Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
    Jeremiah to go!!

Honestly peepz, have you seen Sanctuary at all? I mean or are you just voting for it cause you haven't seen it? cause it is amazing! great even... awesome!!

I think it is one of the best shows atm, and the concept is just great
    Saw the free ones, and thought them kinda iffy. Cool concept etc, but firstly AT's accent drove me nuts, and it just lacked that....spark, you could say, to suck me in. I wouldn't pay to watch it over the internet, especially not at $2.99 or whatever it was for only 15 minutes. If it comes out on DVD I might rent it.

Jeremiah to go

Comment

Honestly peepz, have you seen Sanctuary at all? I mean or are you just voting for it cause you haven't seen it? cause it is amazing! great even... awesome!!

I think it is one of the best shows atm, and the concept is just great
      Well then I've got a problem cos I've seen neither show But since it is Amanda after all...

Jeremiah to go

Comment

@ Eve ... i've been wanting to since it first aired but never got arounf to it... dunno why really... i'm too lazy

I think I will this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
          @ Eve ... i've been wanting to since it first aired but never got arounf to it... dunno why really... i'm too lazy

I think I will this weekend
          Good plan Cause it is totally worth it!!!

Btw. where is RoX??? I am sure she doesn't want Sanctuary to go...

Comment

Good plan Cause it is totally worth it!!!

Btw. where is RoX??? I am sure she doesn't want Sanctuary to go...
            I'll holf u too that!

I think she's still recuperating from her surgery... poor thing

Comment

I'll holf u too that!

I think she's still recuperating from her surgery... poor thing
              Or beta-ing my fic... Could be that actually

I hope she aint in to much pain though Poor her

*hugs RoX*

Comment

Or beta-ing my fic... Could be that actually

I hope she aint in to much pain though Poor her

*hugs RoX*
                You have her working when she can barely see?? tsk shame... shame

Comment

*runs in to save Sanctuary*

Jeremiah to GO!!!

Thanks Eve!! I have cut back on GW to give my eyes a break but I'll be back soon.
                  -

Comment

Well then I've got a problem cos I've seen neither show But since it is Amanda after all...

Jeremiah to go
                    Obviously this is against all odds here, but if you haven't seen either, you should also give Jeremiah a look see. It was one of the best Showtime series and half the cast ended up doing cameos in SG1. The biggest problem now is that they still haven't released Season 2 on DVD and it's already several years after the end of the series finale.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
                      Obviously this is against all odds here, but if you haven't seen either, you should also give Jeremiah a look see. It was one of the best Showtime series and half the cast ended up doing cameos in SG1. The biggest problem now is that they still haven't released Season 2 on DVD and it's already several years after the end of the series finale.
                      Hell, I don't think season 2 reached the UK at all.

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
                        I try not to watch shows that have ended... since if I like it, I will only have 1 or 2 seasons to watch. I did that mistake with Firefly. Well I'm not exactly sorry I watched it but, cos it was amazing, but still...

Comment

I try not to watch shows that have ended... since if I like it, I will only have 1 or 2 seasons to watch. I did that mistake with Firefly. Well I'm not exactly sorry I watched it but, cos it was amazing, but still...
                          But it's fun to watch a show that has ended and then find out that it's being revived right after you're done- I've got six episode left in The X-Files to watch, and now there's a movie next summer. And I finished watching Buffy through for the first time a couple of days before the season eight comics started earlier this year.

But there are plenty of shows to go back and watch that have long since ended! You miss out on so much good stuff if you don't!

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                            But it's fun to watch a show that has ended and then find out that it's being revived right after you're done- I've got six episode left in The X-Files to watch, and now there's a movie next summer. And I finished watching Buffy through for the first time a couple of days before the season eight comics started earlier this year.

But there are plenty of shows to go back and watch that have long since ended! You miss out on so much good stuff if you don't!
                            Now that is fun! Oh please tell me David is gonna be in it... *checks* phew awesome

Meh I've seen 1 or 2 eps of most old shows anyway when they aired, the others don't interest me

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
                              Hell, I don't think season 2 reached the UK at all.
                              They probably knew that it wasn't going to be renewed before everyone else did. Too bad they didn't at least show it regardless there. Though it was a rather big departure from the first season.

I've found almost all of the shows I've really liked in reruns because I didn't think they looked good when they were being aired and the adverts for them just didn't draw me in. But I'm glad I decided to watch because even if it only has two seasons, it's a show I don't mind watching over and over. I wouldn't have bought the DVD otherwise.

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                              But it's fun to watch a show that has ended and then find out that it's being revived right after you're done.
                              I've got six episode left in The X-Files to watch, and now there's a movie next summer.

OH! Really??? Can't wait! Have missed that show a lot even if I did stop watching it when Mulder left.
                              sigpic

Comment

ok .... just a heads up

joe asked me to tally this up tonight ...

so will post that soon ...

i would think that all have had their chance to post ... but just in case!!!

teehee!!
                                sigpic
                                SCORE!!
                                The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Working...
                                X