X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<Pentagon> <Jack O'Neill's office>

{Mark Spencer NPC}, {Janet Walkins US Air Force chef NPC}

Mark sighed to himself quietly hopping that O'Neill would not hear it. "Sir I will make those calls at once." There was a knock that came from the other room and a young blonde woman dressed in US Air Force dress cooking clothes walked in carrying Jack's food. Mark turned to face the woman, "Come in, he is sitting at his desk Janet," Mark said to the young woman. As she walked into Jack's office Mark grabbed the 2nd cup of coffee off the tray. Once she go to the table in Jack's office she put the tray down and gave Jack a salute.

She waited till he saluted him till speaking up. "Is there anything else I can get you sir?" said Janet.
    -------------
    "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
    "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

{Mark Spencer NPC},

Mark walked off after grabbing his cup and sat at his desk. Mark started his calls and made sure that the information he said didn't give any sensitive information away. First Mark stared with Mark but instead of a call sent Mark a text message Mark's blackberry. The message read "General O'Neill will meet you on the plane tomorrow- Office of General Jack O'Neill." Mark picked up the phone again and dialed Frank. "General O'Neill is ready for his pick up you know the location." Mark pressed down the hang up button and let it go and dialed the SGC. Mark put down the basic phone and he grabbed the secured phone, then dialed the SGC. "Sergeant Welter Harriman O'Neill has given the go ahead with the current mission." He continued his various other calls including the White House.
      Last edited by Apollodragon; 12 September 2010, 03:45 PM.
      -------------
      "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

Comment

{Lt General Jack O'Neill}

He had forgotten entirely about his food. Thanking the young woman and dismissing her politely he returned to his desk. "Ah, no that will be all sergeant." he waited for her to leave and spoke to Mark again. "I suppose I have time for this. " He lifted the lid and found not only his apple pie, but a nice plate of fried chicken and salad, along with his coffee. Shrugging his shoulders, he sat agiain. "I'll finish this and go. Let me know as soon as Frank is here with the car and you've at least called the Whitehouse Mark." He began eating, he didn't realise how long it had been since the IOA meeting and he last ate, if he ate at all.

((OOC Apollo, Jack got up from his desk))
        My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
        sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

{Mark Spencer NPC}, {Janet Walkins US Air Force chef NPC}

Janet left O'Neill to his plate of food and made her way into the outer office. "See you in the morning Mark," she said while giving him a wink.

Mark responded mouthing "Not now Janet." He hated living this some what double life. The only problem the USAF had with their relationship was the location. He hated when Janet was on night shift because he it meant he only saw her for a couple of minutes in the morning. Janet walked out a little upset with Mark. Mark watched Janet's bum as she left. He started wondering when the last time the spent some intimate time together.

---

A couple of minutes later

Mark was slowly and quietly putting his stuff away for the night so he could leave just as soon as Jack left the office. While putting some papers on his desk his phone rang. "Hello, General Jack O'Neill's office, this Sergeant Mark Spencer, can I help you," said as he answered the phone. A few seconds passed by with the person on the other end talking, "He will be there momentarily. Good-bye, Frank." Mark pressed the button on the intercom as he hung up the phone. "General O'Neill, Frank is waiting for you," Mark spoke into the intercom.
          -------------
          "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

Comment

{Lt General Jack O'Neill}

Stretching his tired muscles, Jack once again got out of his ever so comfy chair, he left the meal half finished and walked out to the outer office. Grabbing his hat and coat, he looked at the young man at his desk. "Go, go and spend some time with her Mark. I'll have Frank pick you up in the morning....oh and bring your gun, I don't know why, but I've got an itch at the back of my neck for some reason about the launch." With that he walked slowly to the door, trying to remember if he'd forgotten anything. He paused with his hand on the handle.

Comment

{Mark Spencer NPC}

"Wha.. How did you know sir?" Mark answered surprised. "I would spend the time with her if I could but she is working nights this week done in the cafeteria but I will see her for a couple of minutes in the morning," he still wondering how O'Neill knew. "I will bring my gun and a couple of extra clips tomorrow."
              -------------
              "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

Comment

<Pentagon> <outer office>

{Lt General Jack O'Neill} {CMS Frank Kapeski-Driver} NPC

"I'm sixty years of age Mark, as you get older, very little escapes you I guess." Jack said light heartedly. He opened the door to find Frank standing there. Nodding to him he looked over his shoulder. "0600, oh and vests, draw a couple of vests tonight Mark, see you then." He walked along the corridor next to his driver. "Anything to report Frank?"

"Yes sir, Malcolm Barrett is in the car sir." The nuggety Marine repiled.

"Is he now?"

"Sir,"

Comment

{Mark Spencer NPC}

Mark blushed a little when O'Neill had told Mark that he knew about Mark and Janet being a couple. "I am writing the e-mail to the quartermaster now sir. I will pick up the vest before I leave for the night. Good night Sir," Mark said as Jack was almost out the door.
                  Last edited by Apollodragon; 13 September 2010, 05:07 PM.
                  -------------
                  "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

Comment

Hearing Mark's reply down the hall a short way, Jack replied an affirmative. "Gotcha' ok then." He had a lot on his mind as his footseps traced the way to the stairs that would take him to the front entrance. "Frank, I want you to be frank. How did his assesment go?"

"Good sir. In fact very good. I think he'd be a fine member of the SGC once Glinda comes off leave."

"Landry's aid?"

"Yes, with 'special' licences sir."

"Shootin people?"

"Ah, yes sir."

((OOC, we need to wait a few days for the next morning to roll in Apollo))

Comment

<Washington Suburbs>

Jack had been dozing in the traffic when suddenly the car braked, he pitched forward slightly into his seat belt. "What the....?"

"We're here Sir, Spencer's apartment. Shall I get him or do you.."

"Nah, give me a minute." The cellphone appeared in his hand, he searched through the contacts and hit Marks number when he found it. A ringing phone always made him impatient, the longer it rang the worse he got. 'Age' He put it down to.

"Come on son answer your phone." Holding his hand over the top to cover his voice. "Ten bucks says he's got the girl Frank."

"Sir that's kind of a fate accompli sir."

"Yes in the words of the wise, indeed." Memories. "Come on Mark answer will ya!"
                      Last edited by puddlejumperOZ; 21 September 2010, 08:28 PM.

Comment

<Washington Suburbs>
                        Mark Spencer NPC

Janet had gotten to Mark's apartment about 40 mins. before O'Neill had called. She was able to leave early because the kitchen staff decided on cooking a simple breakfast today. She joined Mark in the shower, which surprised him a little but he didn't mind. After getting himself dressed Mark made himself and Janet a quick breakfast which consisted of a bagel and some juice. Just as the two of them where finished talking about their day Mark's cell phone went off. He looked over to cell sitting on the table and it displayed Jack's name. Mark looked up at Janet "Hopefully I will see you before you have to leave for work but you know Jack and my job." He picked up the phone and answered "Good morning General O'Neill." He got up and kissed Janet on the lips while Jack was talking.
                        -------------
                        "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

Comment

<Washington Suburbs>

Hearing quite distinctly the mushing sound over the phone, Jack leaned forward with his hand over the back of the front seat. "Ten bucks Frank, you heard that."

Kapeksi, who was not only Jack's driver, but his personal body guard, and lately good friend conceded it was most likely and reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a wad of bills. He handed over a ten. "Hmm, sir I'm gonna get payback you know that."

"Ya don't say!" He settled back into his seat after taking the proffered note.

"Good morning General O'Neill."

"Morning Mark. We have a plane to catch I believe....oh you did call the President's secretary as a reminder didn't you?"

Comment

<Washington Suburbs>

{Mark Spencer NPC}

"I already called the President's secretary before my morning run, sir," Mark replied while he grabbed his duffel with the vests and guns in it.
                            I will be down stairs in about two minutes sir, Goodbye."
                            Mark closed his phone, gave Janet another long kiss and headed out the door. Mark took the stairs since he only lived on the seconded floor and he needed to burn off some of the excess adrenaline that was in his system.

By the time Mark got to the car door Frank met him and opened the door for him "Thank you Frank," Mark took a seat next to Jack. "Good morning sir, I have the supplies you asked for in this duffel."
                            -------------
                            "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

Comment

<Washington Suburbs> <Andrews AFB>

"Morning Mr Spencer." Frank said politely as he shut the Cadillac's door. It had began to drizzle again and when he set himself in the front drivers seat and pulled into the morning traffice he checked his mirrors in every direction, his ear listening for any chatter from Air Force security control on the two way, his other ear with it's comslink, waiting for any updates. "General Sir, Mr Strom will be meeting you at Andrews."

Half awake, Jack blinked twice when he felt the weight of Mark on the seat next to him, the January wind blew for a moment before the door closed. Jack watched the cars go by before he answered, the rain and cold fogging the windows, he wiped a clear patch with his gloved hand. "Good Mark, I still have that itch. Call it what you will, but something tells me if anyone was going to try anything, today in Seattle would be a good place to start. While we're heading to Andrews....thank you Frank.....call Landry and tell him I want extra security at the Boeing plant by the time we get there. I'm gonna catch forty winks."

Comment

<Washington Suburbs> <Andrews AFB>

"Go back to sleep sir, I will quietly call General Landry." Mark said as we watched his officer close his eyes. He pulled out his cell phone and dialed the direct line to Landry's sectary. Mark waited until Walter picked up the phone.

"General Landry's office, I am Sergeant Walter Hairman, how can I help you?" said the Sergeant .

"Hey Walter this Mark, I need to speak to General Landry."

"Oh, good morning Mark, Landry just stepped out of the office. I can take message and give him the message momentarily." said the Major.

"That will work, but please rush to Landry ASAP that General O'Neill wants some extra security this morning."
                                -------------
                                "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

Comment

Working...
                                X