This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apollodragon View Post
    I am glad we are holding off since the next few days are going to be crazy since my girlfreind's mother is in town.
    Ohhh is that good or bad 'Pollo?

Comment

That's awful, Mel. Should I wait for SG-4 intro or what? Your last PM hinted something like this.
      Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Mel is on her way home VS. As far as I can tell, two members of your team have already posted. Mel's character Cate, will be temporarily joining SG4 on a mission of sorts
        My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
        sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

That I noticed, now let me find my brains, please.
          Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Just check the Cate and Drake posts here

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...-Season-11-RPG

Comment

Checked...

It seems that someone's going to leave my fav charrie without her 2ndIC... Only over my dead RL body!

sigpic

Comment

"Raiden" your 2ic is talking to Daniel atm as far as I can see. I would make a post to interupt him and tell him to get his gear together in the ready room and make sure he has everything needed from the armory. Mel will probably follow up in the morning, I'm not sure about Aragon (Drake) though

Comment

Don't rush it, I'll wait for Mel to reply my PM, so I'd know where to start properly.

sigpic

Comment

That sounds like a good plan

Comment

OK, I really must confess that this RP needs a list of SG teams with players like the Aftermath has, 'cause people could easily get confused (like I am now) who's on their team and who's not, if there's not any string about it in their character's profile. What I do mean is that I don't know if I've any empty slots in my SG-4 or not, so if my post needs any correction of style, grammar, plot, you name it - send me a swift kick in the ass, please.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vagabond Serpent View Post
                        OK, I really must confess that this RP needs a list of SG teams with players like the Aftermath has, 'cause people could easily get confused (like I am now) who's on their team and who's not, if there's not any string about it in their character's profile. What I do mean is that I don't know if I've any empty slots in my SG-4 or not, so if my post needs any correction of style, grammar, plot, you name it - send me a swift kick in the ass, please.
                        I agree completely.

SG-1 and GH: Cam, Vala, Teal'c, Hailey, Sam, Major Marks.

SG-? : Cate, Drake, Raiden (AFAIK)

HomeWorld Security: Jack, Mac, Landry, Daniel

Other: Reynolds, Carl Strom, Any OCs i've neglected to mention (sorry if you're not here, feel free to copy paste and add)

SGA

AR-1: Shep, Teyla, Ronon, McKay

Docs: Carson, Keller, Porter

Wraith: Todd

Others: Lorne, Teldy, Woolsey, various other OCs i've neglected to mention (copy past to add yours)

I've posted the first 'Arc" of SGA so the game can commence there.
                        Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
                        Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
                        Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

As I got it, Cate and Drake aren't with any SG team.

Raiden is SG-4 XO, my charrie is its CO. Beh... I've two men team yet.

ETA: In my previous post I meant corrections in the main game thread.

sigpic

Comment

Mel just PM'd me, I'm getting assigned to SG4. And yeah she needs to post a team list every now and then, But hey she's a girl

Comment

Glad to see I'm not the only one confused here. But I'm a girl too so that is understandable *giggles* I think the first page of this thread needs to have a listing of the threads with links and the listing of teams and characters so we know who is where and it needs to be updated as need be....cuz this post of Aragon's is going to get buried and we will not be able to find it easily. If it is on the first page it can be easily accessed. Just a thought. Thanks for all your hard work Aragon...and mel and everyone ....it all looks awesome so far it's just logistically a bit confusing. Thanks
                              Originally posted by jelgate
                              This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

I've spoken to Mel on the phone and she is going to make a "Teams" Thread, which will list the teams and have links to the various threads that are currently active. SQ, you have a response from Hailey on the Hammond Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X