This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apollodragon View Post
    Sorry for being MIA so long. I needed to relax after our insanely busy past couple of weeks. Give me a couple of days and I will post something.
    A couple of days OMG people are sooo busy lately. Hmmm well I'm not NPCing anyone anymore So there

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
    Exactly. *hugs back*

I stink at this anyway
    No you don't Ryn, you're doing wonderfully well and Teyla just needs something to do, we'll get a Ronon somewhere so you can concentrate just on her....*hugs more to get well*
    Originally posted by Draygon View Post
    I apologise for my absence as well. Settling back into uni routine and such plus a dodgy computer and internet connection.
    I know how you feel Dray, mine has been wonko for weeks Glad you're back tho *hugs*
    Originally posted by Isolde View Post
    *makes rude noise* Pish... Get on with it, wench.

No.
    Yes

Comment

No.
      *pokes* What Rogue said, and a swift kick in the jacksey, too.
      sigpic

Comment

Exactly. *hugs back*

I stink at this anyway
        No you don't - we need you!
        Last edited by Trillian52; 11 October 2010, 06:09 PM.

Comment

I think Mel is throwing a hissy today, read this
          http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...1#post11974251

And Ryn, if you go MIA on us, I'll be after you with a ....big bunch of flowers No buck up lass and get a postin'
          My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
          sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
            I think Mel is throwing a hissy today, read this
            http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...1#post11974251

And Ryn, if you go MIA on us, I'll be after you with a ....big bunch of flowers No buck up lass and get a postin'
            Mel need some lovin' methinks. I'll leave it up to your imaginations what level she requires
            Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
            Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
            Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

What the kid needs is a break from study. I never had my head in the books so much, but I know where she's coming from, Mel simply doesn't want to fail again.

Oh and she has more than enough, her family may well give her too much, and I'm probably the worse...so much for sibling fighting

wonderful sig by my little sister Mel, kind of reminds me of the missus and me

Comment

Originally posted by benoz777 View Post
                What the kid needs is a break from study. I never had my head in the books so much, but I know where she's coming from, Mel simply doesn't want to fail again.

Oh and she has more than enough, her family may well give her too much, and I'm probably the worse...so much for sibling fighting
                You should see me and my brother fight. It usually ends up with mum having to break us up and one or both of us with blood injuries

Aren't siblings wonderful to each other?
                If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                sigpic

Comment

Oh there has been blood, she broke my nose when she was 17 But as a true officer and a gentleman, I forgave her......sometime years later

wonderful sig by my little sister Mel, kind of reminds me of the missus and me

Comment

Honestly ....the problem is we should have never given everyone over on the Hammond a chance for shut eye....now we'll never get 'em back up again
                    Originally posted by jelgate
                    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Sorry folks. Just can't post now. Sorry again.

Comment

i'm scared to ask if the cyborg is an early april fools joke

At the very least try and give it some canonicity by mentioning hte android that Dr Lee and his assistant tried to sell Cam to SG-1
                        Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
                        Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
                        Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

That''s a good idea, I'll get dad to edit it and say Doc Lee was involved, thanks Sammy

Comment

The Bio is fixed, hope it meets approval now

Comment

Originally posted by Apollodragon View Post
                              Sorry for being MIA so long. I needed to relax after our insanely busy past couple of weeks. Give me a couple of days and I will post something.
                              Apollo we've forgotten old Jack

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...1#post11922196

And your PM box is full

Comment

I"ll rustle up some Vala and Emma posts in the morning.... my brain is fried and I'm too tired at the moment

Apollo.....did you get my message about our rogue mission? Come on Daniel get with the program!! *Vala ribs him*
                                Originally posted by jelgate
                                This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Working...
                                X