The Taking over the Universe plott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*On the bridge*

Lorne: "OK. I've been using the comm device to broadcast a signal. It's been relayed back and this is what we have. *Points to the control deck* This is where they are. I've set a course. ETA 30 mins."

Sangate:"Excellent now we're getting somewhere"

Lizzieanne is still examining the data of the other device.

Lizzieanne:" The biggest problem with using this Ancient device is that it's unpredictable. I think that's why the Ancients stopped the research on it. Another one of their failed ideas. I think Calder is extremely arrogant and thought he could get it working."

Lorne: "Does it have any use then"

Lizzieanne:" It definitely opens up a portal like wormhole but it will be difficult to be sure of its destination. You could travel through it and end up in space or on the other side of the universe. "

Lorne: "Ah. Not so good then"

Lizzieanne: "No. Only to be used as a last resort, I think."

Lorne:" Device of last resort. DLR for short." *laughs* "Bet the Ancients didn't have such a cool name for it".

Lizzieanne: " Can't imagine they did. DLR it is then " *smiles at Lorne.*
    sigpic

Comment

*JPJ wanders onto the bridge looking tired and still red eyed*

JPJ "So are we getting warmer?"

LizzieAnne "Yes, quite hot actually, how you doing?"

JPJ "Ready to kick Calder's ass into the nearest cell with LOTS of sedation!" *they all laugh, as Lorne walks over and hugs JPJ*

Lorne "Just so you can remember what you had and what your fighting for"

JPJ "Thanks, Let's get the crazy bugger who attacked our crew!"

LizzieAnne/Sangate/Lorne "Yes!"
      Last edited by John's PuddleJumper; 26 May 2008, 12:03 PM.
      sigpic
      JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
      Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
      Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

*Hive Ship*
        Bray: How is she?

C-Lorne: She's uncunious. It's a blessing i guess.

Bray: Well, with the speed we are going we eill be in the Ida Galaxy in a few days.

C-Lorne: what's happen when Calder finds out that you dubblecrossed him?

Bray: Let's hope we'll never find out. *Looks at Melfans bracelet* Calder had the ancient gene right?

C-Lorne: Yes, this an ancient device so only one with the gene can activate it.

Bray: So I can unactivate it?

C-Lorne: I don't think so

Bray: At least I can try. *Sits down next to melfan and put his hand on the bracelete and thinks off. Nothing happens.* Damn!

C-Lorne: Try one more time

Bray: Here goes nothing *Tries one more time, and this time the device starts to glow green*
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

*Orion*

Lorne "We've dropped out of hyper space, clocking the ship"

Sangate "Why clock?"

Lorne "Calders ship"

LizzieAnne "Finally, now we need a plan!"

Lorne "Firstly we are heading towards the Ida galaxy, not the MW"

LizzieAnne "What, may be Melfan gave Calder the wrong co-orindates?"

JPJ "or may be that device has taken them the long long way round! As for a plan, scan for our people's subcutanious transmitters"

*Lorne scans*

Lorne "Melfan, Bray and my... I mean your clone" *Lorne throws one of his melting simles at JPJ*

JPJ "He is technically your clone too"

Sangate "We'll have to take a strike team, get Calder as well"

JPJ "Could we beam into ship, outside the cell with our people, get them free and then get Calder?"

LizzieAnne "Sounds like a plan"

JPJ "I'll go get so med stuff and meet you back here"

LizzieAnne "Good idea, bring Cadman and Kass with you We'll need all the help we can get."

*JPJ leaves*

Sangate "After that we need to be ready to blow that ship into little tiny pieces, preferably with Calder on it.

Lorne "I'll leave the weapons primed"

LizzieAnne "Won't that mean anyone one can come on board and blow us up whilst we're on Calder's ship?"

Lorne "Not if i leave it locked out so only a member of out crew can unlock it. I'll not include Melfan, Bray or C me just incase Calder has control of them"

Sangate "good thinking Lorne, everyone gear up"
          sigpic
          Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
          Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Everyone has now assembled on the bridge.

Lizzieanne: Everyone ready?

Lorne: Check you weapons. Make sure you have your gas masks ready. When we beam over we only want Calder and our team alive. If anyone else gets in your way don't hesitate to do what's necessary.

Lizzieanne: Understood Sir.

Sangate: I agree. No messing around. We're dealing with a dangerous man.

JohnsPJ: I have the portable med kit ready.

Sangate: Kass, Cadman you get ready with the stun grenades.

Lorne: OK. Let's do it.

*They beam to the hive ship*
            sigpic

Comment

*Hive Ship*
              Random guard: Sir, we are being boarded!

Calder: Not possible! Get them, kill them! I'll go *His starts glowing green* Huh... Someone is messing with bracelete *Activates the torture thingy on it*

*Cell*

C-Lorne: It's green! Maybe it's working after all!

Bray: I'm a genious!

Melfan: Aaaaargh!!!! *She hits Bray in the face while screaming*

Bray: Aww fu....

C-Lorne: Crap!

*Melfan stops screaming and pants*

Melfan: Owww...

Bray: I'm sorry! I was trying to remove the bracelete!

Melfan: Only... Calder can.... *breaths heavily*

C-Lorne: Save your strenght, ma'am.

Melfan: I don't feel so good. *starts to close here eyes*

C-Lorne: Stay awake! We don't know what happened!

Melfan: Tired... Wanna sleep

*C-Lorne shakes Melfan but to no avail, she has already slipped back into uncunciousness*

C-Lorne: She's breathing at least

*Bray is looking out and hear the commotion*

C-Lorne: What's wrong?

Bray: Intruders...

C-Lorne: Could it be the others?

Bray: That or something else completely

*Bray backs away as Calder comes their way*
              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

*Bray moves to the left of the door as C-Lorne crouches over Melfan*

*Calder rounds the corner and sees Melfan convulsing in pain*

"What the hell, guardman open the cell" Calder instructs.

*The door opens and Calder takes a step forward, then out of nowhere he is looking up at the ceiling and blood is pouring down his face as an elbow connects to his face*

*A guard charges Bray with a cattle prod like tazer, Bray dodges it grabs the end of it and unleashes a ferocious punch cutting it clean in two*

"OH SHI..."

*The guards scream is gut short as the broken part of the tazer is shoved clean through his throat, the guard drops gurgling*

"Quickly C-Lorne get Melfan up we have to go" Bray wispers.

*C-Lorne picks Melfan up by the arms and slings her over his shoulder*

"Where to now? Not too far I don't know how long I can hold her for" Complained C-Lorne

"Quit your moaning C-Lorne, I'll carry her, but then you have to kill the guards" Snapped Bray.

"Uh....oh...err....no I'm good you can do that" replied C-Lorne looking at the floor.

*Gun fire can be heard in the distance*

"Ah good, follow me."

*Bray grabs Calders collar and drags him off*

"Think we have some talking to do sonny" Bray remarks.

Comment

*C-Lorne is carrying an uncunious Melfan while Bray drags Calder*

C-Lorne: Where to?

Bray: To their darts, maybe we can fly one them

*Gunshots is heard longer down a corridor*

C-Lorne: Please tell me it's away from the gunshots!

Bray: It is.

C-Lorne: Lead the way!

*They continue down the corridor towards the dart bay*

*Elsewhere on the ship*

Lorne: We are taking heavy fire Ma'am! *Shoots some guards. Then some more*
                  *At the same time*
                  SanGate: I am not leaving without Melan
                  John's PJ: I am not leaving wihtouh my clone Lorne!
                  *They look at each other and grin*

Shan: They should be this way. *Goes down a corridor and shoot some bad guys*

Lorne: The cells? *Shoots*

Shan: Calder would have no use for the pods.

San: Lead the way

*They come to a cell that is opened and a two guards are lying dead

LizzieAnne: Doors open, but nobody is home! Could they have escaped?

San: They can't leave the ship. Melfan is still attached to Calder

*LizzieAnne gives Sangate a look*

Lorne: We just have unattache them!

LizzieAnne: Where could they have gone?

Shan: Dart bay.

*They continue their way towards the Dart bay*

Comment

*Bray hears footsteps approaching*

*Bray points to a bulkhead and C-Lorne hides behind it, with melfan still unconcious*

*Bray peeks around the corner and sees 3 guards approaching all havily armed*

"Urgh not again" Bray mutters

*Bray leaves Calders unconcious body in the middle of the hallway and also hides behind a bulkhead, but one a little futher up the corridor*

*The three Guards round the corner and the footsteps stop*

"What the hell?"

"Is that Calder?"

"Yeah looks like he fell over and cracked his head or something"

*The guards move over to Calder and surround him, without having heard anything or seen anything upto now one of the guards heads goes sideways as an audible crack is heard*

"Wha..."

*As the lifeless body falls Bray grabs the guards side arm, holding it by the barrel he smashes the butt of the pistol into the nearest guards face as he reaches out with his left arm and detaches the guards magazine from his weapon*

[Click, Click]

"Crap"

*The guard fumbles for another magazine as Bray rounds on him*

"You worthless human!" The guard screams

*Bray drops the pistol and walks over to the guard*

*The guard throws his rifle down and starts fumbling for his pistol, he manages to get it out of his holster but before he can even take the safety off it's knocked from his hand as Bray breaks his Radius and Ulna bones*

"ARRGHHH" The guard screams kneeling in pain

*Bray grabs the guards head and without even flinching delivers a poserful strike to his face with his knee. The guard falls silent and Bray grabs Calders collar again*

"Come on C-Lorne it's safe now" Bray shouts

*C-Lorne pops out from his hiding place*

"You enjoyed that far to much" says C-Lorne

Bray grins "Yeah, maybe I did, it's not every day I get to kill 3 guys in hand to hand combat...well actually that's a lie, it is...and I love it"

*C-Lorne looks slightly shocked*

"Lets get going" barks Bray "there will be moer guards on their way."

Comment

*Elsewhere on the ship*
                      Shan: This way *He round a corner and are shot at by some guards, but is unfased* Human... Prepare to die! *Shan charges the guards and suck them both dry*

SanGate: Not a death I would wish up on my worst enemy!

Shan: Let's continue!

LizzieAnne: *To John's PJ* Is it me, or does he like the feedings far to much?

John's PJ: No, not just you

Lorne: Pick up the pace!

*Shan come to a halt, he looks down*

SanGate: What's wrong... *Sees the bodies* Oh!

Shan: They where here. This was Bray's work

SanGate: He must be in his element now.

LizzieAnne: So we are close?

Shan: Yes, we must hurry!

*Gunshots are heard form a head*

John's PJ: Isn't that where they went?

Lorne: Yes, knowing Bray, he would have taken care of it.

SanGate: Let's go!

*They run down the corridor*

Comment

*Bray still dragging Calder stops to let C-Lorne catch up*

*panting* "Slow down!" gasps C-Lorne

*Bray reloads the pistol*

"I don't th..." Bray stops midsentence

"What is it?" Enquires C-Lorne

"We're being followed, hide in that room" *Bray points to what looks like a closet of some kind.

"It looks pretty cramped" mutters C-Lorne

"Deal with it" Bray remarks through gritted teeth giving C-Lorne a look of not quite anger just do it now or I'll kill you

*As C-Lorne gets into the closet with Melfan and Calder and closes the Door Bray takes up position behind a bulkhead*

*The footsteps get closer and closer, Bray guesses there must be about 5, and they're making an awful racket*

*The group runs past Bray and Bray leaps out grabbing the person at the back, he throws her to the ground and is milliseconds away from the kill when he realises who this is, "San?"*

*San still dazed* "Wah? Where? How?"

*The other 4 people don't notice that anything has happened to San until Bray whistles after them*

*They all turn around and see San on the floor with Bray's knee in her back*

*Bray stands up* "Um sorry about that" *He offers his hand to San and pulls her up too*

"Where's C-Lorne and Melfan?" Asks JPJ

*Bray points to the closet* "There's a nice surprise in there for you"

*Lizzie opens the closet door*

*C-Lorne screams at the top of his voice*

"Please don't hurt me I...."

*Lizzie looks startled*

"Erm....calm down C-Lorne it's only me"

*Lizzie looks at the bleeding and unconcious Calder*

"Looks like we found him guys" Lizzie states.

Comment

SanGate: How's Melfan?

*C-Lorne comes out of the closet with an uncunsious Melfan:

C-Lorne: She's uncunsious, Calder done a number on her

SanGate: Let's beam back to the Orion!

Shan: This technolgy can't come in the Wraiths hand!

SanGate: We destroy it after we beam aboard the Orion.

*They beam to the Orion*

John's PJ: I need to take here to the medical bay!

SanGate: Do so, we have a ship to destory!

*SanGate and Shan heads towards the bridge, the rest to the infirmary*

Comment

San: Power up weaponry

Shan: Weapons are ready

San: fire!

*explosions are seen in the sky as the ship falls apart in billions of tiny little pieces*

San: at least we got rid of them. Okay, let's head back to Atlantis.

*hyperdrive window opens and they jump into it*

San: now, let's head back to the infirmary to see how everyone is doing

*arriving in the infirmary*

San: how's melfan doing doc?

JPJ: she's still unconcious

San: the rest of you?

Lizzie: We're fine

San: good *while she stretches her back and gives Bray a casual dark stare*

Lizzie: So what will we do about the bracelets? Can we destroy them?

Shan: yes, I think I will be able to destroy them, but it is better if he told us how to do it without risking melfan's life

*Calder moans and Bray draws his gun*

Bray: tell us how to get rid of that thing or I will kill you

Calder: you can't kill me, you need me

Bray: oh we do not anymore. Your ship has been blown to pieces, so you're the only one left. Might as well tell us how to get of the thing *points gun between Calder's eyes*

Calder: if you haven't retreived the device from the ship to unlock the bracelets, there is nothing you can do

San: you're pretty screwed yourself as melfan here may not make it

*Calder looks worriedly to the bed next to him*

Calder: you're bluffing

San shouts: Now why the heck would I do that! You try to kill my friends and now I would want to risk hers to get you to talk? Don't think so mister!
                            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

*JPJ stay close to Melfan and puts on a concerned face, she starts giving orders to C Carson*

JPJ "Casron, I need IV fluids stat" *Carson disappears* "San I'm afarid we're getting close I'm talking minutes here"

*San turns here back to Calder, and mouths "you are just saying that to scare Calder?" JPJ gives a thumbs up out of sight of Calder, San turns back to Calder*

San "So what is it to be?" she growls
                              sigpic

Comment

*Calder looks worried to San and the gun that's still sticking between his eyes*

*C-Carson comes back with an IV and 'puts' it next to melfan's bed*

San: See! Now, what's it going to be? A clean shot between the eyes or living?

*Calder's eyes shift from Bray to San to melfan to Carson and back*

Calder: Okay!! I'll put them off.

Calder fumbles a bit with his bracelet, and all of a sudden it falls off. In the next bed the bracelet also falls of melfan's wrist. Everyone looks at Calder in surprise.

Bray, still pointing the gun: What did you do?

Calder: does that matter?

Bray: yeah, if we come across another one, I'd like to know how to deal with them.

Calder: only the one putting the bracelet on first can disengage the connection

Bray, as he lowers his gun: good to know

Suddenly, Calder comes up from his bed, breaks through his restraints and knocks Bray out. Bray's gun sets of and the gun and bullet smash through the infirmary. Everyone dives to the ground, as Lorne runs through the room towards Calder and smacks him in the face.

Calder: WOAH

Calder falls down to the floor, and receives many more punches by Lorne in the face and the stomach. Calder kicks Lorne backwards, and jumps up. Lorne reaches for his gun, and a moment later Calder lays on the floor. Dead.

San, Lizzie and JPJ dive towards Lorne and give him a big hug.

Together: thanks so much Evan! You saved our life!
                                Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X