X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh WOW You guys are having too much fun here ..... tied up Sheppy

Oh and welcome to the new folks *waves*

And just reporting in that my brain is fried and I cannot post tonight but I will post in the morning.... Night all.....
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

lol indeed, loved the pics

seems there's no posts for me to do today, doesn't matter, I'll wait until I can figure something out! unless somebody is waiting on me, that is, then feel free to poke me.

welcome once again to Orbofnight , though I must say Amish and Wraith don't really mix do they????
      Last edited by Ryn; 19 January 2011, 12:57 AM. Reason: I wake up very slowly, and then forget a lot of stuff. :o

Comment

Hi everybody! My name is Leeta. Yes I am a big fan of the wraith and no I am not a human hater.

I post fairly often in the off topic threads so maybe some of you have seen me from there and of course a few of you know me from the wraith thunk threads. All of you seem nice and I think I'll enjoy it here.

I am aware that this is close to canon and I will protray my wraith the way they are protrayed on the show. If I accidently end up trailing off canon don't be afraid to use that big stick on me or slapping power.

*wraithy hugs for all*
        The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
          I must say Amish and Wraith don't really mix do they????
          The sound of the darts does tend to startle the horses a bit.

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
          Hi everybody! My name is Leeta. Yes I am a big fan of the wraith and no I am not a human hater.
          Hi, Leeta! On not hating humans... I have known a few managers and politicians that haven't exactly inspired that philosophical feeling of 'agape.' Sci-fi fans, though, are the best.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
            Hi, Leeta! On not hating humans... I have known a few managers and politicians that haven't exactly inspired that philosophical feeling of 'agape.' Sci-fi fans, though, are the best.
            Hi!! *hugs* I'm glad to see you and DS here as well.

I do agree with you btw about the human part.
            The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

*wraithy hugs for all*
              *human hugs backatcha* welcome aboard!

no, that's a

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post

And just reporting in that my brain is fried and I cannot post tonight but I will post in the morning.... Night all.....
                That's cause you have a whumper in the house which would be me!!!!

SHEP WHUMP FTW
                BALCONIES
                The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post

Ohhh Tied up Shep

*runs*
                  Now you see, I have the same impulse if I see a Wraith (Todd) only it usually involves shackles, and how quickly I could get them onto him.

Todd:
                  sigpic

Comment

lot of bondage going off on here *hides*....*but peeks*
                    sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                        lot of bondage going off on here *hides*....*but peeks*
                        Part of me thinks once McKay and Shep stumble upon Larrin he gonna be tied up to? I am assuming theres gonna be tied up!Shep involved.

By god this is turning into the whump thread!
                        BALCONIES
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                          just read the new wraithie arc, brilliant Mel, and i welcome all the wraithie peeps, love Todd and the misunderstood Micheal *big hugs to you all* hope you all have fun
                          It was all Issy's work, I just gave a few ideas....and Issy, brilliant *makes note to put Issy's name in big print on said post*

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post

First we had Princess with Brain wind, now Aunty Suze has fried brains for dinner

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
                            lol indeed, loved the pics

seems there's no posts for me to do today, doesn't matter, I'll wait until I can figure something out! unless somebody is waiting on me, that is, then feel free to poke me.

welcome once again to Orbofnight , though I must say Amish and Wraith don't really mix do they????
                            nothing to post.....hmmm we'll see....mwahahahahaha

I post fairly often in the off topic threads so maybe some of you have seen me from there and of course a few of you know me from the wraith thunk threads. All of you seem nice and I think I'll enjoy it here.

I am aware that this is close to canon and I will protray my wraith the way they are protrayed on the show. If I accidently end up trailing off canon don't be afraid to use that big stick on me or slapping power.

*wraithy hugs for all*
                            Issy has the whips Leeta....and other things. And a very big welcome to our home *hugzez*

Darts are way cool Orbi, they kind of sound like my dad's bike

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                            Now you see, I have the same impulse if I see a Wraith (Todd) only it usually involves shackles, and how quickly I could get them onto him.

Todd:
                            I'd like to tie up a few peeps myself, but for other reasons

Comment

Since this is Shep Bondage time.....here is another pic

BALCONIES
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post

Todd:
                                You saw Todd in shackles.....when he fed off my Shep!
                                BALCONIES
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X