X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
    Plus, how can you argue with this:

Spoiler:

well that is more like it ... why didn't you say that in the first place???

ok ... SOLD!!!

teehee!!

Spoiler:
    shhh ... don't tell him *pats Noanak on the head* that i actually started watching it this season ... and it is one of the few shows left i would vote to keep around ... rather grown on me it has!!!
    sigpic
    SCORE!!
    The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
      LOVE IT! Nothing to disagree with there. And look who it is! Ainty will have to agree!

Not to mention that scene- THAT scene! *sniffle*

ahh!!! yessss .... the lady in red triumphs again!!!

and really ... not MH ... but i swear he said he was blond???

teehee!!!
      sigpic
      SCORE!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
        There are a couple of major problems with that clip. Haven't seen the new doctor in a clip before and he didn't really impress me, nor did the other characters acting. But the big problem is The Master (or for this portrayal that should probably be small letters). That looked like a generic boring version.

This is The Master!!

However I was intrigued by the guy with the beat up face holding the master. Yummy!
        How could anyone not love John Simm's performance! Golden I tell thee, golden!

David Tennant is indeed "yummy".

fraid i must agree with TG42 here ... he is quite yummy ... ermmm ... endearing!!! i tried to watch it b4 and never got drawn into it ... however DT changed my mind!!!

and i thought the Master was quite masterful ... i loved his facial expressions and thought he came across as quite diabolical!!! quite easy to find disdain for!! and much cuter than the guy in you pix!!

teehee!!
        sigpic
        SCORE!!

Comment

Ahh, but have you seen The Master as portrayed by Anthony Ainley (the picture in my previous post and my favorite) or as played by Roger Delgado - the original. That clip pales in comparison.
          *sigh* No. But John Simm is still the best!

Originally posted by aintright View Post
          ok, let me get this straight ...the chap in the brown suit is the doctor (not really TG42 who wanders around here in his clothing) and then the other wicked, evil fellow in the most dapper suit is the master (not really his esquire making silly faces at me all the time) ... boy ... it is a good thing you have straightened me out ... i was sooooo confused .... and the lady in red is the brainwashed wife (not really MH on a Sunday ~~ long story ... you had to be there ... well maybe you were but that is besides the point) ... so the earth has been conquered you say (kinda like RP in GW) ... so this is a TV show and not a visual of GW huh???

and you like this show you say!!

i should be kind to it eh!!!

well i may need further convincing ...

teehee!!

Originally posted by aintright View Post
          fraid i must agree with TG42 here ... he is quite yummy ... ermmm ... endearing!!! i tried to watch it b4 and never got drawn into it ... however DT changed my mind!!!

and i thought the Master was quite masterful ... i loved his facial expressions and thought he came across as quite diabolical!!! quite easy to find disdain for!! and much cuter than the guy in you pix!!
          Aww, you didn't like Chris Eccleston? I love them both. Two great Doctors, two great actors.

The Master is the ultimate fun evil! Those facial expressions..... Anubis69's avatar shows it all.

Comment

Ahh, but have you seen The Master as portrayed by Anthony Ainley (the picture in my previous post and my favorite) or as played by Roger Delgado - the original. That clip pales in comparison.
            I think that the less said about Anthony Ainley, the better, to be honest.

Delgado was excellent, yeah.

Though I think that David Tennant and John Simm's characters could stand in an empty room talking to each other and it'd be TV gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
              Though I think that David Tennant and John Simm's characters could stand in an empty room talking to each other and it'd be TV gold.
              You got that right- they just play off each other so well- even in the scene where they were talking over a cellphone in The Sound of Drums. Two perfectly cast characters.

Comment

The Master is the ultimate fun evil! Those facial expressions..... Anubis69's avatar shows it all.
                ... I like it when you use my name.
                Spoiler:

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                You got that right- they just play off each other so well- even in the scene where they were talking over a cellphone in The Sound of Drums. Two perfectly cast characters.
                "What do you mean Gallifrey is gone?"

Fudging amazing. I've watched that bit well over a dozen times on the tube of you, just to notice things I missed on previous viewings. It's pure awesomeness.

I also love the bit on the airfield when Martha's family shows up. "HI GUYS!"
                Last edited by Anubis69; 12 October 2007, 08:16 AM.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Hi, T asked me to do count the votes for the next couple days.

Round 67 is not quite over!
                  We have another tie!

Vote for your least favorite
                  CSI
                  Psych

Tally for Round 67
                  Spoiler:
                  CSI - 6
                  Psych - 6
                  Dark Angel - 5
                  24 - 4
                  Eureka - 4
                  House - 4
                  Jeremiah - 4
                  MythBusters - 3
                  Sanctuary - 3
                  The 4400 - 3
                  Lost - 2
                  MI5 (Spooks) - 2
                  Battlestar Galactica - 1
                  Rome - 1
                  Stargate Atlantis - 1
                  Torchwood - 1
                  sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Tiebreaker

CSI

Comment

Tie Breaker

PSYCH TO GO
                      sigpic

Comment

Hmmm...getting really difficult to choose now *tosses coin in air*

Tie Breaker

CSI to go.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hmm I don't like either one so.... eni meni mini moe...

Psych to go!

Comment

psych to go!

Comment

Tiebreaker

CSI
                              IMO always implied.

Comment

CSI has got to go!

Comment

Working...
                                X