This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<Pentagon-IOA Meeting> - <Outer hall sub level 5>

{Rear Admiral William MacGregor}- {Doctor Daniel Jackson} - {Lt. General Jack O'Neill}

"As good as any Danny boy. And Will, Anne did not beat me, I withdrew out of courtesy." Jack said managing the weakest of grins.

"Oh yeah right John."Will replied sarcastically, knowing full well Jack's abhorance of his given name. "Come on, I'm buying you old Coot."

That started a round of banter and old memeories that had the two older men in stitches. Then Will turned to Daniel more solemnly. "Son you two need to finish this business smartly, my intel tells me, all of us will be needed sooner rather than later."
    My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
    sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

<Pentagon-IOA Meeting> - <Outer hall sub level 5>

{Doctor Daniel Jackson}-{Rear Admiral William MacGregor}- {Lt. General Jack O'Neill}

"I wish Sam and Teal'c was here to see that grin," Daniel laughed softly at the look on Jack's face

"I thought speaking in front 200 fellow Egyptologist at a professional conference was tough. Talking in front of 60people on the fate of the Stargate program and Earth is nerve racking. And what is your intel telling you?"
      Last edited by Apollodragon; 09 August 2010, 09:58 PM.
      -------------
      "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
      "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

Spoiler:
        Originally posted by Vagabond Serpent View Post
        <SGC>

<Corridor leading to the Armoury>

{Captain Elena Ovcharenko ~ Scorpio}

"It's OK, Lieutenant, just don't make thinking for me a habit and there won't ever be a problem." Now she was also whispering to him while they three were approaching their destination, Tyrone few steps ahead. "It all sounds like you two are conspiring on me." The woman chukled quietly, but immediately restored a serious face. "And thank you for that rank notifying, Batou, I'll keep it in mind."

By now they reached armoury and the Corporal seemed to finally form his answer to her questions.

<Armoury>

Elena watched Jamuljin laying out the gear, then accepted the rifle, marking in her memory what he was saying. She examined it, inserted a magazine and cocked it. Then she aimed it at a spot on the wall and mumbled. "British L85A2 gas-operated, rotating bolt assault rifle in a bullpup layout... Weight 4.98 kgs loaded and with telescopic SUSAT sight, also has aperture iron sights... Length 785 mms, barrel length 518 mms, standard NATO 5.56x45 mm cartridge, 30 rounds, 775 rounds per minute, muzzle velocity 940 meters per second, effective range 650 meters... Can have a laser light module attached, as well as a 40 mm under-barrel grenade launcher..." She finally lowered it down after digging out of her memory all about the rifle what she was able to, unloaded the weapon and turned to the awaiting Corporal. "Well, I trust you to chose my weapons since there're no Russian ones now, so I'll take it, thank you, though if I'll ever met the guy who inveted the bullpup I'll cook his brains with peas since they're not useful for anything else." Lena smiled and put the rifle on the table with the rest of her gear, cocked it again there to make the cartridge eject, caught it and shoved it back into the magazine. "Now about you, Corporal. I like what I hear, but I still think that we'll do like my first CO did to me after my graduation from the Aviation School. What does it mean is that you can tag along with SG-4 on this mission, and if I'll like what I see during it as well as I like what I hear now, then you're in after it ends. Grab your gear, soldier!"

Scorpio leant against the table and folded her hands on her chest, watching Raiden sorting out his equipment.

"To be honest, I've only vague imagination. All I can tell now is that it's something about getting into a LA secret hideout somewhere. If we'll manage to catch Cate after the briefing, she would probably shed some more light on it."

<SGC> <Armory> <Hall way>

{Corporal Tyrone (Ty) Henry Jamuljun,}

Ty heard the Australian woman's voice and grabbed his gear, handed the newly serviced Desert Eagles to Lt. Kusangi and closed the armory door as he followed the other two out. He spoke quietly to Elena. "I won't let you down ma'am and you'll find that L85 more than suit your needs. Ma'am my I ask, no disrespect, but is Flt Lt. Hayden as insane as they say she is in combat?"

Comment

<SGC>

<Armoury Corridor>

{Flt. Lt. Catherine Hayden} - {Batou Kusanagi~Raiden}

Batou walked next to Cate getting his P90 and M1911A1 .45cal special situated as they traversed the corridor. "Hey Cate can you tell me more about this mission, because I need to know what tech gear I'm gonna need to bring if we're gonna get this thing done with the least amount of resistance." Batou overhearing what Ty had asked his CO laughed softly to himelf knowing that the Corporal would soon find out just how "insane" Cate really was in battle.
          Last edited by Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei; 09 August 2010, 08:59 PM.
          sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

<Pentagon Main Elevators> <Officers Lounge>

{Rear Admiral William MacGregor} - {Doctor Daniel Jackson}

Will stood eye to eye with Daniel, he knew Jack had the same intel but for some reason was keeping it in. Being careful of surveilance, even here in the Pentagon, Will kept his voice very low. "We'll be fighting a war on three battle fronts Daniel. Both Galaxies we patrol and here on Earth. We are under prepared and the storm is approaching more rapidly than we'd wish for." He turned to Jack who nodded in agreement. "Hence the need for the three of us to be about our duties asap."

The elevator stopped at level three and the doors opened. Before they stepped out Jack re-iterated Will's estimates. "Like yesterday Daniel, we need to close this charade and get the international support and agreement yesterday."

((OOC*Apllo there were 60 people*)) post http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...1#post11798526

Comment

{Doctor Daniel Jackson}-{Rear Admiral William MacGregor}

"Oh that intel, I was not sure if you meant that you had some more intel that I or we where not being told," Daniel had replied to Will with a quick glance to O'Neill.

"I know that Jack with all the work I have been doing for the IOA and the Atlantis program, getting this finished the sooner we can get back to work." "and hopefully SG1 can become restored to it's full power with me added back to it.. He followed the two men until they got to the officer's lounge's door. Daniel had been working for the USAF long enough that he was not allowed in unless someone invited him and Jack often used the lounge to hide from Daniel at tense times like this.
              -------------
              "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

Comment

Originally posted by Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei View Post
                <SGC>

<Armoury Corridor>

Batou walked next to Cate getting his P90 and M1911A1 .45cal special situated as they traversed the corridor. "Hey Cate can you tell me more about this mission, because I need to know what tech gear I'm gonna need to bring if we're gonna get this thing done with the least amount of resistance." Batou overhearing what Ty had asked his CO laughed softly to himelf knowing that the Corporal would soon find out just how "insane" Cate really was in battle.
                <Armoury Corridor> - <Gate Room>

"Oh the usual Sangi, knives, grenades, girrotes, sharp sticks." She laughed as she turned her head around to see Elena smile at her. "Standard tactical entry within a civilian enclave, you know the drill. We should have flash bangs, smoke and silencers. But I think for the most part unless we get heavy resistance, our zat's will do fine. Beam out in two minutes guys, hussle up." She clicked her coms. "Oddysey we're almost in position."

Comment

<SGC>

<Gate Room>

{Batou Kusanagi~Raiden} - {Airman 1st Class Greg Jameson-NPC}

"Oddysey, this is Lt. Kusanagi, I need you to beam my entry kit to my quarters. It has locator tag #004." Airman 1st Class Jameson responded "Understood Lieutenant, your gear will be waiting for you upon your arrival."

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                    Spoiler:

<SGC> <Armory>

{Flt. Lt. Catherine Hayden}

Cate had wound her way down to the armory, she held back her anger at Drake having to be re-deployed, but there was nothing she could do about it now. She turned into the door of the Armory and found her firend. "Elena, game on girl. Come on we're out of here as of ten minutes ago. Oddysey is our taxi today." She beamed that toothy smile. "Raiden, grab my DE's please and lets go."

((DE's= Desert Eagle automatic .357 magnum pistols))
                    <SGC>

<Armoury>

{Captain Elena Ovcharenko ~ Scorpio} - {Flt. Lt. Catherine Hayden}

Captain responded somewhat pleased.

"Well, isn't it good when your instincts are right, Cate?"

The woman returned balance to her feet, and spent no more than a minute to sort out the pile of her equipment, checking if Tyrone pulled everything what she needed out of the racks, and situating it where it should go. When she was satisfied by the inspection, she left the armoury, loading a magazine into her new L85 while she walked.

Originally posted by Weedle View Post
                    Spoiler:

<SGC> <Armory> <Hall way>

{Corporal Tyrone (Ty) Henry Jamuljun,}

Ty heard the Australian woman's voice and grabbed his gear, handed the newly serviced Desert Eagles to Lt. Kusangi and closed the armory door as he followed the other two out. He spoke quietly to Elena. "I won't let you down ma'am and you'll find that L85 more than suit your needs. Ma'am my I ask, no disrespect, but is Flt Lt. Hayden as insane as they say she is in combat?"
                    Spoiler:

<SGC>

<Armoury Corridor>

<SGC>

<Armoury Corridor>

{Captain Elena Ovcharenko ~ Scorpio} - {Corporal Tyrone (Ty) Henry Jamuljun}

Elena looked at the SG-4 potential member, her eyes were smiling and sparks of mischief flashed somewhere deep in them, but her face remained completely serious, when she replied to the man.

"Our people have one nice proverb - it's better to see something one time, than to hear about it a hundred times... You'll soon see Cate in action with your own eyes, Corporal."

She stifled a laughter and turned her attention to the conversation between her friend and Raiden.

Spoiler:

<Armoury Corridor> - <Gate Room>

"Oh the usual Sangi, knives, grenades, girrotes, sharp sticks." She laughed as she turned her head around to see Elena smile at her. "Standard tactical entry within a civilian enclave, you know the drill. We should have flash bangs, smoke and silencers. But I think for the most part unless we get heavy resistance, our zat's will do fine. Beam out in two minutes guys, hussle up." She clicked her coms. "Oddysey we're almost in position."
                    <SGC>

<Armoury Corridor>

"That's why I never walk around without my knife when on a mission, Cate, one never knows when it's necessary to cut a wire or throat or hurl it between shoulder blades. Don't worry - if we need a silent infilitration, you'll have it."

Her smile turned grim and the faded away completely as Scorpio recalled that it was a stolen knife that saved her from the certain death in captivity almost decade ago. The group was in the Gate Room now.

Spoiler:

<SGC>

<Gate Room>

{Batou Kusanagi~Raiden} - {Airman 1st Class Greg Jameson-NPC}

"Oddysey, this is Lt. Kusanagi, I need you to beam my entry kit to my quarters. It has locator tag #004." Airman 1st Class Jameson responded "Understood Lieutenant, your gear will be waiting for you upon your arrival."
                    <SGC>

<Gate Room>

That last exchange between the ship and Batou formed a question in Lena's mind that immediately was hurled at her friend standing beside the Captain.

"So, Cate, are we staying on Oddysey for some time, or are we immediately beamed down to our destination? Where're are we heading to, by the way?"
                    Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

<SGC>

<Gate Room>

- {SG4}

"Maybe an hour or so Elena, after that, Soho in London. It was an old Trust safe house, which gives me the creeps." Cate made a double click on her coms unit. "Colonel Ellis we're good to go."

Comment

Originally posted by Apollodragon View Post

{Doctor Daniel Jackson}-{Rear Admiral William MacGregor}

"Oh that intel, I was not sure if you meant that you had some more intel that I or we where not being told," Daniel had replied to Will with a quick glance to O'Neill.

"I know that Jack with all the work I have been doing for the IOA and the Atlantis program, getting this finished the sooner we can get back to work." "and hopefully SG1 can become restored to it's full power with me added back to it.. He followed the two men until they got to the officer's lounge's door. Daniel had been working for the USAF long enough that he was not allowed in unless someone invited him and Jack often used the lounge to hide from Daniel at tense times like this.
                        <Pentagon> <Officers Lounge>

{Rear Admiral William MacGregor} - {Doctor Daniel Jackson} - {Lt. General jack O'Neill}

Finding a table near a window and most likely away from any bugging devices, with the hum of the aircon to provide re-assurance of that Will sat nearest to the glass and made sure he had an all round view of the large dining area. A steward approached and placed menus on the table and retreated a respectable distance and waited.

"Daniel, Jack. Two things." He was almost whispering. "The LA planet the Hammond is about to go to, I've picked up from my sources that they have somehow acquired our missile defence technology, it's no surprise considering the SGC's other mission to root out LA ferrets here on Earth." Reacing inot his pocket Will took out a small Blackberry device. He activated the tiny screen. "Here see for yourself." The small image showed rows of SAM sites around what was very obviously a Lucian base.

Jack had to put on his glasses to see the image clearly. "Will how the F*** did you get that, you've only just joined the programme. And how do we know that's our target?" O'Neill was not amused, friend or not.

"PX6-2M7 ring a bell Jack? Listen up mate, FYI, whilst you in the States had kept the Stargate from the rest of the world, you forgot that half your military sub-contractors were based overseas. Of those maybe twenty percent are in Australia, it didn't take our DoD much to put two and two together. Plus the wrecked Al-Kesh we recovered north east of Casey Station helped as well. These are our own images. I've been there and a few other places you guys have visited over the last fifteen years. We were going to run our own programme until we got the "Official" invite. Needless to say, we have established our own small off-world base."

Jack's face went red. He wasn't usually the kind to show anger but this...this just got right up him. "Why you back stabbing b*stards, how could you do that, without telling your Allies." He thumped the table which made other patrons turn in his directon and made to stand. Will grabbed his sleeve.

"Quid pro quo, Jack. Sit down before you embarass yourself. I'm giving you this and access to our base, it's right in the heart of the main Lucian system, PX4-9K2. Don't look a bloody gift horse in the mouth mate." Will could be as ruthless as anyone, and even with old comrades he would not pull any punches. He looked at Daniel for a bit of logicl intervention before he got to his second point.

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post

{Rear Admiral William MacGregor} - {Doctor Daniel Jackson} - {Lt. General jack O'Neill}

Finding a table near a window and most likely away from any bugging devices, with the hum of the aircon to provide re-assurance of that Will sat nearest to the glass and made sure he had an all round view of the large dining area. A steward approached and placed menus on the table and retreated a respectable distance and waited.

"Daniel, Jack. Two things." He was almost whispering. "The LA planet the Hammond is about to go to, I've picked up from my sources that they have somehow acquired our missile defence technology, it's no surprise considering the SGC's other mission to root out LA ferrets here on Earth." Reacing inot his pocket Will took out a small Blackberry device. He activated the tiny screen. "Here see for yourself." The small image showed rows of SAM sites around what was very obviously a Lucian base.

Jack had to put on his glasses to see the image clearly. "Will how the F*** did you get that, you've only just joined the programme. And how do we know that's our target?" O'Neill was not amused, friend or not.

"PX6-2M7 ring a bell Jack? Listen up mate, FYI, whilst you in the States had kept the Stargate from the rest of the world, you forgot that half your military sub-contractors were based overseas. Of those maybe twenty percent are in Australia, it didn't take our DoD much to put two and two together. Plus the wrecked Al-Kesh we recovered north east of Casey Station helped as well. These are our own images. I've been there and a few other places you guys have visited over the last fifteen years. We were going to run our own programme until we got the "Official" invite. Needless to say, we have established our own small off-world base."

Jack's face went red. He wasn't usually the kind to show anger but this...this just got right up him. "Why you back stabbing b*stards, how could you do that, without telling your Allies." He thumped the table which made other patrons turn in his directon and made to stand. Will grabbed his sleeve.

"Quid pro quo, Jack. Sit down before you embarass yourself. I'm giving you this and access to our base, it's right in the heart of the main Lucian system, PX4-9K2. Don't look a bloody gift horse in the mouth mate." Will could be as ruthless as anyone, and even with old comrades he would not pull any punches. He looked at Daniel for a bit of logicl intervention before he got to his second point.

{Doctor Daniel Jackson}
                          -{Rear Admiral William MacGregor}-{Lt. General jack O'Neill}

Was glad that Jack and Will invited him in the Officers Lounge it was a rare occasion. Daniel watched as the various military members gave him a kind of strange look. He also watched with his anthropologist's eye seeing how the various groups meld together and dealt him as an outsider.

"Jack does Sam and crew of the Hammond know about the missile defense system?" he asked to make sure that his assumption that Sam and company where walking into trap they didn't now about.

Daniel also grabbed Jack's arm for him to calm down and said to him "Jack, as Will said we ran the Stargate program for several years without telling our international allies even when the destruction Earth was apparent. It is obvious Will cares and trusts us enough give us this information rather then just sit on this information, unlike some others in his program who have yet to tell us."
                          Last edited by Apollodragon; 10 August 2010, 05:51 PM.
                          -------------
                          "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

Comment

{Rear Admiral William MacGregor}- {Lt. General jack O'Neill} - {Doctor Daniel Jackson}

Jack's ears pricked up at Daniel's statement. His head snapped back to Will. "I did get a bit off didn't I, sorry Will. But christ, how old is that intel. Does anyone else other than your people know?"

The steward was returning with a light meal of snacks and drinks when Will shot out of his chair. "Hell no Jack, I only received this data about an hour before the meeting. Has the Hammond left yet?"

Jack looked at his watch. "They're due to depart in thirty minutes, we need to get to a secure phone to Landry. Then we need to wrap this delegation up in about ten minutes. I'll go and call Hank, you two get back to the meeting." With that,Jack took a long draw of his drink, grabbed a handful of fries from his plate and left them.

Will did much the same and without waiting for Daniel he was off, quickly looked over his shoulder. "Time is ticking Daniel, let's go."

Comment

<SGC>

<Gate Room>

- {SG4}

"Maybe an hour or so Elena, after that, Soho in London. It was an old Trust safe house, which gives me the creeps." Cate made a double click on her coms unit. "Colonel Ellis we're good to go."
                              <USS Oddysey> <Bridge>

{Corporal Tyrone (Ty) Henry Jamuljun,} - {SG4} {Colonel Ellis NPC}

Ty had never felt anything like it, he'd done gate travel but never beamed before, he felt as if at first he wanted to empty his stomache, but that feeling soon passed and turned to euphoria. He staggard a little and leaned on Elena for support. "Ah..um sorry ma'am, just getting my legs."

Abe Ellis swung around in his command chair as soon as he heard SG4 arrive. "Ovcharenko, Hayden and SG4. You have a room on level three. Lieutenant Kusangi your gear is there and I'll join you all in about ten minutes." he said without much ado.
                              Last edited by Weedle; 10 August 2010, 07:13 PM.

Comment

<USS Oddysey> <Bridge>

{Corporal Tyrone (Ty) Henry Jamuljun,} - {Batou Kusanagi~Raiden}

"Come on Ty I'll show you to our quarters temporary though they may be," Batou said. "Cate, Cap we'll met up with you in the ready room in 15 after i collect my gear."

Comment

Working...
                                X