Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Best Looking Actor/Actress in Sci-Fi/Fantasy Tournament....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
    Well it wasn't me!

Oh well, Ben and his lovely, expressive blue eyes at least came in third. I always loved him on Farscape...had such a great emotion range to work with on that show. Pity he was wasted on SG-1.
    *sigh* ... i guess i should give farscape a whirl ... and give the boy a second chance ... he deff did nothing impressive in SG1 ... and it was an obvious blunder on the writers part .... they just started him off on the totally wrong foot and i didn't stay around long enough to see him recover ... and in S10 i still haven't found any evidence of the recovery there either so!!!

teehee!!
    sigpic
    SCORE!!
    The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
      ^^ Thunderstorm live and learn from Kliggs Yeah I know u are the one who did this!
      Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
      Actually, it was somebody else.
      I smell a buck being passed around!!

Sorry for rescinding my vote Thunderstorm, Lonestar, I was just fed up by the end of the night. Y'know, I said I wouldn't do any more deals a while ago in the song tourney, but what do I go and do? Meh... I was fair enjoying the simple life again, up until last night.
      "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
        Well it wasn't me!

Oh well, Ben and his lovely, expressive blue eyes at least came in third. I always loved him on Farscape...had such a great emotion range to work with on that show. Pity he was wasted on SG-1.
        He acts? He's not just eye candy?

I can't remember a single one of his lines ... I was too busy drooling

Adrianne
        If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
        It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
          Sorry for rescinding my vote Thunderstorm, Lonestar, I was just fed up by the end of the night. Y'know, I said I wouldn't do any more deals a while ago in the song tourney, but what do I go and do? Meh... I was fair enjoying the simple life again, up until last night.
          No problem. I understood the position you were in.

As far as the ladies go. It's a toss up for me, I have no preference one way or the other so changing my vote was no biggie.

Originally posted by AdrianneP View Post
          He acts? He's not just eye candy?

I can't remember a single one of his lines ... I was too busy drooling

Adrianne
          Yeah, he acts too.

Though I just mostly drooled over him on SG-1 since there wasn't much acting/writing to appreciate....
          IMO always implied.

Comment

@ all the people who are showing up now to throw in their random votes. I don't like one line voters who just pop up and disappear. There's the female list too!

Okay. I apologize I don't like people who just show up and cast off a vote with no idea on what they're doing. Trolls. Trolls is what they are ... Annoying trolls.

Okay. I apologize again

Adrianne
            If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
            It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar1836
              Well it wasn't me!
              It wasn't you.

Yes, I am passing the buck, but somebody game me the idea of asking other people who would have voted the whole tournament if they knew about it; I just never mentioned it to them.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP View Post
                @ all the people who are showing up now to throw in their random votes. I don't like one line voters who just pop up and disappear. There's the female list too!

Okay. I apologize I don't like people who just show up and cast off a vote with no idea on what they're doing. Trolls. Trolls is what they are ... Annoying trolls.

Okay. I apologize again

Adrianne
                You're allowed your opinion. As I said, they would have voted the whole tournament if I had mentioned it to them sooner.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                  It wasn't you.

Yes, I am passing the buck, but somebody game me the idea of asking other people who would have voted the whole tournament if they knew about it; I just never mentioned it to them.
                  shame on you ... not promoting i mean!!!!

and whoever would give you such an idea ...

teehee!!!
                  sigpic
                  SCORE!!

Comment

Originally posted by aintright View Post
                    shame on you ... not promoting i mean!!!!

and whoever would give you such an idea ...

[IMG}http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g257/aintright/Other%20Smilies/Innocent1.gif[/IMG]

teehee!!!
                    It was shameful of me not to promote the tournament. *hangs head*

I can't imagine who gave me the idea.
                    sigpic

Comment

peer pressure ... tis a terrible thing!!!

and oops!!! sry MH ... didn't mean to ruin your eve!!!

ok some peace offerings ...

my fave of the choccie stuff!!!

Spoiler:

ganache ... great stuff!!

Spoiler:

cake???

Spoiler:

choccie sauce!!!

Spoiler:

godiva truffles!!!

Spoiler:
                      duchy truffles *sigh* *drool*

but actually my faves actually hail from your parts and if you ever feel the need to indulge me and send some you would then be me true hero!!! my client brings them to me for Christmas ... but i get lonely for them in the midtime!!

ok!!! back in a little while with Jen!!! and again!! sry!!!

teehee!!
                      sigpic
                      SCORE!!

Comment

Death by chocolate. Awesome! Although, Jen covered in chocolate would be more awesomer.

Yum. Thanks for the choccies ainty. They'll look good on my waistline!
                        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Death by chocolate. Awesome! Although, Jen covered in chocolate would be more awesomer.

Yum. Thanks for the choccies ainty. They'll look good on my waistline!
                          ewww!!! looks through collection ... umm nope ... doubles back and starts again!!!

this may take a little longer!!!

teehee!!
                          sigpic
                          SCORE!!

Comment

ok ... jen is such a hottie ... so i got a bit carried away ...

hope you don't mind!!!

Spoiler:
                            Spoiler:

elegance!

Spoiler:

the smile!!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

sniff ... joe is gone!!!! oh!! sry ... got distracted!!

Spoiler:

some elektra??

ok .. how is that for starter!!!

teehee!!
                            Last edited by aintright; 15 June 2007, 07:07 PM.
                            sigpic
                            SCORE!!

Comment

ok!!! part two!!!

Spoiler:
                              Spoiler:

peek a boo!!

Spoiler:

pretty in purple!!

Spoiler:

i could so wear that dress ... and the shoes *sigh* and purple my fave color ... oh!!! you aren't looking at the shoes or dress are you??

Spoiler:

oops ... how did that get in here .... sry that one is for ainty!!!

Spoiler:

back to business!!

Spoiler:

couldn't find any choccie ... but some popcorn and a kiss!!

Spoiler:

careful ... you may get hurt!!

hope this makes up for last night ... sweet dreams!!!

teehee!!
                              sigpic
                              SCORE!!

Comment

Top 3 ... I haven't been here a while!

Well, I would vote, but as I haven't been around all tourny, I don't think it fair to everyone else who's been a regular at this stage. I should really have been paying more attention!
                                I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Working...
                                X