Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ K both of you, Sam you maybe can help Rudy with that huh?

Comment

Did you know I can never see tied up Shep again after joining this RP?
      BALCONIES
      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
        lol Why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
          no sorry MG, we have our hands full with what we have now, I couldn't possibly even think of another enemy atm for the SG1 arc, the only thing Sam and I have discussed is a Goa'uld who may have taken over the LA....mwahahahahha

Thnk you Sam O-o and we still need a nasty LA thug who is after Sam's hide
          sounds like something Malachi can sink his teeth into....

Comment

Umm Im a little confused on what Sheppard is supposed to do next
            BALCONIES
            The Breeding Ground of Ships.
            sigpic

Comment

lol oh ok

Comment

I'm quite sure when we get to the John/Larrin arc LM, you'll find a way

Umm Im a little confused on what Sheppard is supposed to do next
                Simply land the Jumper near the cave, called Atalntis, via dialling the gate, the Jumper should do that even over the distance from the town to the gate (20 km I think from memory) And inform Woosley you are almost on your way
                My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

You mean to say that there is no John & Teyla arc ? Darn, well, at least I updated new Birth, and also Kingdom Keepers, and am working on five other stories and honeymoon travels mixed in!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

back from my short LOA everything's fine
                    Ummmm, right, got to read stuff now.... not going to post unless muse strikes .

Comment

Just an advanced warning, I won't be on tomorrow as we have Orientation Day at Uni *nervous*

Hi Kysha, I see you *hugz*

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                        that'd be great Orbi, and yeah we should have at least a couple as OC's as well I think. Tough eh? Looks like Reese is in for some fun Welcome to our world Kysha
                        I don't know what KM's character will be like in terms of toughness, but I threw a couple of tough potential field ops worshippers in the holding cells. They are just expendable NPCs to liven things up.

Have fun at uni!

Comment

I'm watching that thread with more than a little trepidation.... *pokes poor Teylamuse*

have fun at Uni Mel, wish I was there too sounds like fun *HUGZ*

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
                            I'm watching that thread with more than a little trepidation.... *pokes poor Teylamuse*
                            My Wraith character hasn't met Teyla personally, but knows who she is and will keep up appearances in treating her as though she were a Wraith Queen. It is what Todd and Kenny would want.

I'm not sure if the other Wraith on the hive are supposed to know though; Todd acquired more hives in SGA when he indirectly took over the Primary's reign and Wraith from other fallen hives have recently joined him in this RPG too. Any thoughts on this, other Wraithies?

If you need any help for Queen Teyla, don't hesitate to ask us.

Comment

Teyla will know what to do, after all she's got Wraith DNA. She's a proud leader and fierce warrior, trust her.

Like Orb said, feel free to ask us anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                                I don't know what KM's character will be like in terms of toughness, but I threw a couple of tough potential field ops worshippers in the holding cells. They are just expendable NPCs to liven things up.

Have fun at uni!
                                I saw Waiting on Izzy to post Thnx Orbi, I was a bit sick this morning, nerves and all. Meeting new Prof's and Lecturers is never real fun for me

*hugz* no you wouldn't Sis, lots of real smelly animals But there is a little hijinx going on as the seniors greet the 1st years

BTW I wonder if there will be any potentila hostility between "Queen" Teyla and Reese

Comment

Working...
                                X