Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*open comms*
    Damn I thought I'd fixed the gravity.
    I'll try again. Opens control panel and connected the two red wires together.
    There that should do it!.
    How's that everyone?
    sigpic

Comment

*open comm*
      "I'm still floating"
      sigpic
      JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
      Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
      Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

*Floating around trying to get to another panel*
        This is why I love nongravity. You get to something higher up!
        *starts fiddling with a panel in the ceiling*
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

*POW*

"FU...*SMACK*...OW!"

"Give us a warning next time please"

Comment

*floats with Bray to the engine room*

-Could you make getting the gravity back up a priority? Fighting floating is quite difficult
            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
            Save Our Seeker!
            LotS on LJ.

Comment

*Over com*
              I've discovered something funny! Not funny ha, ha, but funny wierd
              Different parts aof the ship aren't affected, and some people...
              One of the guards here is walking around normally and looks at me rather funny cause I'm floating in the ceiling!
              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

"Hate to be a boring fart, but I'm going to go to my quarters with my Clone Dr Lorne and what Sunday! And may be some other epi with Lorne. Good night everyone"

*floats off with dr clone Lorne
                sigpic
                Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

*Bray and San are now in a part unaffected by the zero gravity*

*As Bray and San round a corner Bray spots a tail whip around a corner*

"Did you see that?"

Comment

*Over Com*
                    It's Near you two Bray and SanGate
                    *Looks at Alien Life Sign Detector*
                    Oh oh
                    *Floats around*
                    "whispering: there is an alien here on the bridge!
                    *Takes gun and shots*
                    *The Alien dies*
                    Have you seen any other?

Comment

I did! What was that?!
                      Edit; let's go after it!
                      *run around the corner, trying to locate the creature*
                      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

*sighs*
                        Something is interfering with all the systems.
                        *Looks at the huge wall panel with flashing lights on them*
                        Runs finger down, following line to the red dot.
                        What on earth is THAT?
                        Opens comms*

There's something interfering with the power to the whole ship.
                        In the engine room you should be able to check the power module.
                        It keeps changing to interfere with everything at random - so be careful.

I'm going to check on Lorne in the infirmary.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey general question, what epi did Lorne pilot the Orion? I can't remember!
                          sigpic

Comment

*Sees San run around the corner*

"SAN NO!"

*Bray rounds the corner where the creature had obviously been waiting in ambush and was tackling San*

*Bray unleashes a terrifying kick into the side of the creature which sends it reeling off San*

*Bray piles a couple of desert eagle rounds into the alien creature, but it gets up and scampers off*

*Bray goes over to pick San up*

"What the hell was that? It was almost like a Hell hound"

Comment

(I think it was No Man's Land, or the one preceding it)

Oi, thanks for that Bray.. yeah, it looked pretty darn weird.. Like some kind of Michael bug but than a bit differently..
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

"Lorne is fine, if you need to leave a message please do so after the beep and he will get back to you when he is concious!"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X