• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Round 72

Eureka
    House
    MythBusters
    Sanctuary
    Last edited by Anubis69; 01 November 2007, 11:21 AM.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Round 72:

Doctor Who (New series) (2005)
      House (2004)
      Rome (2005)
      Torchwood (2006)

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Round 72

Battlestar Galactica (2003)
        House (2004)
        Stargate Atlantis (2004)
        The 4400 (2004)
        sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Round BoobToob Seventy Two

Sanctuary
          The 4400
          Torchwood

teehee!!
          sigpic
          SCORE!!
          The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Round 72
            Bones
            Jeremiah
            Rome

Sanctuary

Comment

What do u guys think about the writers strike? Supposebly it starts tomorrow already! What if we end up with nothing to watch after the xmas breaks? I mean most shows havent written more then 13-14 eps so far ... I know some shows have written 18-19 eps but I don't think anyone has the season finale ready yet...

I hope this ends quickly (not after 22 weeks like last time!) and that the writers get their demands met... fast!

Comment

so it could mean we will be trapped in the land of reruns ...

will make it easier to catch up on the nominees of the next round!!

teehee!!

dang ... GW homework ... i thought i left that behind in RL!!!
                sigpic
                SCORE!!
                The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

I hate reruns! I need new eps and proper season finales. And what if a show gets cancelled... (a lot of shows I watch are hanging loose for renewal and this probably won't help...) it sucks!
                  Last edited by Ronja; 04 November 2007, 11:47 AM.

Comment

I'll have 24 to watch in January even if the writers strike. And BSG starts in April. I hope they do resolve it soon, but I'm not all that worried. Don't watch that many specific shows on a regular basis anyway.

You know what we will be subjected to? Reality shows. More Reality shows. And even more reality shows. I heard somebody on the radio talking about that possibility.
                    IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                      I'll have 24 to watch in January even if the writers strike. And BSG starts in April. I hope they do resolve it soon, but I'm not all that worried. Don't watch that many specific shows on a regular basis anyway.

You know what we will be subjected to? Reality shows. More Reality shows. And even more reality shows. I heard somebody on the radio talking about that possibility.
                      Lucky bas!ard. I don't watch 24 or BSG anymore Maybe I will have to start again? I watch way to many shows for my own good I think... it's gonna be horrible if the strike holds on for too long.

We're just gonna have to watch movies then... many...many....many of them.. urg

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
                        Lucky bas!ard. I don't watch 24 or BSG anymore Maybe I will have to start again? I watch way to many shows for my own good I think... it's gonna be horrible if the strike holds on for too long
                        Me too.

24 and Lost are my two favourite US shows at the moment, and they're both completely screwed.
                        I'm so glad that Atlantis isn't going to be affected, and that Prison Break and Heroes should be able to muddle through with some kind of closure for the season.

Comment

What do u guys think about the writers strike? Supposebly it starts tomorrow already! What if we end up with nothing to watch after the xmas breaks? I mean most shows havent written more then 13-14 eps so far ... I know some shows have written 18-19 eps but I don't think anyone has the season finale ready yet...
                          I figure with two months of holidays ahead, there's more time for them to negotiate than if they had decided to strike in the summer before the fall season. With the way network has decided to cut seasons in half, showing a half dozen eps at a time before cutting it off, it could actually work out that we'd still have things to watch just like its been since the beginning of the century. I haven't come to expect that a season will air completely for a very long time. The shows slated to come back at the beginning of the year will be good filler and I do watch both 24 and LOST so I'll have that.

We're subject to them anyway, more and more. Really nothing new about that.

I watch way to many shows for my own good I think... it's gonna be horrible if the strike holds on for too long. We're just gonna have to watch movies then... many...many....many of them.. urg
                          Don't forget that there will be DVD releases over the holidays of earlier seasons of shows which we don't have yet. Plus, with all that I do watch, it will give me a chance to catch up on the pile of bought DVDs that I haven't had time to watch. As for movies, there's so many I haven't seen yet. Plus I can get reaquainted with old series I haven't watched for ages and having spent money on buying them, it would at least make me feel like I hadn't wasted my money.

Like everything, I take a wait and see attitude about what's going to happen since regardless of anything, the networks are going to have to put something on which will keep us from turning off that tv or changing the channel to cable shows.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
                            24 and Lost are my two favourite US shows at the moment, and they're both completely screwed.
                            I'm so glad that Atlantis isn't going to be affected, and that Prison Break and Heroes should be able to muddle through with some kind of closure for the season.
                            Yeah was thinking that... from what I've read 24 only have a few eps written so far and Lost have 8, but the network wanna wait til they have more before they start airing the new season so.... yeah not good!

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
                            I figure with two months of holidays ahead, there's more time for them to negotiate than if they had decided to strike in the summer before the fall season. With the way network has decided to cut seasons in half, showing a half dozen eps at a time before cutting it off, it could actually work out that we'd still have things to watch just like its been since the beginning of the century. I haven't come to expect that a season will air completely for a very long time. The shows slated to come back at the beginning of the year will be good filler and I do watch both 24 and LOST so I'll have that.
                            Yeah but if the strike lasts more then a couple of weeks they won't have time to both write and produce the episodes before they're suppose to air. Since most shows will run out of eps mid january, they need to start filming new ones december at the latest.

Don't forget that there will be DVD releases over the holidays of earlier seasons of shows which we don't have yet. Plus, with all that I do watch, it will give me a chance to catch up on the pile of bought DVDs that I haven't had time to watch. As for movies, there's so many I haven't seen yet. Plus I can get reaquainted with old series I haven't watched for ages and having spent money on buying them, it would at least make me feel like I hadn't wasted my money.
                            I don't have anything to catch up on ... I did that all summer! And started watching a ton of new shows too. Crap. If I had known this was gonna happen I would have waited

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
                              Did read though that FOX and ABC might hold them and start them later than the originally planned starts in January and February.

We're subject to them anyway, more and more. Really nothing new about that.
                              But there will be even more!

Course late night/day time tv and soaps will be hit hard immediately. Not that I watch any of those (other than Jay Leno's monologue).
                              IMO always implied.

Comment

Course late night/day time tv and soaps will be hit hard immediately. Not that I watch any of those (other than Jay Leno's monologue).
                                I read that David Letterman was gonna try and wing it, he was probably just joking, but would be fun to watch Jay especially and David improvise through the whole show without scripts. After all they've done this for what? 15 years? Shouldn't be to hard
                                Last edited by Ronja; 05 November 2007, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X