Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Astra is on her way back to the hive when she receives the urgent call from the commander. She can see the energy wave coming on the instruments in the cockpit.
    "Oh stars! Why do such things always happen to me?"
    She accelerates the dart.
    "I really don't want to fly through space on my own for days again."
    The energy wave closes in on her.
    "Nonono. You won't get me."
    A red alert light flashes on and off contrasting with the green interior light of the dart.
    "The hive is powering up its hyperdrive!"
    She is desperate but can see the dart bay. The dart bay doors are closing as is protocol for hyperspace flights. The last seconds before the doors are clompletely closed she manages to fly in.
    Relieved she lands her dart and beams the 25 people out she had in the dart's storage.
    She lets the drones take care of the humans and walks to the bridge.
    "Do you know yet what caused that energy wave?" she asks the commander.

Comment

We have records on that similar things have hapend to other hives in this star system.
      sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

The thread has been moved to Stargate fandom
        sigpic

Comment

*Left alone with the prisoner, Kal'shath consider's her options*
          "I will not let my shame be known to all," she snarled to the technician.
          "There is nothing you can do," he replied, "Kill me and the hive will question you and then they will learn anyway."
          *Kal'shath smiles, before producing a blade from her belt. She procceds to injure herself with a cool detachment. When she is satisfied, she attacks the technician, slashing him several times before stabing him.*
          *Swaying on her feet from blood-loss, Kal'shath sent a telepathic distress call.*
          <"The prisoner is attempting to escape! I do not know how long I can stop him">
          *Statisfied that the message was recived, she collapsed on the blood-soaked floor*
          If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
          sigpic

Comment

Astra receives Kal'shath's distress call and hurries to her side.
            She checks on Kal'shath's lifesigns and is relieved to find her breathing.
            Astra knows it will be some time until the doctor will be here so she places her hand on Kal'shath's chest and transfers enough life force to her to keep her alive.

Comment

*Kal'shath stirs and can see the blurry figure of Astra standing over her with her hand on her chest*
              "As-Astra?" she craoked, her voice barely a whisper, "I had no choice...had to stop him..."
              *Astra bids her to be quiet and save her strength. Kal'shath does so before letting unconciosness claim her again*
              sigpic

Comment

*the commander walks on to the bridge*

What is our hyperdrive status?

Thechnician:It's working at 50% but we need to drop out to make repairs

Do so i will inform Kal'shath of this
                sigpic

Comment

The thread has just been moved again ^^

Comment

To where?
                    sigpic

Comment

*Meanwhile, Inga is now confronted by the shadows of the people she has killed, in her dream*
                      *They look almost like Zombies, and wear black coats, and their eyes are completely black*
                      *They gather around Inga and come closer and closer*
                      "GET AWAY FROM ME!!!", Inga roars and hisses*
                      *but it doesnt help... and so the phantoms of her past come closer and closer...*

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
                        To where?
                        The roleplay section

Comment

I see where now
                          sigpic

Comment

Finally the doctor appears to care for Kal'shath and Astra seizes the opportunity to ask if Queen Inga is still in coma. The doctor confirms that the queen is indeed still unconscious. Astra asks if she may be allowed to visit the queen and the doctor has no objections.

Astra is on her way to the infirmary when she checks a computer terminal out of habit and notices that the hyperdrive is only working at 50%.
                            Astra sends a telepathic message to the commander if she should attend to the needed repairs once the ship has dropped out of hyperspace.

She has reached the infirmary and passes the two drones standing guard in front of the room. The queen almost looks as if she was dead but for her shallow breathing.
                            Astra tries to contact the queen with her mind but she feels a barrier which she can't circumvent. She sends out a message nevertheless.
                            "My queen. I don't know if this message will reach your consciousness but let me assure you that your loyal crew - and I include myself - will do their best to care for your hive and that we all hope you will soon be with us again to guide us."
                            Astra receives no answer and decides she can stick to her promise if she goes to the bridge and meet with the commander to get to the repairs on the hyperdrive.
                            She leaves for the bridge

Comment

*Kal'shath feels a surge of energy and gasps as the doctor heals her. She looks around blearily and sees that she has not been moved from the interogation cell. the doctor trys to insist that Kal'shath goes to the infermery until she is fully recovered, but Kal'shath snarls at the doctor.*
                              "I have my duties to perform. And I must inform the commanders and Chief Scientist about the demise of the traitor."
                              *She looks accross at the body of the technician before, leaving the cell and the compalining doctor and heads for the bridge.*
                              *Kal'shath does her best not to stagger there.*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                                Finally the doctor appears to care for Kal'shath and Astra seizes the opportunity to ask if Queen Inga is still in coma. The doctor confirms that the queen is indeed still unconscious. Astra asks if she may be allowed to visit the queen and the doctor has no objections.

Astra is on her way to the infirmary when she checks a computer terminal out of habit and notices that the hyperdrive is only working at 50%.
                                Astra sends a telepathic message to the commander if she should attend to the needed repairs once the ship has dropped out of hyperspace.

She has reached the infirmary and passes the two drones standing guard in front of the room. The queen almost looks as if she was dead but for her shallow breathing.
                                Astra tries to contact the queen with her mind but she feels a barrier which she can't circumvent. She sends out a message nevertheless.
                                "My queen. I don't know if this message will reach your consciousness but let me assure you that your loyal crew - and I include myself - will do their best to care for your hive and that we all hope you will soon be with us again to guide us."
                                Astra receives no answer and decides she can stick to her promise if she goes to the bridge and meet with the commander to get to the repairs on the hyperdrive.
                                She leaves for the bridge

*The leader of the phantoms is just about to reach out for Inga...*
                                *Suddenly, Inga recieves Astras message... and then everything becomes clear to her*
                                *Inga herself doesnt know where she got her new strenght from, but she suddenly grabbed the leaders arm... and pulled it off!*
                                *The rest of the phantoms scatter... screaming and roaring!*
                                "You better run, you fools!", Inga roars and hisses.

*And then... she suddenly opens her blue eyes... having returned to the world of the living, in the infirmary...*

Comment

Working...
                                X