• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
    JJ is a good boy.............

I won't
    1; think clean thoughts, think clean thoughts.... fark! dirty thought! >.<

2; It will be explained in chapter twenty one of my Stargate Atlamtis series, Ascension War, chapter title, Time Keeps on Slippin'

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

well there is soap

I'm trying to get eevrything done,, apollogies in advance if I miss any posts just give me a poke if I do

Comment

no borders on OC's???!!! That is a scary thought. I think we need to be careful tho that this does not turn into a soap opera. There is nothing worse than trying to wade through pages and pages of ooey gooey love scenes from two players who are letting their charries get it on. I hope we can keep it good clean flirting and the occasional kissing and MAYBE a tussle here and there. .....But IMO....all and all people like the angst and then small pay offs here and there.....so let's not get carried away people please

Oh and I'm a shipper and would love nothing more than to see Cam/Vala together But I am showing restraint out of respect for the RP and only allowing Vala to play with Daniel. But I'm cool with it!
        Originally posted by jelgate
        This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

People, someone knows a good anti-keylogger, preferable free? Mom asked me to test one she downloaded [her comp got infested with one and she can't risk typing passwords working in a ministry with it on loose], I did... Had to boot from spare system and clean its files out with my own hands. Oops, sorry, question turned into a rant.
          Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vagabond Serpent View Post
            People, someone knows a good anti-keylogger, preferable free? Mom asked me to test one she downloaded [her comp got infested with one and she can't risk typing passwords working in a ministry with it on loose], I did... Had to boot from spare system and clean its files out with my own hands. Oops, sorry, question turned into a rant.
            http://www.qfxsoftware.com/ - makers of KeyScrambler which encrypts keystrokes at the driver level giving most keyloggers only meaningless keys to record and send

of course KeyScrambler Personal....which is the free version only protects your keystrokes in major web browsers (like Firefox, IE, and Flock).....if you want to to protect more keystrokes than that you have to buy either the Pro or Premium versions....I only need the personal edition though and it works OK
            Last edited by mad_gater; 10 February 2011, 09:26 AM.

Comment

k, thanx, will check it out.
              Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                no borders on OC's???!!! That is a scary thought. I think we need to be careful tho that this does not turn into a soap opera. There is nothing worse than trying to wade through pages and pages of ooey gooey love scenes from two players who are letting their charries get it on. I hope we can keep it good clean flirting and the occasional kissing and MAYBE a tussle here and there. .....But IMO....all and all people like the angst and then small pay offs here and there.....so let's not get carried away people please

Oh and I'm a shipper and would love nothing more than to see Cam/Vala together But I am showing restraint out of respect for the RP and only allowing Vala to play with Daniel. But I'm cool with it!
                perhaps I should clarify, when I said no borders I probably should have said those borders reside within a totally Islamic Sharia world Hope that clears it up

Originally posted by Vagabond Serpent View Post
                Sorry V, total techDunce here

Hi Aunty Pookey

Comment

its not me, i isnt here

Hello dear and thanks for sorting Ben out
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                    its not me, i isnt here
                    If it weren't you, Pooks, who wrote that post? You must have a little mouse in your house!
                    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

no mouse, just a touchpad

hello Sci, why arnt you in the RPG we could do with a Lorne, i think
                      sigpic

Comment

Sorry, Pookey - I dont have the time to devote to RPGing. Dont want to start something and then leave everyone hanging. (kinda like I did at Christmas! )

Gotta go out and attempt feeding, then probably back to store and have my new phone worked on! None of my 100+ numbers are in the new one!
                        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

perhaps I should clarify, when I said no borders I probably should have said those borders reside within a totally Islamic Sharia world Hope that clears it up

Sorry V, total techDunce here

Hi Aunty Pookey
                          oh yeah Mel that clears that right up! *snort*

Comment

its not me, i isnt here

Hello dear and thanks for sorting Ben out
                            You know what Ben said? "Mel I thought you said I'd only have to post maybe once a week or so?" yeah right

no mouse, just a touchpad

hello Sci, why arnt you in the RPG we could do with a Lorne, i think
                            Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                            Sorry, Pookey - I dont have the time to devote to RPGing. Dont want to start something and then leave everyone hanging. (kinda like I did at Christmas! )

Gotta go out and attempt feeding, then probably back to store and have my new phone worked on! None of my 100+ numbers are in the new one!
                            it is possible to be here and not here, like Lorne hasn't been posted for weeks but he's still here if you get my meaning

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                            oh yeah Mel that clears that right up! *snort*
                            yep, this is how Spook will appear when Italian is courting her http://0.tqn.com/d/atheism/1/0/C/f/MuslimWomanEgypt.jpg

Comment

it is possible to be here and not here, like Lorne hasn't been posted for weeks but he's still here if you get my meaning:
                              Yes I think I know what you mean.
                              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

You know what Ben said? "Mel I thought you said I'd only have to post maybe once a week or so?" yeah right

it is possible to be here and not here, like Lorne hasn't been posted for weeks but he's still here if you get my meaning

yep, this is how Spook will appear when Italian is courting her http://0.tqn.com/d/atheism/1/0/C/f/MuslimWomanEgypt.jpg
                                yeah uh huh.....suuuuuuuuuuuure!!

Comment

Working...
                                X