apollo> <Atlantis Orbit>

"Atlantis, this is the Apollo. I regret to inform you that we were unable to retrieve Colonel Sheppard and his team before we were set upon by two Ancient Aurora class ships. Our wounded are being beamed down to you now, over.
                      sigpic

Comment

<Atlantis>

{Chuck the Technician} NPC

Colour drianed from Chuck's face when he heard the news, he called Woolsey over immediatley and received instructions to send the wounded directly to the gate room, medics were rushed in to receive them. "Apollo, that is bad news. Are you returning? Is Colonel Davidson there?"

Comment

"We shall be returning as soon as our wounded are seen to and we have made necessary repairs. Colonel Davidson was injured in the attack, he will be one of the casualties beamed down to you."
                          sigpic

Comment

<Atlantis>

NPC {Richard Woolsey}

"Thank you Apollo, standing by we have med teams here now. Am I speaking to Major Fothering by any chance?"

Comment

"That is correct," she replied. She gave a nod to one of the technicians to start beaming more people down to Atlantis. Karina looked back over the damage report. There wasn't too much damage, but they would still need to be fighting fit to take on the two Ancient ships again.
                              sigpic

Comment

<Atlantis>

{Richard Woolsey} NPC

As the first casualties began arriving Richard's face took on a frown, the Captain out of action and a young Major in command gave him pause to wonder if they had the ability to defend themself. He had every confidence in Karina though, her files and Davidson's mission reports gave her a very high rating, confident and cool under pressure. "Karina, as soon as you can leave the ship in capable hands while undergoing repairs, I need to speak with you and Doctor Keller as well."

Comment

Working...
                                X