This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
    Ok guys thank you. The reason we have OC's is to expand the plot, but as I said you don't have to have one. But think of it this way, when you see people on say one of the big ships, like the Apollo, you might be Vala, but there is a Med tech you think should have a role as well, or a village elder. Some of these will be casual, some re-curring. They can start as NPC's but if you use them often, they'll turn into OC's. Me I'm going use my character of Cate MacGregor from dad's story, she's an ex ASIS agent who joins the SGC and she will go on missions with maybe SG1 and such.
    Nice So can we have "cross over" characters from other shows....like Abby from NCIS? Or would that be too confusing? Just wondering where the boundaries are. We my want to start up a social group for this mel just so we have a place to knock around ideas unless this thread is for that...and you will start a new thread for the actual RP?
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Yes to both, eventually when it gets big enough the Mods will grant us sub-folder status, so that there'll be the main folder, and when you open it, there'll be folders for discussion, missions, locations, registration and so on. We'll keep the discussion here for now, and when we start I'll create a new folder yes. As to cross-overs, if it fits within the story, why not. I was thinking of bringing Sydney Bristow in as well for guest appearences. So if say something happened on Earth like a dead Lucian Alliance guy turns up in Florida, well NCIS would probably get involved if the SGC didn't get early notice of it

Comment

Sydney Bristow But you'll have twins RR, your charrie is using her pic isn't she?

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
          Yes to both, eventually when it gets big enough the Mods will grant us sub-folder status, so that there'll be the main folder, and when you open it, there'll be folders for discussion, missions, locations, registration and so on. We'll keep the discussion here for now, and when we start I'll create a new folder yes. As to cross-overs, if it fits within the story, why not. I was thinking of bringing Sydney Bristow in as well for guest appearences. So if say something happened on Earth like a dead Lucian Alliance guy turns up in Florida, well NCIS would probably get involved if the SGC didn't get early notice of it
          Awesome thanks

Comment

Hey this is gonna be so cool, I've always wanted to be a part of Stargate.........yeah. Hey I like the sig, nice car, looks like a 34' Ford?

Comment

Originally posted by Weedle View Post
              Hey this is gonna be so cool, I've always wanted to be a part of Stargate.........yeah. Hey I like the sig, nice car, looks like a 34' Ford?
              I have no idea but I like it too....it was from an NCIS ep ....a great Abby one

And yeah likewise..... I am looking forward to starting this

Comment

Oh yeah, I've played a few RPG's, Stargate one's especially, but they always want to go off into LaLa land, and not keep it as it was, this is a chance for us to keep the shows alive. Which reminds me, will there be any reference to SGU?

Comment

Let me think about it this weekend. If I do play I think an anthropologist/archeologist is what I would play, if Daniel is taken. The reason I would play an anthropologist/archeologist is because I have an actual background in it.
                  -------------
                  "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
                  "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

That'd be fine, Apollo you could do an OC assistant to Daniel and then move onto Atlantis later. and you could also take a character such as Major Marks on the Daedalus if you like

Comment

or he could have daniel and i could play another character since he has a background in it and i am a more science type which is why i also wanted to do rodney
                      sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

Originally posted by Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei View Post
                        or he could have daniel and i could play another character since he has a background in it and i am a more science type which is why i also wanted to do rodney
                        Hey that would be great Setsu, I'll tell him. You can have Rodney and do a OC for the SGC thread

Comment

works 4 me

Comment

Cool, that'd be great, there is still plenty of scope for a science character in SG1 as well

Comment

i still wonder if sam and jack ever hooked up

or daniel and vala

as 4 the character how about commander john crighton(tribute to Ben Browder)

kidding

umm lets see Lt. Cmdr. Batou Kusanagi transferred in from Japans ISDF
                              Last edited by Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei; 30 July 2010, 03:28 PM.

Comment

As an OC Kusanagi or Crichton would work well

Comment

Working...
                                X