No announcement yet.

The Taking over the Universe plott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*at the same time the city wide alarm sounds and door being closing, C Lorne and C Carson are both in the infirmary JPJ in her quraters*

C Carson: What the...? *as the door to the main off closes leaving both men in th main infirmary

C Lorne: great, now what, what happened to down time! *open comms* JPJ are you okay?

JPJ: yes we are fine, in our quarters, why the lock down?

C Lorne: your guess is as good as ours, see you later sweetie, call if you need anything or our worried

JPJ: I will be safe and love you

C Lorne: love you too *close comms*

*Rodney, Lizzie and Mel are locked in the hall outside the room with some of the bugs

Rodney: bril, trapped with bugs that are a hazzard! This day keeps on getting better and better

Mel: shut up and get the doors open! *rodney tries to protest but mel gives him the don't mess look

Lizzie: oh this is my fault! I'm sorry

Rodney: yes *but look makes him shut up and work on getting them out*

mel: no it isn't could have happened to any of us *the bugs are sitting on the door at the other end of the hall* at least they aren't attacking or coming near us

Rodney: don't curse us!
    sigpic
    JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
    Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
    Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

*Melfan, Rodney and Lizzie are watching the creatures, Melfan is slowly moving forward*

Rodney: Melfan; what are you doing! Get back here

Melfan: Shush, I wanna see what are doing.

*Melfan is slowly inching forward and the bugs are still swarming one of the doors*

Melfan: What are they doing? *She gets closer and sees what the bugs are doing* You gotta be kidding me... *She turns around but trips on an overturned plant* Aww Hell!

*The bugs stop what they are doing and start advancing Melfan*
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

A few bugs breakaway from the main swarm and buzz around Melfan's head

Rodney: Stay really still. don't threaten them

Lizzie: Yeah, they always say that about wasps and look what happens.

Melfan: You're not helping.

Rodney: This is different.

Lizzie: How?

Melfan: Stop discussing it and do something!

Rodney: Oh no. Now they're coming for me!

The bugs stop swarming around Melfan but pass Rodney's head and fly straight through the wall and disappear.

Rodney: Did you see that!

Lizzie: Double crap. Now they could be anywhere.

Melfan: And we still have these ones in here as well.

The remaining bugs hover around the door and they seem to be multiplying.

Rodney: I hate to say this.

Melfan and Lizzie both stare at him.

Rodney: It looked as if the bugs around your head were trying to learn about you and when they got the information they needed they left.

Melfan; Oh it gets better and better! Anything else?

Rodney: Er......I think when they left, the others multiplied to make up the numbers.

Lizzie: So what you're saying is that if we did kill them the remaining ones would just make up the numbers and we would be back to square one.

Rodney: Pretty much.

Melfan: Triple crap!
        sigpic

Comment

Melfan: *over com* People we have a situation! The bugs can now move through walls! I repeat the bugs can now move trhough walls! Don't let them near you, we don't know what can do! And don't kill them, they will multiply if you do! Did ya hear that Bray!

*Elsewhere in the city. Bray is in the cafeteria with San*

Bray: That sucks! No killing!

San: Look! *She points at the wall where bugs are comming through* Stand still, they might not detect us

Bray: *Sneezes*

*The bugs is attracted by the noice and come closer to Bray and San

San: Way to go genious!

Bray: Sorry...

*The bugs swarm them but falls back and form a face*

Bray: Is that...

San: It's Melfan, how...

*The bugs starts making noice as if to talk*

Bugs: Weeeeee mmmeeeaaan noooo haaarrmmmm

San: *over com* Mel, you wont believe what just happened!
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

*In JPJ quarters 3 bugs come through the wall*

JPJ: holy crap! *JPJ picks up a sleeping cara, which wakes her up* shh it's okay baby * a bug comes towards cara* no go away you ulgy bug!

*cara giggles and the bug hovers in front of JPJ, cara continues giggling and the bug moves up and down with the noise*

JPJ: what the?! *open comms* gen mel

Mel: yes JPJ

JPJ: i have some bugs in my quarters, they seem to like cara

Mel: like her? how?

JPJ: well one is hovering in front of me and as she is giggling the bug is moving up and down

Mel: it hasn;t hurt you or her?

JPJ: no, the other 2 are on the door

Mel: if anything changes let me know, i'm afraid there isn't a lot we can do

JPJ: okay *clsoe comms, cara continues to be fansinated with the bug*
            sigpic
            Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
            Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

*Elsewhere in the city a swarm on bugs comes to the ZPM and starts swarming it and suddenly the power goes out*

*Corridor, elsewhere in the city, everything goes black*

Melfan: Now what? You don't think the bugs got to the power?

Rodney: What else?

Melfan: This doesn't make any sence, San said some of the bugs where trying to communicate, and a few where with JPJ and Cara, and now this? We have to back to that room and see what the Ancient where up to.

Lizzie: We have to go back to the room? But the bugs...

Melfan: Are no longer there, there is nothing to worry about

*They head back to the room*

*Cafeteria*

San: You mean no harm, then why did you shut down the power?

Bray: This is freaky. They have taken the appearance of General Melfan. *He walks closer as if to touch the bugs but they fly back*

San: We don't want to hurt you. Who are you?

Bugs: Weeeee aaarrrreeeee callllllleeeed thheee Mosssqqq

San: Mosq? Is this your way off communicating with us?

Bugs: Wwwwweeee ccchhhoooossseeee tttthhhhiiiiiissss fffffaaaaccee bbbbeeecccaassuuusssse ssssshhhhheee iiss thee lleeeeaadddeeeerrr.

Bray: Okey, Mosq, where you and the Ancient friendly with each other.

Bugs: Tttthhhheeeeyyy wwwaaannnnttteeed ttoooo stuuuddddyyyy uuus. Wwwweeee beeeeennnn tttrrrapppeeed heerre aaaa vvvverrrry lllloooong ttiiiiimmme.

San: They must have left everything behind when they left to Earth!

Bugs: Eeeeaarrrrttth?

San: Where we come frome. The Anceint are no longer alive, they long gone.

Bugs: Wwwwhiiiillleee ttttrrrapppped, mmmmmaaaannnyyy waaannnteeed tooo hhhhaaarrrmmm thhheeee aaaannnncciiiennttts. Thhhheeeeyyyy willll coooomeee forrr theeemmm.

San: But no one of us is Ancient.

Bugs: Yyyyoooouuuuu hhaaavvve tthhhhee geeeennnne.

San: Only a few of us do. We are second evolution. Some think we are the descendands of them. But we are not them.

Bugs: Wwweeeee cccaaaaan fffeeeeellll thhhhheee geeennneee in sooooommmme oooooofffff yyyyoooouuuuu. Wwwweeeee seeeeenccee iiiitttt iiiinnnn tttthhhhheee peeeeerrssson yyyooouuu caaaalllll Mmmmmmeeeeelllllfffaaaan aaaaaaannnnndddd iiiiin annn aaaaa cccchhhhhiiiilllddd.

Bray: Cara? Is that why some of you are with her? To protect her?

San: Let's tell JPJ and Mel this *Over com* JPJ, the bugs that are with you, they are good, they will protect Cara from the one who want to harm Cara

JPJ: Are you sure?

San: Quite sure.

JPJ: Nothing has happen, Cara seem to have fun, they are floating above her.
              Why would....

San: JPJ? JPJ this is San, com in! *She looks at Bray* They cut off communication! We can't warn Melfan!

Bugs: Weeee caaaannnn prrrroooottteeecttt heerrrr, bbbbuuuutttt ssssooooommmmmoooonnnne mmmmuuuuussst ssssstttttaaaaayyyy hhhhheerrrreeee aaaaassss wwwweeeellll. Yyyyyoooooouuuuu tttwooooo hhhhaassss tthhhheee geeeene aaaasss wwwweeeelll aaaannnnd neeed prrooootttteeeeccccctiiioooon.

*And with that half of the bugs leave*

Bray: Now what?

San: I haven't got the slighest clue!

*In the Lab the bugs came from. Melfan is reading an Ancient text*

Melfan: Apparently they are called Mosq.

Rodney: As in Mosqiuito?

Melfan: As in Mosq. They had this peculiar ability to sence the Ancient gene, so the Ancient started breeding a few, but when things started to bad they desided to rerminate them, but as new one from 1 dead one, they just sealed in a chamber and let it be.

Rodney: What for?

Melfan: Well, apparently they wanted the Mosq to be able to sence Wraith as well, but this text says nothing about if they did it or not.

*A sounds is heard*

Rodney: What is that?

Melfan: Continue to read, find a way of killling them, or at least getting back here.

*Melfan goes out the corridor and looks around, the noise is heard, this time farther down*

Lizzie: Don't go to far! We don't know anything about these creatures!

Melfan: They left, if they wanted to harm me they would have done that already! *She holds up a flashlight and continues to down the corridor*

*A noice is heard from a door and Melfan opens it, she has reached one of the balconies*

Melfan: Huh! *She sees swarms of bugs flying around outside but they ignore her* They seem to be scouting.

*She turns around and come face to face with a hord of bugs*

Melfan: Oh crap!

*The bugs swarm her and Melfan starts backing away off and backs in to the wall of Atlantis with no where to go and the bugs swarm her interely*

Comment

*some more bugs enter JPJ quarters*

JPJ: great no comms, more bugs! *2 more bugs join the one in front of cara and bounce up and down causing her to giggle louder* you like them don't you sweetie

* the extra bugs that arrived sit on the door*

*Infirmary C Lorne paces up and down*

C Carson: son you'll be wearing a hole in the floor

C Lorne: well you would to if your partner and child had freaky bugs with them!

C carson: aye i probably would, but this is little ye can do *C Lorne stops and sighs*

C Lorne: i know, that comm chatter was reassuring

C Carson: aye it was *with that some bugs enter the infirmary this looks like our protection

C Lorne: yes, can't we just offer them there own planet? That way everyone is happy

C Carson: it would be a soultion
                sigpic

Comment

*Lab, Rodney is the text*

Rodney: Uh oh!

Lizzie: What? *She jumps to stand next to Rodney*

Rodney: Not only where the Mosq able to sence the gene in the Ancenstor, but they had a venom that was harmful.

Lizzie: Harmful, how so?

Rodney: Doesn't say, but when the Ancients realised this, they shut the project down and sealed them in this chamber becasue they feared they couldn't be controlled!

Lizzie: Why not send them to a Planet and be done with it?

Rodney: Becasue they might end up back here!

Lizzie: We must find Melfan, she's been gona while now.

Rodney: You stay here I find her.

*Rodney walks out of the lab and look for her*

Rodney: Where could she have gone? *He sees one of the doors is open* Should they be closed? *He peeks out on the balcony and seen melfan sitting near the wall* Oh thank god! There you are, we got worried when you didn't return! *She walks over to her, but notice she isn't moving* Oh no! He feel her pulse, it's weak and irregular, he notice small red dots all over* They must have bitten her! She can't be out here though...

*Rodney picks Melfan up and heads back to the lab*

Comment

In the Gateroom the familiar sound of the Gate activating is heard.

Tech: *Opens comms* Incoming wormhole.

The wormhole connects with the shield in place but after a few seconds it shimmers and distorts and next weapons fire comes through the gate followed by Wraith. Lots of them.

The technician is horrified but before he can give the alarm is downed by a stunner and a Wraith goes to the control panel.

Every where though out Atlantis the communication is heard announcing the incoming wormhole.

Lizzie: *to self* Incoming wormhole?. Wonder who that could be.
                    She goes to find out.

Bray and San are still eating and hear the comms.

San: Lets go find out who's incoming then.

Bray: Yeah, we're not expecting anyone.
                    How do we get out of here when the city's in lock down though?
                    sigpic

Comment

*On her way to the gateroom she encounters Rodney with Melfan*

Lizzie: Oh my god! What happened!?

Rodney: The bugs must have bit her, I have to take her to the infirmary!

Lizzie: The gate activated, I was gonna check that out.

Rodney: But the doors are closed *He looks down at Melfan* Let's get her to the infirmary then we can check that out.

Lizzie: Crap! *They see a couple of bugs come their way, and Rodney and Lizzie stop, but the bugs mearly hover near them*

Rodney: Come this way *They head off in a different direction only to miss the Wraith that comes down the corridor and they encountuer the bugs*

Wraith: There where humans here! What are those? *The bugs starts to swarm and the Wraith shoot them only to have the bugs multiply in them*

2nd Wraith: Stop killing them, they grow more that way!

*Suddenly the bugs attack the Wraith and sting them, when the bugs leave the Wraith lies dead*

Comment

In the Gateroom the Head Wraith is getting agitated.

Head Wraith: And why do we not have access to all of the city.

Wraith tech: I do not know. The city is in some kind of lock down.

Head Wraith: Well....unlock it then.

Wraith tech: It will take time. I can only unlock sections one at a time.

Head Wraith: Well do it.

Head Wraith wave his hands at the other Wraith to go search wherever they can.

In the infirmary Melfan is in bed with C Carson checking her vitals.
                        Rodney and Lizzie are hovering nearby.

Lizzie: Doc tell us. Is she going to be OK ? This is so all my fault

Rodney: I told you not to touch anything.

Lizzie: Well you should have come with me.

C Carson: Stop it you two, that's not helping.
                        I need time to work this out. Go and do something else.
                        sigpic

Comment

Shan, who was enjoying a refreshing and rather long nap in his quaters, after all the work on Ragnos is woken up by a buzzing noise. Confused he opens his eyes and spots a bug flying circles above his bed. He sits completly still and watches it, two more come through the ceiling, which makes him scowel. Slowly he reaches for his ear piece but his hand stops in midair as he feels a familiar tugging at his mind.

He sits up straight in shock - "WRAITH in the city"

The sudden motion attracts the bugs and they attack Shan, before he can do anything else. The three poisioness stings, leave him gasping for air on the floor and he soon falls unconciouse.

sigpic

Comment

*Fenrir and Vega are in the gym sparring when they hear the announcement about the bug infiltration over the intercom*

Melfan : *Opens comms* : "Everyone in Atlantis be aware we have intruders. Very tiny ones. A bug infestation."

*Fenrir picks up two wooden training swords*

Vega: "What's the plan?"

Fen: "We head to the armory, then the control tower... P-90s and Wraith stunners might come in handy."

*He hands one of the wooden swords to Vega*

Fen: "Stay sharp, we don't want to find ourselves surrounded by these bugs."

Vega: "I'll keep a lookout on our six."

*They move out of the gym and down the hall running, through several corridors then a left... they come face to face with a small group of the bugs*

Fen: "They don't look that dangerous... but still, we should find another way."

Vega: "Agreed."

*Just as they started moving down the next hall the bugs came at them, both Vega and Fenrir continued running*

Vega: "They move fast don't they?"

Fen: "Yeah."

*As they get close to the stairs a swarm of bugs come rushing down and towards Fenrir and Vega who are now trapped in the hallway*

Fen: "This is where the bug whacking comes in."

*The first lot come into range, Vega swings the sword close to the ground and sends them flying back... Fenrir does the same with the advancing bugs from the other side."

Vega: "We're not going to be able to keep this up for long, sooner or later they'll get through."

Fen: "I'll start clearing a path towards the stairs, keeps those bugs back as long as you can."

*Fenrir sweeps the bugs to one side then the other slowly moving forwards towards the stairs, one gets passed only to be knocked flying down the hallway by Vega's return swing... a few more swipes and they would reach the stairs, Fenrir signals Vega to fall back as he clears the bottom steps and runs up followed by Vega*

Vega: "That wasn't too difficult, would have been easier with a P-90 though."

Fen: "Just a few levels up and we'll be at the armory."

*The citywide intercom activates again*

Melfan: *over com* "People we have a situation! The bugs can now move through walls! I repeat the bugs can now move through walls! Don't let them near you, we don't know what can do! And don't kill them, they will multiply if you do!"

Fen: "That's just great, we can't shoot our way out of this one and better still the bugs can move through walls!? what next, there's a queen bug somewhere in the city intending to turn this place into an 'Atlantis ant farm'?"

Vega: "Are we still going to collect some weapons from the armory? I know they're not much use now but as the saying goes: 'It's better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it."

Fen: "Yeah we're still going to drop by the armory on the way up to the 'Gate room."

*They continue up the stairs*

Comment

Rodney and Lizzie leave the infirmary.

Lizzie: What's the plan then?

Rodney:Oh yes it's always............just had a thought.

Lizzie: Well?

Rodney: If the bugs have been engineered to fight the Wraith well what about Shan?

Lizzie: Crap! *opens comms* Shan. Shan can you hear me this is Lizzie. Where are you?

*no answer*

Rodney and Lizzie give each other a worried look and rush off to Shan's quarters. They reach doors in the first corridor which are locked.

Lizzie; That's great! A lock down How are we going to.... Rodney can you do it?

A few minutes on his laptop and....

Rodney: There ! Bypassed it.

Lizzie: You're a genius!

Rodney looks smug and pleased.

They head to Shan's quarters and the door is shut.
                              Rodney doesn't need asking as he already has overridden the lock and they enter. They find Shan unconscious on the floor.

Lizzie: Bug stings! Quickly we must get him to the infirmary.

It takes all Rodney and Lizzie's strength to lift the Wraith and with one arm over each shoulder they drag Shan down the corridor.
                              sigpic

Comment

*Taoth wakes up, she eases her self out of bed, and shakes off a dizzy spell. C Lorne comes to see her, as C Carson is busy with melfan.*

C Lorne: how do you feel?

Taoth: just fine *she tries to convince the doctor with a smile, then sees melfan* is there something going on?

C Lorne: there’s a situation with some bugs, we’ve lost power and are running on secondary, also there’s been an unothorised offworld activation

Taoth: I’m going to asume someones gone to check it out

C Lorne: we don’t no, communications are down

Taoth: what next... whats the quickest way to the gateroom via the arrmoury

C Lorne: I’m afraid I can’t let you go anywhere. General melfan ordered us to keep you here until you’d properly recovered, besides I’m responsible for you’re well being

*Lizzie and Rodney are almost at the infirmary , Lizzie sees a wraith and pulls back behind a corner. She looks at Rodney and mouths ‘wraith’. The wraith walks the oposite direction and they make for the door, managing to slip inside.*

Lizzie: Rodney lock it *McKay seels the door, Lizzie turns to the doctors* a little help please

*C Lorne rushes to help her, and they lift Shan onto an empty bed. C Carson takes a blood sample and goes to analize it*

C Lorne: what happened?

Rodney: Lizzie saw a wraith outside the infirmary

Lizzie: Shan’s been stung by the mosq

Taoth overhears: wraith? Do you mean the lifesucking creatures

Rodney: No ofcorse not. What else could we possibly mean

Taoth: we have to do something

C Lorne turns from treating Shan, and cuts Rodney off in the process: I already told you, you’re not going anywhere

Taoth: we can’t just sit here and wait

Lizzie: she’s right, I only saw one but there could be more. *sighs* they could be the ones who dialed the gate

Comment

Working...
                                X