No announcement yet.

The Taking over the Universe plott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*On the Hive Ship Calder is carrying Melfan towards an exit. To some guards*

Calder: Protect the ship to all cost! Kill them all!

Guards: Yes sir!

*They scatter around, and Calder leaves the hive via secret exit*

Calder: Even if they get in, they wont find us! *He goes into the forest and deep in there is a ship. He get in and place Melfan on a bed looking thing* Calder to all ships! We are leaving!

*Calder takes off in his plane and leave the planet*
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Lorne: OK Shan you know the layout better than anyone, which is quickest route to the prison cells.

Shan: This way.

*checks that the way is clear*

Shan: Fast as you can. Down here.

They arrive at the empty prisoncell

Lizzie: Dammit. They're gone. Let's try the next ............. Guards!......Quickly
      down here. Lets get out of here now. Shan ...the way out!

*Guards are now firing as they run towards Lorne, Lizzie and Shan. There must be at least ten of them.*

Shan: OK Hold your breath everyone. *

Shan lobs one and then another of the 'smoke bombs' he made and they let out a thick black noxious fog like substance which filled the corridor.
      Coughing, spluttering and swearing, the guards make a hasty retreat as Lorne, Shan and Lizzie them make a run for the outside.

Outside they run for cover of the forest*

Lorne: *gasping for air and eyes streaming* That was just smoke?

Shan: Weeell , I added a little something extra *smiles*

Lizzie: A little warning next time maybe? *coughs*

* Radio suddenly crackles and a voice is heard*

Sangate; Come in Melfan,are you there?

Lizzie: No I'm afraid we have a problem. It's Lizzie, Lorne and Shan only here. We can't find the General.

Sangate: I think I can help you on that.
      sigpic

Comment

Lizzie: how?

San: well, two extra people is always good right?

Lizzie: oh, I thought you meant you knew where she was

San: no sorry.. What's your position?

Lizzie: in the forest

San: In the forest?

Lizzie; yes, we broke out and now we're heading for the forest. We went southward.

San: why would they take melfan into the forest?

Lizzie; no idea, but we think it is what they did

San: okay, stay put. We'll find you.

*closes comm*
        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
        Save Our Seeker!
        LotS on LJ.

Comment

*Meanwhile on spaceship, Calder is going through everything and fail to notice Melfan waking up*

Melfan: What the hell... *Looks back and sees the door start to close, she runs and manage to get of the ship*

Calder: *sees Melfan run into the forest* Does she have a suiside wish? *runs after* Come out, come out where ever you are! *Turns arund when he hears a noice and get nocked down by a branch*

Melfan: I'm not planning on going nowhere!

*Calder reach for his device*

Melfan: Oh no you wont! *Leaps on him and they begin to struggle*
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

In the forest Lorne, Lizzieanne and Shan sit waiting for General Sangate and Bray.
            Hearing a noise they all point their weapons towards the sound. General Sangate and Bray appear from behind a tree.

Sangate: "Hey it’s me don't shoot! *smiles* Great to see everyone"

Lizzieanne: “Yes, good to see you too"
            Lorne: “Glad you’re OK"
            Shan: “Yeah me too"

Bray: "OK then what's the plan?"

Sangate: "Bray, you still have the tracker?"

Bray feels in his jacket pocket and then all his pockets "Er I seem to have forgotten it."

*Huge sighs all round.*

Bray:*feeling a bit techy* "Alright we'll think of something else."

All of a sudden a human cry is heard off in the distance. Everyone turns towards it. Then shouting is heard.

Lorne: "I think that's worth investigating! Let's go.

Everyone checks their weapons. They run towards the sounds looking cautiously around them as they go."
            sigpic

Comment

Off in a little clearing Kass was hopping around clutching her leg that had fallen asleep causing her to fall out of the tree from which she'd been observing everything. "OW! OW! OW!"

Suddenly the bushes around her rustled, stopping her in her tracks as she peered around trying to ferret out what was making the noise.

"Um, hello? anybody there?" She asked nervously. "I mean you no harm, I'm here to help....." With that she trailed off her eyes still peering intently at the bushes.
              Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
              sigpic

Comment

Without warning Kass was looking at three weapons trained on her. A glance to her right and to her left, two more.
                "I..I...I.. don't shoot........"

Sangate: " We don't shoot unarmed civilians but one false move……and well, you know, it’s just been one of those days "

Lizzieanne: "We're looking for our General. She has been taken prisoner and we think she is out here somewhere."

Kass: "Yes I've seen them, I know where they are."

Lorne: "Will you help us" *smiles*

Kass: " Yes. But you have to take me with you when you leave this place"

Sangate: "If we're successful then yes I don't see why not."

*Lorne looks over to Kass*
                Lorne: "OK then, let’s get going, but quietly, let’s not give our position away”
                sigpic

Comment

*On Atlantis Clone Carson, Clone Lorne and JPJ wait anxioulsy to hear any news about Melfan. JPJ paces up and down the infirmary, she checks a compuer and the words "Cloning procedure" can be read from the screen, JPJ clicks on a folder entitled "General Melfan" Carson looks up

C Carson "Are we there?"
                  JPJ "Just in case, if we're ready and they need a clone, we can do it in less time"
                  C Carson "Let's hope we don't need to try"
                  sigpic
                  JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                  Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                  Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

*In the forest ten minutes later*

Lorne puts up his fist to silently tell everyone to stop.
                    Everyone gets the message to surround the two fighting on the ground.

Sangate: " Hey General. The calvary's here!"

Melfan and Calder both look up in surprise. Calder is even more surprised when he is stunned by Bray.

Lizzie: " Shan can you carry him we'll bring him back with us until we can figure how to get these bracelets off."

Melfan: " Thanks guys. I can't wait to be free of this.*hold up wrist with bracelet attached*

*looking at the prisoner*
                    Lorne: "Any idea who this guy is, who his people are?"

Kass: "I know they are called the scavengers. They take anything and everything, no matter who or what they hurt."

Melfan:" They have earth in their sights"

Lizzie: "Have they had something to do with those space anomalies do you think?"

Sangate "It would be good pickings for them if they could take from other dimensions as well as this one. Perhaps they hoped to learn from Ancient technology."

Lorne: " Hopefully he will tell us something useful. Lets get him back to Atlantis.
                    * looks to Melfan* " Ma'am you need to be checked out by the Doc. You look terrible"

Melfan: " I've definitely had better days"

Lorne: "Where's the puddle jumper by the way?"

Bray: "Back at the hive ship"

Sangate: "You all wait here while Bray and I go an' get it. See you in a bit"
                    Last edited by LizzieAnne; 17 May 2008, 05:51 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Everyone waits.
                      Shan looks suspiciously at the still unconscious Calder giving him a prod with the barrel of his stungun every so often, hoping that he wakes so that he can stun him again.
                      Melfan half sits with her back against a tree, eyes closed. Lorne patrols the area on the look out for trouble.
                      Lizzie wonders about this new threat of the scavengers.
                      Kass is unsure of what is going to happen to her. Can she trust these people?
                      The familiar hum of engines is heard and the PJ uncloaks in front of them and lands a short distance away.
                      Shan easily lifts up Calder and takes him aboard.
                      Lorne decides not to wake General Melfan and gently lifts her and carries her onto the PJ.

*With everyone on board, the PJ takes off*

Sangate: “Come in Atlantis this is Sangate. Doc? We’re coming back. ETA 15mins.
                      sigpic

Comment

John's PJ: *over com* What about General Melfan?

SanGate: A sleep or uncounsious, hard to tell. Meet us in the jumper bay!

John's PJ: Will do. John's PJ out

*Jumper*
                        Bray: A few more minutes and we are getting near Atlantis

SanGate: I hope we can remove the devise from Melfan

Lorne: She's hot!

SanGate: Lorne, there is not time that now.

Lorne: No, I mean she's getting warmer!

SanGate: Huh...

Shan: Shall I wake Calder?

SanGate: Let's worry about that later... Right now our concern is Melfan

*Looks at Melfan who still is uncunsious*

Comment

Sangate: “OK Doc beam Melfan and Calder first to the infirmary. Don’t separate them ‘til we’ve removed the bracelets. Have someone secure Calder immediately. Beam us all there next”

*In the infirmary clone Carson and clone Lorne secure Calder to the bed.
                          Johns PJ immediately tends to Melfan and starts doing all kinds of medical tests.*

Lizzie: "There must be some kind of key to remove those bracelets. Has anyone looked on Calder. Searched him?"

Shan: "Oh. Let me do the honours".

*Shan goes over to the still unconscious Calder and searches him from top to bottom.*

Shan: Can't see anything that looks like a key but there are these"

*Everyone looks at the items that Shan has put on the table. A small electronic gizmo, what looks like a communications device and a couple of paper wrappers. No key.*

Sangate: "Huh sweet wrappers. Even out here they eat chocolate?"

Lizzie: "I remember reading a report from earth about similar Gould bracelets
                          and they had a red crystal key to remove them."

Lorne: "Yes I remember reading that too. I'll take these things to the lab to check them out."
                          sigpic

Comment

San: Shan, could you help Lorne with that thing?

Shan: as I have mentioned many times before, I am unfamiliar with human technology, but I can always try

San: good, you do that

*Lorne and Shan walk off to the lab to investigate the gizmo thing*

John's PJ: How do you guys always tend to end up in trouble?

*San grins*

San: good question, haven't got a clue. This taking over the universe thing is a little bit more difficult than I anticipated.

Lizzie: yeah, we may have underestimated it a bit.

Bray: just a wee bit

San: How's melfan?

John's PJ: She seems to be in some kind of deep sleep. I can't call it a coma, but it's not sleep either. Somewhere in between.

San: will she be okay?

John's PJ: if you get that device from her wrist I think she will be yes

Bray: at least some good news. Now we have to figure out who those weirdos of scavangers are
                            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

*JPJ continues to run tests on melfan whilst keeping a small eye on how Caulder is. C Lorne perdiocally checks that he is adequately seadted and restrained*

C Lorne "this coudl take a while" he sighs
                              JPJ "yes, i'm going to get some chow, want anything?"
                              C Lorne "Yes, I don't really mind what though"

*JPJ leaves and heads the mess, where she meets Sangate also getting some chow*
                              sigpic
                              JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                              Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                              Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Lizzieanne: *sighs* " I wish you'd wake up Melfan we need some answers. I'm sure he *looks over to Calder* won’t be very talkative."

*comms open*

Lorne: “Hey Lizzie, I've found some thing very disturbing about one of the devices I'm checking out. You'd better come quickly".

Lizzieanne: "OK I'll be there as soon as I can. Kass you can come with me if you like. Bray can you keep an eye on these two until JohnsPJ returns?"

Bray: "Yeah sure will"

*A few minutes later in the Lab*

Lizzie: "OK what is it?"

Lorne: "I ran all the usual checks and nothing and then this started to go hay wire. *points to a hardly used piece of tech equipment hidden up the corner of the lab.* Its the device that was used when experiments were done to find another power source.It checks for exotic particles."

Shan: "Its means trouble"

Lizzieanne: "Can it be turned off?"

Shan: "That's what I don't know. There's not exactly an off switch. Not that I can see.”

Lizzieanne: "But the device doesn't look big enough to do anything very dangerous."

Lorne: “It’s probably just a relay device to something much more powerful and bigger. We really need to find out what."

Lizzieanne: "What kind of trouble are we talking about?"

*Sangate walks into the Lab*

Sangate: "Worst case scenario it could mean the end of our universe!"

Lizzieanne: *nervously laughs*“You’re kidding!”

Lorne just raises his eyebrows. Shan makes a slight hissing noise through his teeth in disapproval. Kass looks stunned and thinks what I have done coming here.

Sangate: “Nope, ‘fraid not. I’m sure it won’t come to that though.”
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X