Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She has no control of her dreams, and needs training in that.

Eagles? Where? Is there a zoo onboard?
    Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Mel has had extensive therapy for it, but even today she sleeps restlessly poor kid

Just follow the dung trail V
      My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
      sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Yeah, that gotta be hard... Lucky me, there's nothing that'd scare me except of big water...

No thanks, only after you.
        Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Ok just wanted you all to know that I have computer lab today so I'll be posting for all my charries in a bit

WOOT!! It's Friday for me......cuz after today....no classes for the rest of the week.....Finally a long Holiday YAYZ!!
          Originally posted by jelgate
          This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

"in a bit"... Hmmmmmmm and that was five hours ago... I guess you got caught in the lab, eh?

Oh well *hugs you silly until you post*

Comment

Originally posted by Vagabond Serpent View Post
              Yeah, that gotta be hard... Lucky me, there's nothing that'd scare me except of big water...

No thanks, only after you.
              Eeewk bird poop Sleep, I don't like

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
              Ok just wanted you all to know that I have computer lab today so I'll be posting for all my charries in a bit

WOOT!! It's Friday for me......cuz after today....no classes for the rest of the week.....Finally a long Holiday YAYZ!!
              Holidays are cool AuntyQ, *hugz*
              Originally posted by Ryn View Post
              "in a bit"... Hmmmmmmm and that was five hours ago... I guess you got caught in the lab, eh?

^

Sorry I'm late here today I had to have a MRI, no biggie. I had a tumour removed five years ago and they wanted to make sure I'm all here....*looks inside head* nope nothing there

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                Sorry I'm late here today I had to have a MRI, no biggie. I had a tumour removed five years ago and they wanted to make sure I'm all here....*looks inside head* nope nothing there
                We will only worry when therei s something there that should not be there, for example any resembalnce to actaul sanity. In which case, you'll have to be taken under armed guard and checked over by a Cat Scan and Lab Work

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Sister PH is here...oh no not the lab

Comment

LOL....yeah I did The kids were rather needy today but I had them working in a new animation program so that was sort of my fault Anywho... I hope to post some tonight

Eeewk bird poop Sleep, I don't like

Holidays are cool AuntyQ, *hugz*

^

Yeah they are ...and I need a holiday Hope you are ok Mel *huggles her*
                    Last edited by squirrely1; 23 November 2010, 04:32 PM.
                    Originally posted by jelgate
                    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

^*hugz* Yeah it was cool I love that machine. The tumour was benign but the doc just wanted to keep and eye on me..oh and the boy that operated the machine was sooooo hot *blushes*

Comment

Well, it's always good to have a distraction with stuff like that... I think I wouldn't be nearly as scared.

Anyhoo - posted for Connor. It's um, difficult, to get things right, harder than I thought it would be....

Comment

^*hugz* Yeah it was cool I love that machine. The tumour was benign but the doc just wanted to keep and eye on me..oh and the boy that operated the machine was sooooo hot *blushes*
                          If you were in scrubs, he probably thought you were hot too.
                          Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
                          Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
                          Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

He was barely 21, I doubt he even shaves yet

Well, it's always good to have a distraction with stuff like that... I think I wouldn't be nearly as scared.

Anyhoo - posted for Connor. It's um, difficult, to get things right, harder than I thought it would be....
                            It'll get easier as we go, I'm trying to get Rick (Jackclone) here, but he's currently a bit pissed with GW atm, either way he'll lurk and give guidance where necessary. Besides, flying helos isn't much different I don't think, maybe

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
                            If you were in scrubs, he probably thought you were hot too.
                            He did and several others there as well, including one female

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
                              He was barely 21, I doubt he even shaves yet
                              You saw my fuzz?

sigpic

Comment

^ I thought I recognised the sneaky eyes

BTW Mel has changed her routine with her new job. She is now working from 0430 until 0830 each day except race days and will probably be here around 0900 or so.

Comment

Working...
                                X