• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mel and Ben great banter, had me in stitches
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
      Ok I'll let you know. I've got time for a post

You can't hide from those two, they have some kind of animal tracking instinct

(always found my spare change)
      Well if you leave your trouser's full of things, daddy what do you expect kids to do?

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
      Mel; 10 Jan? amazing!! My wedding is on 11 Jan next year
      Oh that's not our Wedding date, that's our interview with him, he wants to make sure we're right in the head
      Originally posted by pookey View Post
      It's what we do

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
        Once you're done laughing, I hope you can post Pooks .... *watches poor Radek there, looking all confused*

btw did Carson cloak the Jumper?

Comment

As far as I can see reading the posts, the Jumper isn't cloaked. Looking at the map, I think John should go for the Jumper and use the drones to take out the Genii nearest to Teyla and co. It may well be that you're up against a garrison though, there are still a convoy on the way, a sniper in the town hall and maybe more to the East (I know there is)

Comment

OK!
            Well I left my post open as much as I could - so it can go either way.

Off to zzzz now, goodnight all and don't go too fast when I'm gone, 'kay, leave some RP morsels for lil me, please?

Comment

No worries Ryn, I'll get dad out of the modelling thread:mackay: And get him to post. Mum's gone off to netball and I'm heading out to the beach, surfing *yay*

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                Oh that's not our Wedding date, that's our interview with him, he wants to make sure we're right in the head
                Depends on the guy you want But congrats anyhow

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Hmmm I really thought Beckett was flying the jumper but Izzy now says he ran?

Mesa confused here

Comment

I thought Sheppard & Mackay were going to try to get to the jumper ... ???

Comment

i thought beckett was flying it but Sheppard and Mckay wouldnt be aware that he is, as he hasnt said anything
                      sigpic

Comment

John and Rodney were running. Carson headed to the village (my but he was fast)

Ok a little heads up. This is going to get messy. The mission is going to go belly up, and unless there is a last minute reprieve, the Atlantis team is going to lose badly. You need to re-group and make a stand somewhere until relief can be with you. That's all I'm going to give you

BTW, don't forget everyone, this is like RL, if Carson has to run 3 kilomtres you have to try and make it seem like it. Other than that, you are all doing very well

Comment

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Saturday was atypical anniversary of 9/11 for me, every year I get blue and moody on the day. Plus the stress of being an adult and a college student has not help my sleeping pattern this past couple of weeks. Plus my relationship has hit a rocky point right now but other then that I am trying to keep up beat.
                          -------------
                          "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
                          "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by Apollodragon View Post
                            I hope everyone had a good weekend. Saturday was atypical anniversary of 9/11 for me, every year I get blue and moody on the day. Plus the stress of being an adult and a college student has not help my sleeping pattern this past couple of weeks. Plus my relationship has hit a rocky point right now but other then that I am trying to keep up beat.
                            Sorry to hear this Apollo *hugs* And I was real depressed yesterday too for 9/11.... I wanted to just sit around and do nothing
                            Originally posted by jelgate
                            This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

We had some Firefighters and our old Prime Minister go over there, the ceremony on TV was lovely.

Comment

I spent most of the day sitting around doing nothing but I made myself go out to the pool for a swim. Having your firefighters and old PM come over helps remind us that 9/11 was a international event not just an American event.
                                -------------
                                "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
                                "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

Working...
                                X