No announcement yet.

The Taking over the Universe plott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the heck, I'll join in the crazy madness seem as I'm crazy myself! Any room for civilians?
    sigpic
    Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
    My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
      great I'm all set!

when do we leave?
      I'm all set too! Melfan, your call!

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
      What the heck, I'll join in the crazy madness seem as I'm crazy myself! Any room for civilians?
      Are you good at cooking? Or cleaning? Or entertaining us with your voice/acting skills/juggler skills/dancing skills/magician skills/humour skills or anything else? Even not, consider yourself accepted for aboarding the Orion! The more the merrier! and the more the higher the chance of succeeding too
      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
      Save Our Seeker!
      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by ijffdrie View Post
        as soon as i become a chief mad alien scientist
        Be careful with what you write, it may become true
        You wanna be our very own cheif mad alien scientist?

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
        Sure, the more the merrier. Do you wanna be a some sort of scientist a la McKay, but without the the ego
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

I'll be an entertainer!

Heil Lorne!

Comment

Okey, seems like everyone are packed and ready to be beamed up to Orion.

*Beaming sound*

Okey, and since Orion is a superfast ship from the Craxy Alternate Universe, we will get to Atlantis very fast
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

As much as I'd love to get to Atlantis as fast as possible, I also like the idea of being trapped in the Orion for some time, with all you great girls, and Lorne of course And maybe a big adventure when we run into a meteorite belt or something like that, and the ship gets damaged and we're the ones who have to fix it. Or there is still a wraith aboard the ship and we have to knock that one out.

What do you think?
              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
              Save Our Seeker!
              LotS on LJ.

Comment

What have I stumbled across here?

Yes no yes no yes no (Just getting my fill)

Comment

Oh God.. this was the one thread I was hoping you'd never find

Well, you discovered my secret
                  Save Our Seeker!
                  LotS on LJ.

Comment

Yeah it's all beginning to make sense now.

Comment

does it now?

Well, we have nice bunch of people here who are all like me, so I'm not ashamed of anything I said in here I think..
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Oh it does....it does

Comment

Where the heck did you get that?! ROFLMAO

And am I that crazy to you?

Anything about Lorne you want to add btw? Want to come too?
                          Save Our Seeker!
                          LotS on LJ.

Comment

lol everything is on the internet somewhere

You are....almost as crazy as Shan

Sure I'll add something......he has TWO hands

Comment

I'm glad you said 'almost'

So no coming along? Oh well, many girls and just one Lorne is going past you then

And btw, he has two hands? Now that is an attribution to this thread I would not want to have missed
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Yeah I know, and contrary to popular belief he actually has 10 fingers too

Comment

Working...
                                X