Round 68
    CSI
    Dark Angel
    Jeremiah
    MI5 (Spooks)
    Sanctuary

Comment

Originally posted by aintright
      well not much of a TV watcher ... so not much left that i am attached to ... so if you want to make a case for a show ... i could be reasoned with!!
      24! Lost! Doctor Who!

Doctor Who: The sheer quality of writing and acting (and basically everything) in the first scenes here should be enough. (watch up to about 4:08).
      (Just so you know what's going on, the Doctor (brown suit) and the Master (suit and tie) are the last two of their species, the Master is evil, and has just been defeated having conquered the Earth. The woman in the red dress is the Master's brainwashed wife.)
      Last edited by Naonak; 11 October 2007, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aintright
        well not much of a TV watcher ... so not much left that i am attached to ... so if you want to make a case for a show ... i could be reasoned with!!
        Plus, how can you argue with this:

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post

Spoiler:
          LOVE IT! Nothing to disagree with there. And look who it is! Ainty will have to agree!

Doctor Who: The sheer quality of writing and acting (and basically everything) in the first scenes here should be enough. (watch up to about 4:08).
          (Just so you know what's going on, the Doctor (brown suit) and the Master (suit and tie) are the last two of their species, the Master is evil, and has just been defeated having conquered the Earth. The woman in the red dress is the Master's brainwashed wife.)
          Not to mention that scene- THAT scene! *sniffle*

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
            LOVE IT! Nothing to disagree with there. And look who it is! Ainty will have to agree!
            That's the plan!

Comment

Spoiler:
              Hey that's cheating! You know she wuvs that man!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
                Hey that's cheating! You know she wuvs that man!
                *is tempted to do a Josh Duhamel version...*

Comment

*is tempted to do a Josh Duhamel version...*

Meh Nothing u do can make me like Dr Who.. I don't hate, it but it's just an weird show

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                    Round 67

CSI
                    Dark Angel
                    Eureka
                    Jeremiah
                    Sanctuary

20 shows left...are the votes going to go down to 4 after this round?
                    After this round we are going down to 4 votes.

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
                    Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
                    http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

24 (2001)
                      Dark Angel
                      Eureka (2006)
                      Psych (2006)
                      Rome (2005)
                      sigpic
                      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

There are a couple of major problems with that clip. Haven't seen the new doctor in a clip before and he didn't really impress me, nor did the other characters acting. But the big problem is The Master (or for this portrayal that should probably be small letters). That looked like a generic boring version.

This is The Master!!

However I was intrigued by the guy with the beat up face holding the master. Yummy!
                        sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                          There are a couple of major problems with that clip. Haven't seen the new doctor in a clip before and he didn't really impress me, nor did the other characters acting. But the big problem is The Master (or for this portrayal that should probably be small letters). That looked like a generic boring version.

This is The Master!!

However I was intrigued by the guy with the beat up face holding the master. Yummy!
                          How could anyone not love John Simm's performance! Golden I tell thee, golden!

David Tennant is indeed "yummy".

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                            How could anyone not love John Simm's performance! Golden I tell thee, golden!
                            Ahh, but have you seen The Master as portrayed by Anthony Ainley (the picture in my previous post and my favorite) or as played by Roger Delgado - the original. That clip pales in comparison.
                            sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

Comment

Round 67

Battlestar Galactica (2003)
                              House (2004)
                              Lost (2004)
                              Stargate Atlantis (2004)
                              The 4400 (2004)
                              sigpic

Comment

24! Lost! Doctor Who!

ok, let me get this straight ...the chap in the brown suit is the doctor (not really TG42 who wanders around here in his clothing) and then the other wicked, evil fellow in the most dapper suit is the master (not really his esquire making silly faces at me all the time) ... boy ... it is a good thing you have straightened me out ... i was sooooo confused .... and the lady in red is the brainwashed wife (not really MH on a Sunday ~~ long story ... you had to be there ... well maybe you were but that is besides the point) ... so the earth has been conquered you say (kinda like RP in GW) ... so this is a TV show and not a visual of GW huh???

and you like this show you say!!

i should be kind to it eh!!!

well i may need further convincing ...

teehee!!
                                sigpic
                                SCORE!!
                                The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Working...
                                X