No announcement yet.

The Taking over the Universe plott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bray "Apparently San's aim isn't that good and she managed to miss the best parts of my brain...however I now feel no fear and have no inhibitions *Shifty eyes*, and believe that Cheese is actually the best thing on Earth....but appart from that I am fine"

*Falls asleep*

JPJ "Oh whoops was that sedative"

Comment

Melfan to San: Did he have inhibitions to begin with?

San: If the had, they are gone now

Melfan: So we are gonna track Evil me and Evil Bray via their implant

San: That is the plan

Melfan: And what if Evil me took it out?

San: Then we are in sh!tload of trouble!
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

San "we'd better get to thr bridge and see about tracking them"

Mel "Who's flying?"

San "Good question....I don't know!"

Mel "Well lets find out!"

Comment

Shan walks in, yawning but well rested from a nap. Hearing the last few scentences, which where spoke.

Shan: I just went by the control room. Sheppard and Todd are up there.

San: Should that reasure me? And have you already frogotten...

Shan: Oh, sorry Ma'am. *stands to attention*

San: Let's go to the control room then and find out what they are up to.

sigpic

Comment

Melfan and SanGate comes to the Bridge, no one is there
            Melfan: There is a destination plotted already!

San: Where?

Melfan: A Wraith Stronghold

San: So we are comming to them. Awsome!

Melfan: Not so much, that part of galaxy there is a number of Wraith, a few tousand!

San: Not Awsome. Can you change heading?

Melfan: It seems like Evil Me plotted this course and she had a code I don't even know of! We are gonna be there in less than 1 hour!

San: So we are totally screwed then

Melfan: I've been tracking Evil me's implant, we are heading in the wrong direction, so yes, we are screwed.

San: Well, cloak Orion

Melfan: Can't evil me coded everything she did. i can't gain access! Is there any way you can give me her memories?

San: Not sure. Have to talk to John's PJ
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Shan looks thoughtful and scratches his head.

Shan: Ma'am, may I make a suggestion?

San: Go ahead.

Shan: I could hack into the wraith sensory system, installed in this region of space, to hide our presence from the wraith for a while - this would buy us some more time to figure out how to override this code from evil!melfan.

sigpic

Comment

JPJ "Sorry, that's not going to be possible...not without having done a scan on her brain...which we don't have"

San "Well then looks like we may have to fight our way out of this one....who can fight?"

Mel "Me, you, Shep, Ronon, Weir....Lizzie....Lorne....Shan....and that's it I believe."

San "I don't like these odds"

Comment

Melfan: Neither do I

Shan: And what about what I said I could do?

San: Well, if you can do it within the hour, it would be great!

Melfan: Give Shan a Wraith Cumputer, we took one last time we encountered the wraith

Comment

Shan starts to work away on the wraith computer and has the wraith sensor distraction program ready within 10 minutes.

Shan:Any more instructions? - we still need to put the ship back on course, Ma'am.

sigpic

Comment

Melfan: I guess I have to do some hacking as well, that or guess what my evil self codes.

San: You can do that?

Melfan: We don't have much time and both take equal emount of time. *starts to hack in the system to get rid of the codes*

Comment

Lorne rushes onto the bridge:
                        To Generals Mel and San: " Sheppard, Ronon, Todd and Weir have left in a puddle jumper. They said they have their own plan.
                        My loyalties are here, with this crew Ma'am."
                        With your permission I'd like to fly the ship when we get the controls back"

*Open comms to infirmary*

Lorne: Hey Lizzie I hear you're OK.. That's good.

" Thanks Sir. I try not to get killed on your watch" *blushes*

Lorne: "I'll see you soon then."

" Yes Sir "
                        sigpic

Comment

Shan stands nearby, unhappy at not being able to help as he doesn't know enough about Lantean systems

sigpic

Comment

Melfan: Finally! Ha! I bypassed the codes and are in the system! *The Orion comes to halt*
                            San: awsome!
                            Melfan: Yes, but now we have Sheppard, Ronon and Wier to worry about!
                            San: But they aren't even part of the crew!
                            Melfan: They helped us
                            San: So what are we gonna do?

Comment

Shan suggest using the wraith sensores to find them.

sigpic

Comment

*In the infirmary*

"pulling clothes on*
                                Talks to self "This is getting be my second home here, stunned and stunned and shot.
                                Hopefully the Doc won't see me leave now. I'm fine just a bit, wobbley nothing that can't be fixed with those nanites still working away. Must help the others. Must get to the armoury"

* Staggers out of the infirmary while the Doc is occupied with Bray.*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X