X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<Washington Suburbs> <Andrews AFB>

{Lt General Jack O'Neill} {CMS Frank Kapeski-Driver} NPC

"ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz" Jack did snore ever so loudly, it could at times be annoying but his staff were used to it by now.

Frank looked in the mirror with one eye. "So Mark, about the girl. I saw her yesterday, good catch man, she is hot I gotta say, even if I am married twenty years."

The traffic eased a little as they turned up the off ramp for Andrews and luckily as well the rain slowed to a fine mist. "Ten minutes to Andrews Mark."
    My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
    sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Mark Spencer

"D**n it," Mark whispered under his breath. "How did you know about her Frank?'
      -------------
      "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
      "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

{Lt General Jack O'Neill} {CMS Frank Kapeski-Driver} NPC

"Better give him a shake Mark." Frank said as the Cadillac turned into the entry before the security gates. "It's what I do. You should know that by now. I'm paid to look after the General and that includes knowing everything about his staff...and I mean everything." He all but broke into a laugh as the car slowed before the barrier.

Comment

Mark Spencer

Mark cleared his throat "Sir we are about to pull in the gate to Andrews." He gave a laugh at Frank's comment and joked back "man Frank you need to get yourself a hobby beside watching people through a telescope."
          -------------
          "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

Comment

The dark blue Caddy pulled up by the gate as a female SF sergeant leaned into the window, she recognised all three and saluted, even though the General seemed to sleeping still. "General O'Niell sir." She listened to her radio for a moment. "Chief a Mr. Strom is waiting for the General on the plane, gate area seven C."

Comment

Originally posted by Apollodragon View Post

Mark Spencer

Mark cleared his throat "Sir we are about to pull in the gate to Andrews." He gave a laugh at Frank's comment and joked back "man Frank you need to get yourself a hobby beside watching people through a telescope."
              "Chief a Mr. Strom is waiting for the General on the plane, gate area seven C."

{CMS Frank Kapeski-Driver} {Lt General Jack O'Neill}

"Thanks Sergeant." The window went up as Frank moved the car forward, slowly along the main drive

"What..oh we're here." Jack sat up straight, he missed the salute from the gate guard and tried to twist his head around to see if they were still in that uncomfortable position which they weren't due to the rain, which was turning to sleet. "Dang...I always miss that. Do you know Mark that is the fun part of being a General, saluting everyone." He was joking of course. "Go straight to the plane please Frank." He wiped the window again, other than the odd airman and sailor ducking out of the cold he couldn't see much.

"That's the plan General." Frank replied as he looked in the mirror once more. "Oh and Mark, it's what I do." He said, quoting a line much used line by his boss.

Comment

Mark Spencer

Mark gave the sf at the gate a nod when car pulled away. "I know you love it sir," Mark laughed lightly with Jack. "I still say you need a hobby Frank. How about fishing, I hear that General O'Neil himself is a good fisher."
                -------------
                "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

Comment

{Andrews Air Base, Washington}

{Lt General Jack O'Neill} {CMS Frank Kapeski-Driver}

"Yeah right Marc." Jack quipped with a little sarcasm, they were moving a little faster now, the area seven sign was not far in front of them. "I have a rotten feeling about Seattle, my corns ache."

"You said that General about the new President sir."

"Well I'm right aren't I?"

"Ah, well sir, you know me and politics...and fishing." The last was meant for his friend in the back. He chuckled lowly.

Comment

Mark Spencer

"Sir don't you think it Frank needs to get a hobby, besides standing outside someone's apartment with a pair of binoculars?" Instead of looking at Jack or Frank, Mark was staring ahead watching the road for any signs that something out of the ordinary was going to happen. "D**n, I the hairs on the back of my neck are standing straight up."
                    -------------
                    "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

Comment

The Cadillac stopped just short of the rear airstairs on the Air Force 767. As Frank applied the parking brake a steward came to Jack's door and opened up an umbrella for him, looking in the mirror before getting out, Frank quipped back at Mark. "So ok I'm a professional pervert so sue me." He chuckled deeply and opened his door and stood by the rear to let the General out.

"Don't let him get under your skin Mark, he's been at this a long time, he's protecting you as much as he is me." He let that sink in took a look outside and added. "You'll get wet son."

Comment

Mark Spencer

Mark chuckled at Frank's joke. He turned to Jack and commented [COLOR="red"]"That why I brought this sit," [COLOR] Mark pulled out a Air Force approved rain jacket and threw it on before opening his door. One Mark stepped out he did a third survey of the area looking for an anything out of the ordinary. "It is clear sir," Mark said as he bent his head into the cab of the car.
                        -------------
                        "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

Comment

"I got it." Jack said as Frank reached to take his brief case and over the roof to Mark on the other side he replied. "Now why didn't I think of that Mark?" He ducked under the umbrella and the young woman walked up the stairs with him, Frank two steps behind his head swivelling left and right as he followed the General, Mark another few paces behind. Anyone who wanted to get at Jack now would be not only stupid but very wet, the rain poured down in sheets. He ducked into the Boeing and waited for Mark to catch up, as he did, Carl Strom was seen coming down the companionway to meet them.

Comment

Jack's Cell Phone began to go off, the caller ID read "SGC"
                            Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                            ---
                            sigpic

Comment

{Lt General Jack O'Neill}

"Damn what now." Jack swore he held his hand up for the others to wait a while then answered the phone, he had to jiggle the right buttons, he hated the things. Tehcnology phht. "O'Neill..is that you Walter?"

Comment

{Walter Harriman - NPC}

"Yes, sir. General Landry needs to talk to you, sir."
                                Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                                ---
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X