No announcement yet.

The Taking over the Universe plott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Inside Hiveship, Lorne is brought back to the cell and Melfan is once again taken away.*

Melfan: What do you want? If you brought me here it means you didn't get the location of Earth.

Calder: You are correct. But you are gonna help me with that.

Melfan: So you said the last time, but I resisted!

Calder: Yes, no one else has done that. You Earthlings must be something special. Or it might have to do with you being a carrier.

Melfan: Carrier?

Calder: Of the ancient.

Melfan: You mean the ATA gene?

Calder: If that what you call it, yes then, the ATA gene. *He picks up a bracelet* The gene is most peculiar. It actives all of the ancient technology. I like this one. *The guards holds Melfans arm as Calder puts the bracelet on*

Melfan: What the hell?

Calder: It responds only to the carrier. It's makes you unable to leave my side, and if I die, you die! *Calder holds up his arm and shows an identical bracelet*

Melfan: I'm merely a clone! They will clone me if I die!

Calder: I know. I ran a bloodtest on you when you and the other was stunned. How do you think I know about you being a carrier?

Melfan: You will pay for this!

Calder: So many people has said that, and now they are dead
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

*On board the puddle jumper*

San "I'm not getting any life signs on the mainland"

Bray "But that's where they went..."

*Beep beep beep*

San "what's that?"

Bray "sensors have detected a hive on the dark side of the moon."

San "My bet is they're on there!"

Bray "Pedal to the metal"

*The jumper snaps to a vertical trajectory and screams off cloaking in the process.*

Comment

Lizzie: I know you would prefer a showdown with the guards but I prefer the sneakier option. We humans are not as tough as you wraith. We break a lot easier. Lets see if there is some other way in, a kind of back door or vent.

Shan: Yeah OK. Let's have a look through those binoculars.

Lizzie: Anything obvious? You must know quite a bit about these ships after all.

Shan: Yeah I do but they are not all identical. But you're right about the vents. No guards there at the rear of the ship where the main ventilation shaft ends. See that grill? I think that is our best chance.

Lizzie: Good. lets go.

Using the trees as cover Lizzie and Shan make their way to the rear of the ship.

Shan produces a knife and prises off the grill covering the vent shaft.

Lizzie: Oh great. Such a small space.

Shan: Its big enough. I'll go first if you like .If I can fit so can you.

Lizzie: Yeah but if you get stuck.............

Shan: Don't ........ We'll be fine.

Shan hauls himself into the shaft and crawls in. Lizzie follows closely behind.
        sigpic

Comment

*Inside the Hive*
          Melfan: What will you do to Earth?

Calder: Make it ours. We haven't had a planet that big in centuries!

Melfan: But if you haven't noticed, it's populated!

Calder: It's overpopulated! Once the planet has been restored to what it once where, we will move there!

Melfan: You will kill all the humans that live there?

Calder: They will be handed over to the Wraith

Melfan: Oh, great, a Wraith Worshipper!

Calder: Don't ever call me that! *presses a bottom on his bracelet*

Melfan: Aaaargh! *Falls to her knees*

Calder: Did I forget to mention that I can inflict pain with mine?

Melfan: You.. Forgot... to.. tell me.. that... *Still lies on her knees*

Calder: We have been on the run from the Wraith for many generations! There is no secret that the Wraith are looking for Earth, if we give it to them, they will leave us alone.

Melfan: Great plan, really! But we have withstood Goa'uld, Anubis, Replicators and the Ori! We took them down, we can take you as well!

Calder: Our technoligy is more advanced, and when we have Atlantis, our possibilities are endless!

Melfan: You will never win!

Calder: You will see.
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

*On board the Jumper*

San "This is weird!"

Bray "What?"

San "The Hive, there's no life signs....no power signatures....nothing on sensors that tells me it's there except for the fact we can see it and sensors say it's there"

Bray "There's one way to find out"

San "And that would be wh..."

*A drone launches and flies towards the hive*

San "Oh....well that's surely not a good idea"

Bray "2 seconds to impact"

*5 seconds later*

San "Are you sure you can count?"

Bray raises his right eyebrow "What do you think San?"

San "Hologram?"

Bray "looks like it!"

*Beep beep beep*

Bray "What now?"

San "I'm picking up Mels IFF signal"

Bray "Where is it?"

San "on the mainland"

Bray "We scanned that already didn't we?"

San "Yeah maybe it was cloaked or something"

Bray "Wraith can't cloak they're ships"

San "Not from sight like we can but they can probably hide from our sensors."

Bray "Well setting course for Mel"

*The Jumper rolls back and heads back for the planet.*

Comment

*Hiveship, Calder and Melfan is spending some quality time with each other*

Melfan: You son of a *****!

*Calder use his device once more this time longer*

Melfan: Aahhhhhh!!! *Can't do much of anything but fall on her side and screams in anguish*

*In another part of the ship, not far from where Melfan is*
              LizzieAnne: Did you hear that?
              Shan: I heard, it's sounded like Melfan
              *They continue to crawl and come to part where they can look down and sees Calder and Melfan. He has his back to her and she's lying near the entrence*
              LizzieAnne: Why hasn't she escaped
              Shan: I do not know

Calder: Learned your leason?

Melfan: Your mom is not a *****!

Calder: I like you.

Melfan: I loathe you! *looks out the door. Sighs*

Calder: You don't wanna be friends. It would help. Once we reached earth your life will be spared. Now, give me the rest of the coordinates for the Gate!

*In the vent*
              LizzieAnne: She's given away Earth?!

Shan: It sure looks that way, but looks can be decieving!

Comment

Lizzie: There's nothing we can do for Melfan from here.

Shan Yeah. Lets go this way

They take a right turn which leads them above a room where Lorne is being held.He is alone, although two men are standing guard outside the door.

Shan again quietly as he can forces open the vent to the room . Lorne looks up with a start.
                *almost whispering*
                Lorne: Shan is that you? Great to see you.

Shan jumps down into the room followed by Lizzie.

Lizzie: Glad to see you are still alive.

Lorne; Glad I'm still alive too. They have taken melfan for interrogation.

Lizzie: Yes we've seen them. Who are these people?

Shan: No time for that now. I hear someone coming. Quick hide by the door.

Lizzie to Shan: Now you can fight Happy?

Shan: Oh yes.

Two guards and Calder bring in Melfan and push her towards Lorne. They are taken by surprise when Shan leaps at them from behind the door :they are no match for him. A few quick blows in all the right places and they lay in a heap.

Melfan : God I'm glad to see you. She looks at the bracelet on her wrist and says " But we have a problem"

Lizzie: What more?
                Last edited by LizzieAnne; 05 May 2008, 05:47 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

*On board the puddle jumper*

San "There it is!"

Bray "Still not on sensors, no problem"

San "I'm now picking up Mels and Lizzies IFF signal"

Bray "lets make sure they can't go anywhere"

San "Don't do anything stupid"

Bray "Now come on San, have I ever done anything stupid....actually don't answer that"

Bray "Targeting sub light and hyperdrive engines"

*Bray launches the 5 remaining drones*

San "Oh well that could work"

Bray "Direct impact, they're disabled"

Comment

Melfan: I can't leave.

LizzieAnne: What do you mean you can leave! It's easy, you just...

Melfan: See this bracelet! I'm linked to Calder!

Lorne: Oh Boy!

Shan: Can you remove it?

Melfan: No, only he can. Leave.

Lorne: We don't leave anyone behind.

Melfan: Well, you kind of have too! I can't go anywhere! Go, find a way to remove the bracelet without killing him

Shan: Now you took away all my fun!

LizzieAnne: Why can't we kill him?

Melfan: Because I will die!

LizzieAnne: But we can clone you!

Melfan: There are only a number of times the machine can clone someone

Shan: And you have been cloned too many times already and can't be cloned a new.

Melfan: Exactly! Leave! Now!

*LizzieAnne, Shan and Lorne leaves reluctanty*

Comment

Lizzie to Lorne and Shan: This isn't right. We can't leave the General behind.

Lorne: We have our orders.

Shan: Yeah. But sometimes we have to break them right? When needs must.

Lizzie: I agree. We could bring that, sorry excuse for a human, Calder with us.
                      That would keep Melfan alive until we can come up with a way to remove the bracelets.

Lorne: Yeah you're right. Let's go back.

At that moment explosions go off around the hive, one after the other, shaking the place like an earthquake.

Everyone automatically wince and shield their heads with their hands.
                      Guards can be heard shouting orders and footsteps coming from every quarter.

Lizzie: Damn, No time now. We must make ourselves scarce.

All three find an empty room, which look like an abandoned lab, they take a quick look around and decide it looks safe enough.

Lorne: This will give us a bit of time to think.
                      sigpic

Comment

*Bray and San land in the Hives Dart bay*

*Comm Open*

San "Mel, Lizzie come in"

*Radio crackles*

*Comm Closed*

San "It's no use, we're going to have to find them the old fashioned way."

Bray "I love the old fashioned way!"

*Bray smacks a magazine into his G36k*

Bray "Lets bring the rain San, lets bring the rain."

San "Lets try and stealth our way in first rather than bringing the wraith down on us"

Bray "urgh...fine...but the first sign of trouble and I'm bringing the rain."

San "it's a deal"

*Bray and San start off the puddle jumper and move towards the first door*

San "Contact forward, cover"

*Bray and San take cover behind some crates*

*5 guards run past*

Bray "What the hell?? They aint Wraith!"

San, "Well who ever they are, they're up to no good, move out!"

Bray "Ma'am, I've got point"

Comment

Lizzie: Did you hear that? Pulls out radio from vest pocket. Its crackling. No. Now its stopped. Do you think...............

Shan: The others are here?

Lorne: Maybe. Could just be interference. We can't assume anything. Let's take a stock of our weaponry. What has everyone got on them? I've had everything taken off me.

Shan: I have this *holds up a P90* a handgun, a knife and small bit of C4. That's it. Had to leave the bag behind . wouldn't fit in the vent shaft.
                          I always have these *holds up his hands and smiles*

Lizzie: Same here. Except not the wraith hands.

Lorne: Lets take a good look around in here to see if we can find anything useful.
                          sigpic

Comment

*Outside a prisoncell*
                            Melfan: Oh no...

*Calder comes running trough the corridor and sees Melfan*

Calder: You are going nowhere!

Melfan: Where could I possible go! We are linked you ape!

Calder: Your language is most peculiar, but can't punish you. *Takes Melfans arm and they walk another direction.*

Melfan: You don't have to do this you know! Earth is a long way from here. You can't come there with Hive Ship!

Calder: Really know?

Melfan: They don't have hyperspace engines! It's takes months if not years for you too reach Earth!

Calder: But you came here.

Melfan: Yes, because our hyperengine is one of a kind! And it's been blown! We don't have parts!

*Calder just look at Melfan. Melfan tries to grab Calder's bracelet but he dodge and activet the punishment*

Melfan: Aaaaargh!!!!!! *Falls to her knees*

Calder: This will not do. *Stuns Melfan*

Comment

*back in the lab*
                              There's a lot of rummaging through cupboards, drawers and desks.

Lizzie: Has anyone found anything we can use yet...

Lorne: Not unless you count a few old bits of string , a couple of tin cans and some test tubes.

Lizzie: Who do you think I am McGyver?

Lorne: *smiles* What about the chemicals in these jars. How's your chemistry?.

Lizzie: Not my field of expertise I'm afraid.

Shan: But it is mine. what should I make?

Lorne: Anything useful. How about smoke bombs?

Shan: done.

Shan finds a few old glass bottles and does a lot of careful mixing of various ingredients found the the jars.A wraith child could do this he thinks to himself.

Shan: OK finished. What do we do now?

Lizzie: Find the General and get her out of here.

Lorne: What about the bracelet?

Lizzie: We'll have to bring Calder with us. he can then tell us how to deactivate the bracelet.

Lorne: He's never gonna tell us that in a hurry.

Lizzie looks over to Shan and smiles "Oh I think we may be able to persuade him.
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh for god sack it's Evan/Kavan's birthday let the rest of us find the asnwer to the problem and save the day- he can have a day off!
                                sigpic
                                JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                                Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                                Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Working...
                                X