No announcement yet.

The Taking over the Universe plott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using the defribrilator JohnsPJ jolts the heart into action and the monitor goes beep..beep..beep..beep as the Doc succeeds in starting Lizzie's heart.

JohnsPJ: That was close. She's lost a lot of blood. Needs a transfusion or injecting nanites might do the trick. First must sew up this damn big hole in her chest. *Ouch*
    sigpic

Comment

*meanwhile in the corridors*

Todd: now will you help me get the queen and her guards onto the ship?

Ronon: no

Shep; there there Ronon, we would like to get rid of her now would we

San: this is the third member of my military team I've lost! I'm the only one left! Let's get that stupid woman a good farewell!

Todd: Maybe it is better if I do it the diplometic way. I will succeed

San; and get the hell out of here?

Todd: of course

Ronon: what about melfan and that evil!bray?

TOdd; they are with us now. No point in keeping them here

San: okay then. But if we catch anything of an evil plan on your side, your dead within the second

*ronon draws stunner*

Todd; Understood
      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
      Save Our Seeker!
      LotS on LJ.

Comment

*Over comm to Sangate*

"John's PJ to Sangate, would you like the good news, good news or bad news first?"
        sigpic
        JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
        Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
        Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

San: let's start with the bad news please
          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
          Save Our Seeker!
          LotS on LJ.

Comment

*Bridge*
            Evil!Bray: Why do we always come back here?
            Melfan: Because the surveliance is here
            *Sees John's PJ save LizzieAnne*
            Melfan: Damn! I should have shot her in the head!
            Evil!Bray: Hmm, they want to get rid of us!
            Melfan: Off course, we are Wraith!
            EvilBray: I didn't ask to be a Wraith!
            Melfan: Tough!
            *Evil!Bray starts to leave the Bridge*
            Melfan: They will kill you!
            Evil!Bray: Maybe they can do something...
            Melfan: Yes, by killing you!
            *Goes over to Evil!Bray*
            Melfan: They will kill you Bray, even if the real you survives! There is nothing that is gonna change that! They couldn't even change me back! They killed me, and cloned me!
            Evil!Bray: So?
            *The Queens enters*
            Queen: This is getting boring! Nothing happens!
            Melfan: Don't blame me, I try to kill, but they always do something to counteract that!
            Queen: My Hive as arrived, I'm going to leave. You are welcome to leave with us. And get your Payback later!
            *Melfan and Bray exchange looks*
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Over comm

"Bad news you can't have any more military help than what you've got, at least for 48 hrs. Now would you like to hear the good news?"
              sigpic
              Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
              Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

San: you've got to be kidding me! I want Lizzie and Bray back asap!

Shep: now, there there! I bet she's doing the best she can.

San: yeah right, of course. Sorry! Now, the good news! Put me in a splendid mood!
                Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

"Right, I HAVE cloned Melfan using orginal DNA without wraith DNA, she'll be ready in 1 hr. Bray will be fine in a few days and Lizzie with the help of nanites will be ready in 24-36 hrs. or you can kill them all and I can clone them!"
                  sigpic

Comment

*san gives Shep interested look*

Shep: no San, you can't just kill people because you need them asap

San: no I can't can I.. Great job John's PJ on melfan. You're sure she will be fine, no wraith whatsoever? That wsa kind of a surprise last time..

*ronon draws stunner*

San: what the heck?

Bray: I don't want to be like this

*san stares*

Bray: please, help me. I want to be good.

ROnon: don't trust him

Shep: ronon, lower your weapon

Ronon: he could get into my head

BRay: I don't want to get into your head. I want to be normal. Can you help me?

*opens comm*
                    San: John's PJ, we might have another case for you.
                    Save Our Seeker!
                    LotS on LJ.

Comment

"Oh great, and yes I asure you that Melfan will not have any wraith tedencies ect, 3 drs can give you that, along with one ancient database and one asgard database! As for wraith bray, bring him along, with ronon!"
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                        *san gives Shep interested look*

Shep: no San, you can't just kill people because you need them asap

San: no I can't can I.. Great job John's PJ on melfan. You're sure she will be fine, no wraith whatsoever? That wsa kind of a surprise last time..

*ronon draws stunner*

San: what the heck?

Bray: I don't want to be like this

*san stares*

Bray: please, help me. I want to be good.

ROnon: don't trust him

Shep: ronon, lower your weapon

Ronon: he could get into my head

BRay: I don't want to get into your head. I want to be normal. Can you help me?

*opens comm*
                        San: John's PJ, we might have another case for you.
                        Are we talking Original Bray here or Evil!Bray?
                        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Good one! I come upt with it, and don;t stick to it.. okay then.. It was Evil!Bray right that walked out of the bridge? Evil!BRay it is!
                          Save Our Seeker!
                          LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                            Good one! I come upt with it, and don;t stick to it.. okay then.. It was Evil!Bray right that walked out of the bridge? Evil!BRay it is!
                            And here I tough Evil!Bray stayed on the Bridge after The Queens offer

Comment

Oh really? He didn't then
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

*John's PJ montiors her patients in the infirmary, Clone Melfan starts to wake up*
                                Melfan "aw my head"
                                Jonh's PJ "Quite normal, Melfan what is the last thing you remeber?"
                                Melfan "Being on the orion, after being possessed"
                                Jonh's PJ "That's good, just one test, when you look at him" points to Dr Clone Lorne "What do you feel?"
                                Melfan *drools* "arh gimmie gimmie"
                                John's PJ "Excellent, now I need to bring you up to speed. We are on Atlantis, which has been taken over by the wraith, shep, ronon and weir are her helping, along with Todd. Bray has been cloned and shot Lizzie. Sangate needs you now"
                                *Melfan nods and goes to get changed*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X