No announcement yet.

The Taking over the Universe plott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JPJ "is everyone okay no injuries" *She begins to check Lorne despite his protests C- Carson checks Bray, once satisfied she turns her attention to C Lorne* "Carson I believe you can handle everything from here"

*C Carson nods, JPJ takes C Lorne towards the back of the infirmary and closes the door, San can see a sly look in her eyes*

San "well nice to see JPJ so happy, good work everyone. Get some rest. I'll man the birdge"

C Carson "Melfan should be fine with rest, I'll need to kee bray due to his hand injury but C Lorne done a good job on the hive" *San nods and everyone except Cadman leaves*
    Last edited by John's PuddleJumper; 28 May 2008, 09:46 AM.
    sigpic
    JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
    Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
    Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

The trip back to Atlantis is quite uneventful, and everyone gets their strength back. Melfan recovers well from her injuries. When back to Atlantis, they take is easy and settle in the city. They get new supplies for their ship, get their own accomodations, new tech, and also Atlantis seems to have been restored to its own, uptil now uneventful, self.
      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
      Save Our Seeker!
      LotS on LJ.

Comment

JPJ and C Lorne are returning to Atlantis in a jumper having been on the main land for a camping trip.

C Lorne "that was a great trip"

JPJ "well needed" *C Lorne nods* "Coming up on Atlatnis, Atlantis this is JPJ are we cleared to land?" *no response*

C Lorne "Not another problem!" he groans *JPJ lands the jumper in the jumper bay, they gear up* "I hate guns"

JPJ "Me too, but we don't know what's happened" He sigh knowing JPJ is right, they move out of the jumper "Control room first we can see where everyone is and what happened"

C Lorne "okay"

They arrive at the control room, JPJ checks a console "power intact, shields, weapons, no damage" *C Lorne runs a scan*

C Lorne "Our people are in the infirmary, every single one. And the infirmary is sealed off"

JPJ "what? Contangen?" she moves over to C Lorne "Yes there we go a virus, so why hasn't the city gone into complete lockdown?"

C Lorne "if everyone was in one place when the outbreak occured then it wouldn't need to"

JPJ "we need to get into Hazmat and get in there"
        sigpic
        Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
        Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Shan was in agony. No, agony was not the right word, it was more than that. He lay curled up in a bed and the blanket felt way too hot, clutching his tummy, which felt like bursting and he had a splitting headache. Maybe, just maybe the pain would ease off a little when he made himself as small as possible.
          He faintly was aware at the edge of his consciousness that there was hectic around him and many voices, but what they were saying stayed hidden from him by a curtain of white hot pain. His lungs wouldn’t let him get enough air in and the suffocating feeling finally sent him into blissful oblivion.

sigpic

Comment

*C Lorne and JPJ arrive at the infirmary in hazmat, the doors open and allow them in, what meets them is shocking*

C Lorne "What happened here?"

JPJ "I have no idea" *Shan is bearly consciousness on a bed, C Carson lies on the floor in a heap and all the other memebers of team lay on beds unconsciousness JPJ and C Lorne check the vitals of all the team* "well at least they are alive"

C Lorne "yep, Shan isn't good" JPJ goes to him and shakes her head "Not happy"

JPJ "Well just have to keep an eye on him, let's start getting blood samples from everyone and check the ancient database"

*They begin their jobs*
            sigpic

Comment

C Lorne: I have all the blood samples. I'll start cross checking them against any known contagions in the database.

JohnsPJ: Yes, good. We should also compare them against all known viruses on the most recent worlds we've visited.

C Lorne: We should also check all the new supplies we've brought in. Who knows what they were contaminated with.

JohnsPJ: Good idea. I'll do that now.
              sigpic

Comment

JPJ "Well the supplies are clean, who knows could have been something from Calder's hive or one of his people"

C Lorne "That guy gets everywhere" groaning can be heard JPJ and C Lorne turn around "Well this could be a good sign"

LizzieAnne "What, where am I?" *JPJ goes to her

JPJ "LizzieAnne it's okay, your in Atlantis" LizzieAnne looks confused

LizzieAnne "Where, who are you?" *JPJ looks to Cl Lorne*

JPJ "We have a problem"

C Lorne "Memory loss, Atlantis encounter something a while back, made be its the same thing"

JPJ "I read the mission file Tabula Rasa, once you get the disease it doesn't affect you again so Evan and you shouldn't be affected as you both carry the antibodies"

C Lorne "Okay, so a new one, may be it has mutated?"

JPJ "Possible, carry on anaylsising the blood. Shan seams less affected than the rest. We may have to consider the brig to confine everyone, be easier"

C Lorne "If we move them as they wake up" *JPJ nods*

JPJ "let's start with LizzieAnne" *C Lorne & JPJ take LizzieAnne to the brig*

*Brig*
                JPJ "We are leaving you here, everything will be okay"
                sigpic

Comment

*When John's PJ and C-Lorne returns to the infirmary they notice something, Bray and Melfan is missing*
                  C-Lorne: Where did they go?

John's PJ: I have no idea! We must find them! You try find them and I'll try and talk to Shan

C-Lorne: Okey

*C-Lorne leaves and John's PJ heads to Shan*
                  I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

JPJ "Shan, it me JPJ, what happened here, when did all this start?"

Shan "Stomach so crampy feel very ill"

JPJ "Shan, come on, it's important, help me"

Shan "About 12 hours ago, Melfan first"

JPJ "Calder then I imagine, where did the virus come from?"

Shan "I I" *Shan passes out*
                    Last edited by John's PuddleJumper; 28 May 2008, 02:17 PM. Reason: Putting San in the brig not Melfan
                    sigpic

Comment

Shan feels so very ill and just doesn't want to open his eyes but something just won't leave him alone. Finally he realises that sombody shakes him and tries to communicate. He slughishly opens his eyes but his blurred vision won't allow him to see, who is bothering him. But a persitant voice is trying to tell him something. His hurting ears finally manage to pick up what the voice is saying.

"...seen Bray and Melfan? What happend here?"

It is JPJ. Shan turns his head a little and flinches from a new wave of pain, he answers slurred. "Dooon't know...." Speaking causes almost too much pain and is draining what little strength he has.But then he remembers that C-Becket had said something important, but what was it...

..."C-Beckett...important ... the chocolate, ...we ate ..." with this Shan falls unconciouse again

sigpic

Comment

*Somewhere in Atlantis. Bray and Melfan is walking around*

Bray: Didn't we just go down this corridor?

Melfan: Don't think so *Turns and looks back then turns back again* Or maybe we did...

Bray: We should have stayed where we where!

Melfan: No! Something bad happened! Can't stay! Where is the damn exists!

*They walk past a door that opens to a balcony, and they see the entire city*

Melfan: Not what I excpected!

Bray: It's huge!

Melfan: Come one! We must leave *Drags Bray away and they continue down a corridor*
                        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

JPJ" Shan what chocolate?" *shaking him*

JPJ "Evan!" she calls C Lorne comes over "Shan has said somthing about chocolate, but I don't know what"

C Lorne "Okay we'll keep a look out"

JPJ "Great I think we need to carry on moving our people to the brig. Cause we still have Lorne, Carson, Cadman, and then Bray and Melfan to find"

C Lorne "okay best to stay together, load up with tranquilisers for when we find our people"
                          Last edited by John's PuddleJumper; 28 May 2008, 02:19 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Bray: I'm hungry!

Melfan: Not time for that! We need to leave *Takes out something from her pocket* Here, have some chocolate!

Bray: Thanks *Starts eating* You want some*

*Melfan stops and looks down a corridor left and right and tries to deside which way*

Melfan: Yea, okey *Take half of the chocolate and eats while they continue their trek*

Comment

In the brig Lizzieanne lies on the bed and stares at the ceiling.
                              She thinks " What is this place? I just can't remember! "

She sits up and looks around. This place does feel vaguely familiar. She looks at her clothes and sees that she is wearing a uniform of some kind.
                              She gets up and looks around. She checks the floor, the ceiling and the bars on the door keeping her in. Electronic locks. she kicks the door in frustration.
                              Lizzieanne:" Dammit why can't I remember !"
                              sigpic

Comment

*Lorne wakes up and looks over to LizzieAnne*

Lorne "Who are you? IN fact who am I?" *his face shows confusion and frustration at not being able to remember, JPJ walks in*

JPJ "Hello everyone, I'm JPJ and I'm a doc" *JPJ is holding some files* "These contain information about who you are, what you do and where you are. These are drugs that should allow you to remember."

Lorne "What?"

JPJ "Just take these and read these and I'll come back and try to answer some of your quetsions" *JPJ pushes a pot of drugs, water and file in to each cell and she watches them take the drugs* "Good I shall be back shortly*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X