• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Bray arrives at the Lab where Lizzieanne, Lorne and Sangate are*

Lorne "What are you doing here?"
    Bray "JPJ's relieved me, so what have you found out?"
    sigpic
    JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
    Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
    Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

*Infirmary. Calder is waking up*

Calder: Uhg... *Sees the restraints* Mind taking these off?

DrLorneClone: Sorry, it's for safety.

Calder: Whose?

DrLorneClone: In this case, our. *into com* Calder is awake. *Shouts to John's PJ* He's awake!

John's PJ: No need to shout, I'm right here, love.

DrLorneClone: Whops...

*A a few minutes later SanGate, Bray, Shan, LizzieAnne, Lorne and Kass comes to the infirmary*

SanGate: Take it off!

Bray: Wheren't we suppouse to interrogate him first?

SanGate: *Ignoring Bray* Take the damn bracelete off Melfan!

Kass: Is she always like this?

Lorne: Yea, they are close

*Calder notice Lorne and look to his right where DrLorneClone is*

Calder: You've been cloned!

Lorne: Huh?

LizzieAnne: It's a doctor clone version of Lorne from an alternate universe. The original was badly hurt, we cloned him becasue we tought he would die, but he pulled through, they left with the original, we kept the clone.

SanGate: Just answer my question. Can you take the damn bracelete off?

*After a few second*

SanGate: Please...

Bray and Lorne: Wow...

Shan: What?

Lorne: She said please, she never does that when it comes to prisoners.

Calder: Only I can do that.

SanGate: I gather that. Do you have the key or whatever?

Calder: Not on me. It's on our ship... *He smiles, and what no one has noticed he had a hidden scalpel and has started to saw trough the bindings* And we are leaving with it!

Bray: You and Melfan?

Calder: She is going to show me to Earth.

SanGate: Sorry, Earth occupied. Try Mars!

Calder: You are a funny woman... *He smiles*

*Calder manage to get loose and everything happens to quickly to know what exactly went down. Calder takes DrLorne Clone by the neck and use his bracelete to active a beam, Bray who has been standing by Melfans bed falls over her, when the beam activets and Calder, Melfan, Bray and drLorneClone gets beamed up leaving the rest stunned.*

SanGate: Wha...

*In orbit, a ship takes off into hyperspace with Earth as it destination....*
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

* A few minutes pass in silence.*

Sangate: " OK then everyone, we need to have a plan. A very good one."

Lizzieanne: "This is what we know for certainty. On the downside: they have a hive ship. They have our people. They're heading for earth.
        On the upside er..... well.... we ......we..... have .....

Lorne: "We have these."
        Lorne holds up the comms device and the exotic particle device.

Shan:" We also know that the hive ship must stop partway on its journey to earth, to come out of hyperspace."

Sangate: " Did we decide whether that hand device is dangerous?"

Lorne: "Not entirely sure, but the emissions are very low so probably not"

Lizzieanne: " Perhaps we should spend a little while gathering as much information from the Atlantean database as we can before we chase after them. If they have a way to use some new ancient technology we need to be ready for it. Otherwise we'll be stumbling around blind."

Lorne:" I agree. I'll ready our ship and we'll all leave in a couple of hours. Will that be enough time?"

Lizzieanne:"Looks like it will have to be"

Sangate: "Sounds like a plan then"
        sigpic

Comment

A bit of editing. CloneLorne was left out. Can't have that!

*On board the Hive*
          Calder: Take them to a cell! I'll take Melfan with me!

Guards: Yes sir! *They drag an uncuncsious Bray and drLorneClone towards the cellarea*

Calder: You and I are gonna have a talk

*Carries Melfan off to a room*
          Last edited by melfan; 25 May 2008, 01:44 PM. Reason: notices I left CloneLorne out...
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

JPJ screams "Caulder Stole my Clone- I'm going to kill him!" *Drags off the real Lorne towards the back of the infirmary towards a weird looking machine, whilst he protests*

Lorne "What are you going to do to me Doc?" No answer from JPJ "Doc!" he yells *JPJ tightens her grip on his hair, her eyes streaming with tears*
            Last edited by John's PuddleJumper; 25 May 2008, 01:42 PM. Reason: Melfan's good suggestion!
            sigpic
            Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
            Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
              JPJ screams "Caulder Stole my Clone- I'm going to kill him!" *Drags off the real Lorne towards the infirmary, whilst he protests*

Lorne "What are you going to do to me Doc? Doc!" *JPJ grabs his hair tighter and pulls him down the corridor, her eyes streaming with tears*
              Small nickpick, they where in the infirmary, how about she, you, drag him to your office

Comment

LizzieAnne "Doc, what are you going to do to him, we need him!" she yells *JPJ closes the door to the main infirmary and the weird looking machine at the back, Lorne can be heard crying out, which then fades to a whimper*

Sangate looks around the group shocked "We need to get them out!"

LizzieAnne "How, JPJ code can't be overridden"

Clone Carson "Might I suggest you try talking to her, she's in shock, Caulder has stolen her Clone, her mate, companion" *Sangate thinks over what Carson has just said and it made sense*
                sigpic

Comment

*On the Hive ship, Bray and CloneLorne, whom I from now on will call C'Lorne, wake up*
                  C-Lorne: Ugh... *Sees Bray on the floor* Bray, wake up! *Shakes Bray*

Bray: Woah! *Looks around* Not another Hive ship!

C-Lorne: I afraid of that.

Bray: Where is Melfan? *walks over to the weblike door*

C-Lorne: Calder probably has her. He wants Earth, so he probably gonna get info from her.

Bray: Melfan is tough, she wont talk!

C-Lorne: The device he has inflicts pain on the other wearer. It doesn't matter how tough she is. He will make her talk.

Bray: *Shouts after Calder* Hey, Calder! Why don't you pick someone your own sixe! Calder!

*C-Lorne sits down while Bray continues screaming*

Bray: Calder!

*In an other part of the Hive*

Calder: Take him here. I want him to see what I going to to her.

Guards: Yes sir!

*Melfan wakes up*

Melfan: Uhhh.... *Blinks* Wha... *Blinks some more*

Calder: As you see, you are not on Atlantis my dear.

Melfan: You son of a bi... *Screams as Calder uses the devise on her*

Calder: No name calling. Didn't we make that clear the last time?

*The guards comes with Bray and Calder smiles at them both*

Comment

On Atlantis Sangate and LizzieAnne are trying to JPJ out of the infirmary

LizzieAnne "JPJ please come out, we need you and Lorne to get our people back, we need Lorne to fly the ship to catch up to them"

*The door opens and Lorne walks through*

Lorne "ouch"

Sangate "What happened?"

Lorne "No idea" * the door he just walked through suddenly closes and loud crying can be heard "She's um..." he pauses "Destrote"

Sangate "Are you able fly the ship" Lorne nods "Then go, set a course to follow the hive ship, find out where it will stop" Lorne leaves the infirmary "We need to calm her down"

LizzieAnne "What do you suggest, force her out?" *Sangate sighs and thinks*

Sangate "JPJ, what are you going to do?" *she calls through the door*

JPJ "I'm inputting Lorne's DNA into the Asgard cloning machine and all of the MD knowledge that my Lorne had" *she sniffs*

Sanagte "You don't need to make a new clone, we'll get your one back"

JPJ "just in case you don't" *The door opens to reveal a red eyed JPJ* "I've locked out the cloning machine, just until I get my clone back" *Sangate and LizzieAnne nod and head for the bridge leaving JPJ sitting on a bed being comfortied by C Carson
                    sigpic

Comment

*On the Hive Ship*
                      Calder: It was not my intention to bring you both here, but the bracelet brings everything it comes in contact with.

Bray: Bad design.

Calder: Not when it's design that way. The creators did something good.

Bray: Creators?

Melfan: He's refering to the Ancients. They created all this stuff, and their lineage comes from them as some of them has the gene. They also created the Wraith!

Calder: Yes, the Creators made the Wraith, and they are dominating this Galaxy, we need to find new place. Earth is the perfect place for that! We don't have all the coordinates, so you are gonna tell me.

Bray and Melfan: Like hell we are!

Calder: You keep on forgetting who we are. We are Scavangers! We have modified the Hive ship so we can be in Hyperspace for longer period of time. I know you people has calculated the amount of stopping time ,we can go farther and have fewer stops.

Bray: Damn!

Calder: And no to the part where you tell me the coordinates *Uses his devise to inflict pain on Melfan*

Melfan: Aaaaargghhhh!!

Bray: Stop!

*Melfan falls to her knees in pain*

Comment

*Over intercom* Lorne "we've reached the first stop point"

Sangate "Good run scans"

Lorne "There's nothing here"

Sangate "What no ship?"

Lorne "Yes ma'am, no ship"

Sangate "I'm on my way from the mess"

LizzieAnne gets to the bridge first closely followed by Sangate

Lorne "How's JPJ?"

LizzieAnne "C Carson says she's getting there, so where's the ship flyboy?"

Lorne "No idea"
                        sigpic

Comment

*Hive Ship, Melfan is still on the floot in pain*

Bray: Stop it! Stop!

*Calder stop the torturing*

Calder: Will you give me the coordinates?

Bray: *Looks at Melfan who is breathing hard and has trouble saying anything* Yes.

Melfan: *While panting* No.... *pant* Do.. not...

Bray: Save your strenght. It's for the best.

Calder: I knew you would come to your sences. Nothing beats watching your friends getting tortured.

Bray: Whatever...

Calder: You come with me *Points to Bray* Take her to the cell!

Comment

Bray: fine, just leave Mel alonel

Mel: Don't tell them anything! That's an order!

Bray: I can't let them torture you anymore.

Mel *in between gasps* no.....don't......do it!

*Calder drags Bray off to another room*

As Bray is being dragged he puts his plan into action, he summons the rest of his remaining strength and lunges forward catching the guards by surprise and knocking Calder to his ass.

The two guards recover and smack Bray in the back of the neck with their rifles knocking him out.

Comment

Lizzieanne: "OK then this calls for plan B"

Sangate: "Really we have a plan B?"

Lizzieanne: "We do now. I've been studying that particle gizmo we took from Calder. It was part of an Ancient experiment to collect those exotic particles which can then be used to help stabilise wormholes. These can then be created anywhere to go anywhere without the need for a Stargate. This is what the Ancients wanted so badly when they were at war with the Wraith. This is what caused those anomalies in Atlantis."

Lorne: "Also that comms device from Calder can be calibrated to send a signal so that we can find the S.O.B. I have been working on it and it's ready now."

Sangate: "OK then let's go and find our people. Lorne do what you have to do. Lizzieanne get that gizmo working "
                              sigpic

Comment

*Hive Ship, few hours later*

*Bray is brought to the cell*

C-Lorne: Bray, hwo are you? *He checks the wound on Bray's head*

Bray: Faboulus! *Grins*

C-Lorne: Melfan said you would give the coordinates!

Bray: I gave him false coordinate. He will be so off by several lightyears!

C-Lorne: So where will he end up?

Bray: The Ida galaxy!

C-Lorne: Wasn't that the Asgard homegalaxy?

Bray: Yes, and it's completely empty!

*Grins*

Comment

Working...
                                X