Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry gang.....brain is fried... I will post in the morning I promise I'm just having a rough week
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

*wakes* Mwu... wha? did I hear my name?

sleep = still crap.

Comment

Hey! What's wrong with my sig? I spent 20 mins playing with pics, sizes and fonts to make it all visible!
        Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Who said anything about your sig?

Comment

~ last 10 posts they were discussing my sig.
            Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

I don't know but I don't think it was about your sig, only about there being a scrollbar in your post or not and some confusion about pookey and me

Comment

It was exactly about my post, my sig, and Princess confused you with Pookey while talking over my sig.

sigpic

Comment

Okaaaay... well I'm sure once they come back on, they'll clarify.... my brain isn't working right at the moment.... should you have a magical sleep-inducing thingy, please asgardbeam it over asap, thankyou

Comment

try listening to our quantum physics lecturer recordings or reading my conspects I TRIED to write to down. He's the champion of summoning sleeping kingdom - if you don't wanna sleep, you'd better chew a gum to keep your brain thinking it's meal time, not bed time.

sigpic

Comment

ok I'll fetch me a ticket to Engels asap then

sorry to nag about it, it's really bothering me and well, I'll just *have* to take those sleeping pills I got and I'm just terrified.... which is weird since I have no such fears about painkillers .

OK I'll stop now uhhh, sorry about lame rp'ing from me lately *points to above reasons* .

and YAY Jim Parsons won a Golden Globe last night! for playing Sheldon, obviously *is insanely happy about that*

Comment

Sorry to hear about your sleep disturbances Ryn Hey there are some natural herbs that can help you... Melatonin for one. It doesn't keep you asleep but can help you get to sleep.

Anyways guys....I'm here... and feeling better.....so off to post now
                        Originally posted by jelgate
                        This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

*hugz* thanks for the suggestion! and yay for feelin' better n posting, I always love them posts *more hugz*

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                            Sorry to hear about your sleep disturbances Ryn Hey there are some natural herbs that can help you... Melatonin for one. It doesn't keep you asleep but can help you get to sleep.

That's really interesting...yay for natural medicines!

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post

actually at Walmart I did find a brand that sold 10 mg melatonin tablets in a time-release form....where 5 mg releases right away to help you fall asleep and the other 5 mg. releases slowly to help you stay asleep

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
                                That's really interesting...yay for natural medicines!
                                indeed...and with melatonin tablets costing only like 8 bucks for 120 tablets in most cases, these natural sleep aids are much cheaper per dose than those sleep aids made out of Diphenhydramine HCl...

Comment

Working...
                                X