X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by melfan View Post
    That will work
    And I have no idea what you mean by bossing him around
    I doubt it is an actual existing rank hehe, but who cares. It's an AU, our little CAU, so everything's possible

Maybe we should make a list of things he should do for us Or maybe we shouldn't abuse our authority on the people below us. They must not abandon us of course, we should be nice leaders
    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
    Save Our Seeker!
    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
      I doubt it is an actual existing rank hehe, but who cares. It's an AU, our little CAU, so everything's possible

Maybe we should make a list of things he should do for us Or maybe we shouldn't abuse our authority on the people below us. They must not abandon us of course, we should be nice leaders
      Right, no abusing of power. We want our underings to actually like us and not start a mutiny. It would not be fun!
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Hey I'm ready in my quarters on the Orion, been waiting for everyone else!!

As for Lorne's rank -WHO CARES! I'll follow him to the ends of the known universe and back and jump whenever he says jump!!

So who is in my department that I'm inchrage of?
        sigpic
        JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
        Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
        Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
          Hey I'm ready in my quarters on the Orion, been waiting for everyone else!!

As for Lorne's rank -WHO CARES! I'll follow him to the ends of the known universe and back and jump whenever he says jump!!

So who is in my department that I'm inchrage of?
          Hmm, Who are you in charfe of?
          Good Question...
          Hmm, you gonna need some staff as you are the Medical Officer
          Ah, off course, a doctor Lorne clone
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Hey Can i have carson beckett please!!

i need all the help i can get with clones!

But i'll have a Dr Evan Lorne too
            sigpic
            Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
            Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Hey Can i have carson beckett please!!

i need all the help i can get with clones!

But i'll have a Dr Evan Lorne too
              Sure
              You even got two anonomys doctors plus a guard!

Comment

Hi there sorry I'm late RL taking over. Ironing and housework. Bleh.

I've just been listening to a radio interview by Kavan on www.dtrn.co.uk (download the MP3) also Joe Flannigan. OOh he's a bit of a swearer on this one.
                He was asked if he could have his ideal military unit who would he have in it.

He wants babes in bikinis, any age and any nationality but if his wife is listening *he's only joking* and tough crazy guys and David Hewlett
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks, So that is 4 drs and one student veterinary Nurse in the medical team with a guard!
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks, So that is 4 drs and one student veterinary Nurse in the medical team with a guard!
                    Yup, you need anything else?

Comment

I managed to get a brand new puddle jumper.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                        I managed to get a brand new puddle jumper.

Puddle Jumpers are good, we need a lot of those!

Comment

med supplies please, CT scanner, nurses

i let you know if I need anything else
                          sigpic

Comment

A scanner

a nurse

Med supplies

Comment

great I'm all set!

when do we leave?
                              sigpic

Comment

as soon as i become a chief mad alien scientist

Comment

Working...
                                X