No announcement yet.

Favorite Simon Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Place:- Book: "Yes, I'd forgotten you're moonlighting as a criminal mastermind now. Got your next heist planned?" Simon: "No. But I'm thinking about growing a big black mustache. I'm a traditionalist." (50)

- Simon: "This must be what going mad feels like." (0)
    - Simon: "You know, I've saved lives. Dozens. Maybe hundreds. I - I re-attached a girl's leg. Her whole leg. She named her hamster after me. I got a hamster. He drops a box of money, he gets a town." (3)
    - Simon: (to Kaylee) "You are pretty... pretty [...] Even when you are covered in engine grease, you're -- No, especially. Especially when you're covered in engine grease." (21)
    - Simon: (to Jayne) "Could you not do that while we're... ever?" (0)
    - Simon: "Well, my sister's a ship. We had a complicated childhood." (0)
    - Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (18)
    - Simon: (about Jayne) "The box-dropping, man-ape-gone-wrong-thing!" (0)
    - Simon: "Oh yes, he's a real beast. It's a wonder you survived." (0)
    - Simon: "In all that time on the ship... I've always regretted... not being with you." (0)
    - Simon: "Well, it's a clean cut. With the right equipment, I should be able to reattach it. That's assuming there's a head." (0)
    - Simon: "Eta Kooram Nah Smech!" (1)
    - Simon: "Yes... Yes... I am looking to buy some mud." (0)
    - Simon: "Come on out, River, the nice man wants to kidnap you..." (23)
    - Simon: "So finally... a decent wound on this ship, and I miss out. I'm sorry." (0)
    - Simon: "River was more than gifted. She was a gift. Everything she did, music, math, theoretical physics - even dance - there was nothing that didn't come as naturally to her as breathing does to us." (2)
    - Simon: "This is a morality tale about the evils of sake." (1)
    - Simon: "I thought the hospital was home. I was really making a difference there... and embarrassingly large stacks of money." (0)
    - Simon: "Just the thought that mylar and glass is the only thing separating you from nothing." (0)
    - (To Jayne) "What about cortical electrodes?" (0)

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

1st Place:- Book: "Yes, I'd forgotten you're moonlighting as a criminal mastermind now. Got your next heist planned?" Simon: "No. But I'm thinking about growing a big black mustache. I'm a traditionalist." (50)

- Simon: "You know, I've saved lives. Dozens. Maybe hundreds. I - I re-attached a girl's leg. Her whole leg. She named her hamster after me. I got a hamster. He drops a box of money, he gets a town." (3)
      - Simon: (to Kaylee) "You are pretty... pretty [...] Even when you are covered in engine grease, you're -- No, especially. Especially when you're covered in engine grease." (21)
      - Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (19)
      - Simon: "In all that time on the ship... I've always regretted... not being with you." (0)
      - Simon: "Well, it's a clean cut. With the right equipment, I should be able to reattach it. That's assuming there's a head." (0)
      - Simon: "So finally... a decent wound on this ship, and I miss out. I'm sorry." (0)
      - Simon: "River was more than gifted. She was a gift. Everything she did, music, math, theoretical physics - even dance - there was nothing that didn't come as naturally to her as breathing does to us." (2)
      - Simon: "I thought the hospital was home. I was really making a difference there... and embarrassingly large stacks of money." (0)
      - Simon: "Just the thought that mylar and glass is the only thing separating you from nothing." (0)
      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
      To thy own self... Be true
      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

- Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (20)

Comment

- Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (20)
          - Simon: "Come on out, River, the nice man wants to kidnap you..." (24)
          sigpic

Comment

- Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (21)

Comment

- Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (22)

Comment

- Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (23)

Comment

- Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (23)
                  - Simon: "Eta Kooram Nah Smech!" (2)

Comment

- Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (24)

Comment

- Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (25)

Comment

- Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (26)

Comment

- Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (27)

Comment

- Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (28)

Comment

- Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (29)

Comment

- Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (30)

Comment

Working...
                                X