No announcement yet.

The Taking over the Universe plott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Continuing up the stairs Fenrir notices the bugs have regrouped and are now in pursuit*

Fen: "I didn't think that was going to be an easy escape."

Vega: "They're a few levels down, we should make it to the armory before the bugs catch up."

Fen: "Hopefully Wraith stunners will have some effect on them."

*Running up the last couple of levels, Vega then Fenrir run out the stairway and down the hall towards the armory, once inside Vega goes straight to the P-90s, grabs two and a few spare clips, Fenrir picks up a couple of stunners and exchanges one for a P-90 at the door, back in the hall the bugs are nowhere to be seen*

Vega: "What's the chances they're lying in wait or have gone ahead up to the 'Gate room?"

Fen: "The bugs are probably still here somewhere waiting for us to get close, watch the walls."

Vega: "Will do."

*Slowly they walk down the hall towards the stairway... all of a sudden a group of bugs move through the wall behind them and fill the hallway... Fenrir and Vega run to the stairs but as they reach the door another group appears from another wall*

Fen: "Back here again."

Vega: "Try the stunners?"

Fen: "Nothing to loose."

*Vega aims the stunner at the first group that appeared and fires... the bugs retreat a few steps*

Vega: "Looks like they work."

Fen: "Great."

*He is just about to fire on the bugs in front when they retreat back through the wall*

Fen: "Here's our chance, lets go."

*Vega fires another shot then runs into the stairway closely followed by Fenrir, as they are running up the stairs towards the 'Gate room the citywide intercom activates again*

Tech: "*Opens comms* Incoming wormhole."

Comment

C-Carson: He wasn't bit by so many bugs as Mel, good thing that

C-Lorne: Why is that?

Rodney: Becasue if it had been more, he would have been dead by now. Their venom is toxic to Wraith, it kills them if given plenty, but in humans, I have no idea.

C-Carson: I need to run a tox-screen on both on them. *He looks up where some bugs are hovering* Why haven't they attacked?

Lizzie: Maybe they are protecting us from the Wraith in the city, ready to attack them at any given time.

Rodney: Doesn't explain why they haven't attacked Shan, more then they have.

*C-Lorne draws some blood from both Shan and Mel*

C-Carson: I think Shan's healing capability is what keeping toxic from spreading, he wasn't stung enough.

*Two of the bugs hovers over to a computer where a document is open*

Lizzie: Doc, you have to come and see this!

*Rodney, C-Carson and C-Lorne walk over the the computer where the two bugs are compailing a message*

C-Carson: They are intelligent beings!

Rodney: Oh, please, they are just bugs

C-Lorne: Wait, I put it to speak.

*The bugs starts to hit keyes to write their message*

Comp Voice: We. Mean. You. No. Harm.

Rodney: Tell that to Mel and Shan!

Comp Voice: That. Was. Not. Our. Doing. Not. All. Of. Us. Are. Bad. We. Are. Protecting. You. From. The. Bad. Ones. And. The. Wraith.

C-Carson: Is there any way of reversing the effect of the toxin?

Comp Voice: We. Have. Never. Done. That. Before.

C-Carson: What will happen to them if nothing is done?

Comp Voice: They. Will. Die. Human. First. Wraith. Later.

C-Carson: I was afraid of that.

Lizzie: But we can just clone them again, right?

Rodney: We are capable of cloning a human, but we have never cloned a Wraith before.

Lizzie: But Mel cloned Bray to a Wraith being.

Rodney: Yes, but she mixed both human and Wraith DNA and that allowed the cloning to take place. I'm not even sure if we can clone Shan.

Lizzie: We can Replicate...

Rodney: Oh, yes, and Shan would love that so much.

Lizzie: Just a though.

C-Carson: They are both stable at the moment, there is nothing we can do but wait.

Rodney: For what? The Wraith to come and get us?

Comp Voice: Even. The. Bad. Dislikes. The. Wraith. They. Will. Kill. Them. First. Then. Go. Back. To. Their. Originial. Targets.

Rodney: I'm afraid to ask...

Comp Voice: To. Kill. Those. With. The. Ancient. Gene.
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

* In JPJ's quarters the doors suddenly open, the 2 bugs entertaining cara stop and head to the open door, more bugs arrive*

JPJ: what the?

*the bugs form a line from one side of the door towards JPJ around the back of her and back to the door, JPJ picks up a bag and moves out of the room, they move her & Cara down a corridor, the lockdown seems to still be effect*

JPJ: we can't walk through walls *a bug sits on her shoulder the others move her through the wall* oh wow *a mcuh smaller group of bugs move her along until she is outside the infirmary, again they move JPJ & Cara through the wall

C Carson: JPJ, how did you get here?

JPJ: the bugs, they can make me move through walls! *C Lorne rushes forwards*

Comp voice: the child must be protected *2 bugs hoover in front of JPJ & Cara who starts giggling again*

JPJ: this is what they have been doing the last few hours

Lizzie: at least most of us are in one place

Comp voice: you must all be protected *a big swarming noice is heard outside*

Lizzie: crap!
        sigpic
        JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
        Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
        Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

C-Lorne: What is that racket?

Rodney: Only one way of finding out *He walks over to a cumputer and bring up the security feed* Oh my...

C-Carson: They are killing the Wraith!

Comp Voice: That is what the Ancient design us for.

Lizzie: The more bugs the lethal the poison is.

Comp Voice: Yes. That is correct.

*The saw some Mosq's fly away and a few Wraith heading the other direction only to be swarmed by more*

C-Carson: Dear lord.

Lizzie: You don't feel sorry for them? They invaded us!

Rodney: It seem like Fen and Vega re running around killing Wraiths.

Taoth: So we are only gonna sit here.

Rodney: What, you wann go out there amongst the killer bugs and Wraiths? are you crazy!?

*Suddenly a peeping sound is heard*

C-Carson: My god! I need a crashcart here Stat!

*C-Carson, C-Lorne and a few nurses goes to work on reviving Melfan*

C-Carson: She's flatlining!
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

* as the peeping flat lining noise continues*

Lizzie: Oh no. This is just terrible. I can't stand to watch. I need to do something.

C Carson: Well you can do nothing here lassie. Just let me get on with it.

Lizzie: That's it then I'm going to get some weapons from the armoury. The wraith could turn up any minute and Commander Lorne's nowhere to be seen. I must go and find him.

Rodney: Are you crazy? The bugs, the Wraith.

Lizzie: You forget. I don't have the ancient gene. I'll be immune from the gene hating ones. I left Commander Lorne sleeping as he's still recovering from his injuries so he must still be in his quarters . He doesn't know about what's happened.

Rodney: You'll never get through all the locked doors.

Lizzie: I will if someone unlocks each one on the way.

Rodney: Oh that's me I suppose. * his face lights up* Hey I have the gene. I can't come.

Lizzie snatches the laptop from Rodney.

Rodney: You can't take that!

Lizzie: It's either I have it or you come with me. What's it to be?

A few minutes later Lizzie has opened the door and sneaks out on her own. As she doesn't have the gene the bugs leave her alone.

In the control room the Wraith Tech is still struggling to get access to the city.

Head Wraith: Have you made any progress?

Wraith Tech: It is extremely difficult. What we need is someone with the ancient gene to help us get control.

Head Wraith: Aaaagh! *between gritted teeth and looking at a group of wraith clones standing close by * Go find one of the miserable humans who has the gene. In fact bring more than one just in case. And no eating on the way back.
            Last edited by LizzieAnne; 18 August 2008, 11:04 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

*Fenrir and Vega stop to listen to the announcement, after a few seconds they realise something must be wrong*

Vega: "Something's not right."

Fen: "I agree."

Vega: "That announcement should have been concluded... what's the plan?"

Fen: "We see what's going on."

*They exchange a look then continue up to the 'Gate room... as Fenrir gets close to the doorway it doesn't open, Vega tries the controls, the door still doesn't open*

Vega: "A level two lockdown?"

Fen: "Looks like it, we've been able to get this far without problem but this is a main door... it's either a lockdown or someone has restricted access to the 'Gate room."

*Vega notices a shadow in the corner of her eye, she turns raising her P-90*

Vega: *whispering* "I thought I saw something, a shadow."

Fen: *whispering as well* "Humanoid?"

Vega: "Yes."

*Fenrir raises his P-90 and follows Vega down the hall towards another entrance into the 'Gate room... as Vega turns the corner she falls back towards the wall, several stunner blasts are fired in their direction*

Vega: "Wraith!"

Fen: "This day gets better and better."

*Vega lays down cover fire while Fenrir runs out and shoots the first Wraith, Vega steps out killing the second, a third comes running through the open door and down the hall firing, both Fenrir and Vega open fire and the Wraith drops to the ground*

Fen: "It looks like they've taken the 'Gate room, we need to stop them fast before reinforcements are sent."

*He runs past the door looking into the room and notices two positioned ready to blast anyone entering, Vega takes up position the other side of the doorway... Fenrir signals 2, Vega nods, then he signals 3, 2, 1 with his left hand, nods then they both step into the open take aim and fire, both Wraith take several hits, try to fire back before falling to the ground.

Vega takes a step forward looking round the room for more, positioning herself inside to the one side of the door, Fenrir also scanning for more targets takes up position the other side... Two stunner blasts come from the control room, one misses Vega, the other catches Fenrir on his right shoulder, Vega takes aim and returns fire but a second Wraith steps out from another door and shoots Fenrir again, he falls to the floor unconscious, firing at the second Wraith Vega looks over to Fenrir and is hit by a stunner blast by the first*

*Fenrir and Vega are carried to the middle of the room and dropped in front of the Stargate, the leader of the Wraith strike team inspects them then turns to a drone*

L Wraith: "Bring in three of the others, their weapons too."

*A couple of the drones head off into a side room and come back with three expedition members and their weapons, the Wraith leader goes up to the control room and dials the 'Gate*

L Wraith: "It will be interesting to see how long they last where they're going even with their primitive weapons."

*The Stargate activates*

L Wraith: "Send them through."

*The drones pick up Fenrir, two of the expedition members and throw them through the open wormhole... then Vega and the last member, the 'Gate shuts down and the drones head over to the door to stand watch.

A marine manages to sneak up on the Wraith leader and fire a few rounds into him*

Marine: "Where did you send them!?"

L Wraith: "I will die before I tell you anything."

Marine: "One last chance, what is the address to the planet you sent them."

*The Wraith tech appears from the conference room stunning the marine but not before he opens fire killing the leader with a head shot as he falls to the ground, the Wraith checks on his commander and instantly realizes he's dead, he then turns to the marine and begins to feed off him*

Comment

*IN the infirmary*

JPJ: rodney take cara *she hands him her daughter*

Rodney: what why? I hate kids!

JPJ: I need to help *to Emma sands* i need adrenaline and antihistamines now *Emma rushes away whilst C Carson and C Lorne continue CPR, Emma returns and JPJ injects the drug into mel the flat line changes for a moment but then goes back*

C Carson: damn *JPJ turns to the Mosq*

JPJ: please help her, we are not the anicents we didn't imprission you, we wnat to help you

Comp voice: how?

C Lorne: what do you want?

Comp voice: own planet without gate

JPJ: I'm sure we can find you a planet, but please cure Shan and Mel

comp voice: he is wraith

C Lorne: yes he is but he left his people to help US fight them, he hates the wraith and he can't help what he is

Rodney *whisper* are you sure this is wise

JPJ: do you want shan and mel to die! *she hisses back, 2 bugs go to mel and sit on either shoulder and being to hum*

Rodney: what are they doing? *the stings on mel's face disapate, then the flatlining starts to resemble a normal cardiac trace getting stronger by the second, then her eyes start to flicker*

JPJ: Gen?

Mel: yes, what happened?

JPJ: some bugs stung you but you're going to be fine * the bugs repeat the same thing with shan*

Comp voice: he will take longer to come round, the venom was desgined to kill wraith

JPJ: thank you

Mel: what did we offer in return for this?

C Lorne: their own planet

Mel: their own what?!
                sigpic
                Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

JPJ: Well, they that's what they wanted.

Melfan: What?

Comp Voice: An own planet to live in peace.

Melfan: *Blinks at the computer* I must be dreaming, this is all a bad dream. *She closes her eyes.*

Rodney: JPJ? Cara?

JPJ: Oh, sorry *She takes Cara and Rodney goes over and pinch Mel hard in the arm*

Mel: Rodney, what the...

Rodney: Not dreaming, it appears that some are good, and don't want to harm us. Oh, and Wraith has invaded is.

Melfan: Wraith! *She goes out of bed but nearly falls over, Rodney manage to catch her*

Rodney: Easy there. You had a wierd toxin in your system, you are still weak.

Melfan: *Now sitting on the edge of the bed* Where is the others?

Rodney: I don't know, we are in a lockdown. Lizzie went out and...

Melfan: Lizzie... Yea, we where in the lab... I heard a noice...

Rodney: right, the bugs, the Mosq's is a bit pissed that the Ancient locked them up all these millenias, so some wants those with the Ancient gene, thus us being here. Cara seem to like them.

Melfan: Cara is a baby, she likes everything that make a sounds or moves.

Rodney: True... They haven't stung her yet. That is good, that would have killed her.

Melfan: *looks at computer* So, a planet, huh?

Comp voice: Without a Stargate. We won't be comming back.

Melfan: Okey, so all we need to is, get rid of the Wraith, find these buggers a suitable planet and find out why Taoth is here.

Taoth: Is it always like this?

Rodney: Pretty much.

Taoth: Not much different from SGC then.

Melfan: Anyone got a plan, on what we are gonna do.

C-Lorne: Oh no!

Melfan: What?

C-Lorne: Rodney brought up the security feed to see what was going on. The Wraith has captured Fen and Vega and send them through the gate!

Comment

*Fenrir wakes up to find himself on another planet with a P-90 beside him, Vega is already awake and searching for a DHD, the 3 expedition members are watching the perimeter*

Fen: "At least they were kind enough to send our weapons through as well."

Vega: "You're awake, I've been searching for a DHD for the last half hour, it seems we might be trapped on this planet."

Fen: " Any signs of civilization?"

Vega: "The botanist that was sent through with us was checking out some plants and found bits or ancient ruins, there's an old path leading form the 'Gate in that direction." *she points down the hill towards a river in the distance*

Fen: "If we cannot use the Stargate then we should check it out, the locals might have a way to dial the 'Gate... How many were sent through with us?"

Vega: "3 others."

*She heads off in the direction of one of the expedition members to inform them of the plan, another one walks out from amongst the trees looking up at the sky*

Fen: "Hey, were going to be heading out in a minute, could you go and tell the other guy, oh, I didn't catch you name?"

S Williams: "I'm Williams, Paul a scientist... looks like it's going to be getting dark soon."

Fen: "Yeah we need to find some shelter for the night."

*Williams goes in search of the botanist who was keeping watch somewhere along the path... Vega returns with the other scientist*

S Taylor: "Hi, don't think we've met, I'm Sarah Taylor... where's the others?"

Fen: "Williams just went to find the botanist."

S Taylor: "Yeah that's Jones, Peter. I've been trying to figure out why the Wraith sent us here and it still doesn't make sense."

Fen: "We may find out soon enough... here they are *he spots Williams and Jones heading towards them* lets find out where this road leads."

Vega: "Too bad it's not paved with yellow bricks, I could tell you exactly where that leads."

Fen: "Somehow I don't think we're in Oz."

*The group follows the road down the hill and towards the river, in the distance a strange sound can be heard but it's too far away to make out*

Comment

Lizzie finds the first door in the corridor open and gives a sigh of relief. The next one though is firmly shut.

Lizzie to self : OK then I've watched you do this 100 times Rodney. Lets see. Override the controls here and here.

Nothing happens and she hears footsteps in the corridor.

Lizzie: Come on girl!
                      Presses a few more keys and the doors opens a couple of inches.

Lizzie: Oh for heavens sake. I'm not that thin!

She pulls them apart a little more, spurred on by the ever closer footsteps and squeezes through and runs around the corner to Lorne's door.

She passes her hand across the control panel and nothing happens.

Lizzie: Oh for ..........

She bangs on the door.

Lizzie: Commander are you in there?

Nothing. No sound. She bangs again.

Lizzie: Lorne? it's Lizzie open up.

She hears a moan and bangs even louder on the door.

Lizzie: Evan!!! you must open the door......Now!

More moans and groans and and the door swishes open. Lorne stands there looking like death.

Lorne: Oh hey Lizzie. what's up?

Lizzie: What's up? The city's been over run with bugs and Wraith that's what's up!

Lorne: Oh nothing unusual then.

Lizzie: What is the matter with you?

Lorne: I feel as if I've been hit by a truck and I've got a massive hangover.

Lizzie: Come here let me look at you.

Lizzie inspects his face and neck and sees a couple of red dots.

Lizzie: I don't suppose you've seen any bugs in here?

Lorne: Funny you should say that. I had the weirdest dream. That bugs came to kill me and then other bugs fought them off to save me.

Lizzie looked around the room and saw many dead bugs on the floor.

Lizzie: No dream Commander. You need to get to the infirmary. Can you walk?

Lorne: Yeah think so. Let me lean on you for a bit.

Lizzie: We really must get to the armoury first. We've no weapons. You did hear what I said about the Wraith being here?

Lorne: Wraith? Really? Why didn't you say!

Lizzie sighs and helps the staggering Lorne along the corridor keeping a look out for Wraith and bugs.

In the Control room Tech Wraith pushes the dead marine to floor with a satisfied grunt. The Gate activates and through the puddle walks the Queen.

Queen: I really thought that this city would be under our control by now.

Tech Wraith : We have run into some unforeseen difficulties.

Queen: I do not like failure. I will not have it!

She looks at all the additional Wraith that have escorted her through the gate

Queen: Secure this city. It is now mine!
                      Last edited by LizzieAnne; 19 August 2008, 09:48 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

*Infirmary, Cara starts to figdet in JPJ arms*

JPJ: baby it's okay, shh *she picks up the bag and gets out a bottle and tries to feed her*

C Lorne: hey you 2 okay *cara starts crying* sweetie

Rodney: we have mroe wraith in the city

C Lorne: that may be what's upsetting her *JPJ rocks cara in her arms and walks into the office, gently singing can be heard*

Mel; she is senstive to the presence of wraith

C Lorne: yeah, she hates shan

Shan: so i'm not on the baby sitting list then? *shan looks slightly spaced sitting up on her bed

C Carson: good to see you awake

Comp voice: we have held up our end, will you hold up your end?

Mel: yes when the wraith are gone we will find you a planet * to C Lorne* so we have a new teyla in the city?

C Lorne: she is most sensitive than teyla
                        sigpic

Comment

C-Lorne: Ma'am, we have a more trouble.

Melfan: Now what?

Shan: A Queen!

C-Lorne: How did you know?

Shan: I can sence her!

C-Lorne: can you tell her to leave this place?

Melfan: Allright, that it's! I am not gonna sit here and let Wraith take over the god damn city! *She hops off the bed and goes for the door*

Rodney: Uh, bugs are out to kill you!

Melfan: *To the other bugs* Can you tell your friend to protect me while I get something to shoot with?

Comp Voice: We can communicate, they will be outside.

Melfan: Great! C-Lorne? Wanna kill some Wraith?

C-Lorne: *Looks at JPJ who gives him a look of disaproval* I can't.

Melfan: Shan? Wanna kill some suckers?

Shan: With pleasure!

*Melfan and Shan leaves the infirmary and heads to the armory*

Comment

*Melfan and Shan leave, Taoth runs to catch up with them*

Taoth: hey, you’re not going without me, I’ve been couped up in there long enough *gestures to the infirmary*

Melfan shakes her head: come on then

*outside the infirmary, there is a group of bugs that start to follow them but they don’t appear to do anything else*

Melfan: this way *she leads them down several corridors, until they get to a locked door* you can’t be serious

*the door opens by itself*

Shan: the wraith must have got into the system

Melfan: lets hurry

*the bugs follow close behind them, as they make it towards the armoury*

Comment

*Not far in the distance Vega sees the outline of a village, she turns to the group and informs the of what she sees pointing towards a clearing in the forest near the river*

B Jones: “Not much further then?”

Vega: “We should be there in less than half and hour.”

S Williams: “It will be dark by then.”

Fen: “Yes, we should keep a look out, I’ll cover the rear, Vega you take lead and the rest keep a watch out from the sides.”

S Taylor: “That strange noise we heard earlier, it didn’t sound friendly whatever it was.”

Vega: “It was probably a large beast beginning the hunt now it’s getting dark.”

Fen: “I wouldn’t worry too much about it, the sound came from quite a distance in the opposite direction from where we’re heading.”

*They continued to walk in silence listening for the sound again and keeping a look out for anything strange… upon reaching the outskirts of the village the group notices light coming from the windows of a few of the houses*

Vega: “People still live here, that’s a good sign.”

B Jones: “There’s a villager over there, maybe he can help us out.”

*Fenrir walks over to the villager who points him in the direction of the local tavern*

Fen: “Thanks.”

*He leads the group into the village and stops outside on of the bigger buildings*

Fen: “This is it; grab a seat and I’ll look into accommodation for the night.”

S Williams: “I wondering what kind of alcohol they serve here.”

S Taylor: “Probably similar stuff to what was made centuries ago back on Earth, most cultures here in the Pegasus have their own version of beer or spirits the only difference is some of the ingredients.”

*Fenrir walks into the tavern and straight to the bar, Vega, Taylor, Williams and Jones follow, spot a table in the corner with a window looking out of the village and up the hill towards the ‘Gate, they head over to it and sit down, a woman comes over and asks what drinks they want… back at the bar Fenrir is waits patiently for the Bar Keep to finish what he is doing*

‘Keep: “Hi there, how can I help you?”

Fen: “We’re looking for a place to stay for the night.”

‘Keep: “I have a house on the edge of village you can you stay at for the night, Tell me, where are you from?”

Fen: “We came through the Stargate *The Bar Keep looks confused* uh… Ring of the Ancestors?”

‘Keep: Ah yes, since the last Wraith attack and the device to operate it was removed very few have visited here, no way off the planet you see… most planets we used to trade with years ago before my time stopped sending people here after they did not return.”

Fen: “Did you’re people remove the device?”

‘Keep: “No that was the Wraith’s doing, after a mighty craft crashed in the hills quite a way from here they came down to inspect the wreckage, not long after that the device was missing and the Wraith were gone and none of the villagers had been culled, strange really if you ask me and the Wraith haven’t returned since.”

Fen: “Yes that is strange.”

*Back at the table the woman brings over the group’s drinks and enquires if they would like something to eat*

Vega: “Yes we could do with something to eat thanks, could you bring a drink and something for Fenrir as well?”

Woman: “Sure.”

*She goes off into the back room to fix up a meal for the group… At the bar Fenrir is still talking to the Bar Keep*

Fenrir: “This mighty craft that crashed, how far away is it?”

‘Keep: “About the distance from the village to the Ring of the Ancestors but the other side of it.”

Fenrir: “We heard a strange sound come from that direction when we started on our way here.”

‘Keep: “Since the craft came down and the Wraith visited there have been wild creatures roaming the woods at night, nothing like the usual species native to this planet… we are not sure where they came from but believe they were left here by the Wraith and that is why that have not visited us since.”

Fenrir: “What are these creatures like?”

‘Keep: “Unmistakable, they are quite large and tend to hunt in packs, vicious beasts, we do not know the exact number of them but they rarely venture into the village and when they do most of us are safely indoors, after a few men were killed ten lunar cycles ago most people have been terrified of an attack, but it hasn’t happened.”

Fen: “Ok, thanks… about this house…”

‘Keep: “It won’t cost you anything *the Bar Keep reaches under the bar and pulls out a set of keys* Here you are, the house is just on the edge of the village back the way you came on the left of the road.”

Fen: “Thanks again.”

*He puts the keys in his pocket and walks over to the table, just in time as the woman returns with the food*

Comment

Lorne leans on Lizzie as they slowly make their way down the corridor leading to the armoury. As they reach the door they hear footsteps and are grateful that the door slides open so that they can hide inside.

Lizzie whispers: Quickly someone's coming, take this.

She hands Lorne a P90 and takes one herself.

They both stand with their backs to the wall,behind the door, as the footsteps come closer.

Shan is first to enter and stands very still as he hears a weapon click close to his head.

Melfan: Whoah don't shoot. It's us.

Lizzie breathes a sigh of relief and drops the tip of the weapon downwards.

Lizzie: Thank God it's you. What's the current situation General.

Melfan: Fen and Vega have been taken prisoner through the Gate and we have a Queen in the city.

Lizzie: Not good news then. At least Lorne is alive but just take a look at him. I had to half carry him here. Two bug bites but as the bugs didn't get a chance to use too much venom he's just a bit dazed. He could do with the Doc looking at him though. Strangely some bugs killed the others to protect him.

Melfan: Some of the bugs want to leave, so that's good. The Wraith on the other hand want Atlantis. Everyone get weapons.

After a few minutes they have each put on a vest grabbed a P90, pistol and C4.

Taoth: Let's go take back our city.

Shan: Kill some Wraith

Lorne: Wraith in the city?

Everyone looks at him.

Lizzie: He really does need the doc to take a look at him.

Melfan: OK We'll keep together as long as possible and then you take him to the infirmary. Let's move out.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X