No announcement yet.

Favorite Simon Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Place - Simon: "This must be what going mad feels like." (50)
    2nd Place - Book: "Yes, I'd forgotten you're moonlighting as a criminal mastermind now. Got your next heist planned?" Simon: "No. But I'm thinking about growing a big black mustache. I'm a traditionalist." (50)
    3rd Place - Simon: "You know, I've saved lives. Dozens. Maybe hundreds. I - I re-attached a girl's leg. Her whole leg. She named her hamster after me. I got a hamster. He drops a box of money, he gets a town." (50)
    4th Place - Simon: (to Kaylee) "You are pretty... pretty [...] Even when you are covered in engine grease, you're -- No, especially. Especially when you're covered in engine grease." (50)
    5th Place - Simon: (to Jayne) "Could you not do that while we're... ever?" (50)

- Simon: "Well, my sister's a ship. We had a complicated childhood." (29)
    - Simon: (about Jayne) "The box-dropping, man-ape-gone-wrong-thing!" (17)
    - Simon: "Well, it's a clean cut. With the right equipment, I should be able to reattach it. That's assuming there's a head." (14)
    - Simon: "Yes... Yes... I am looking to buy some mud." (13)
    - Simon: "Oh yes, he's a real beast. It's a wonder you survived." (16)
    - Simon: "In all that time on the ship... I've always regretted... not being with you." (9)
    - Simon: "Eta Kooram Nah Smech!" (4)
    - Simon: "So finally... a decent wound on this ship, and I miss out. I'm sorry." (3)
    - Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (2)
    - Simon: "Just the thought that mylar and glass is the only thing separating you from nothing." (1)
    sigpic

Comment

2nd Place - Book: "Yes, I'd forgotten you're moonlighting as a criminal mastermind now. Got your next heist planned?" Simon: "No. But I'm thinking about growing a big black mustache. I'm a traditionalist." (50)
      3rd Place - Simon: "You know, I've saved lives. Dozens. Maybe hundreds. I - I re-attached a girl's leg. Her whole leg. She named her hamster after me. I got a hamster. He drops a box of money, he gets a town." (50)
      4th Place - Simon: (to Kaylee) "You are pretty... pretty [...] Even when you are covered in engine grease, you're -- No, especially. Especially when you're covered in engine grease." (50)

- Simon: "Well, it's a clean cut. With the right equipment, I should be able to reattach it. That's assuming there's a head." (14)
      - Simon: "In all that time on the ship... I've always regretted... not being with you." (10)
      - Simon: "So finally... a decent wound on this ship, and I miss out. I'm sorry." (3)
      - Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (2)
      - Simon: "Just the thought that mylar and glass is the only thing separating you from nothing." (1)
      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

- Simon: "In all that time on the ship... I've always regretted... not being with you." (11)

Comment

- Simon: "In all that time on the ship... I've always regretted... not being with you." (12)

Comment

- Simon: "In all that time on the ship... I've always regretted... not being with you." (13)

All alone again?

Comment

- Simon: "In all that time on the ship... I've always regretted... not being with you." (13)
              - Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (3)
              sigpic

Comment

- Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (4)
                sigpic

Comment

- Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (5)

Comment

- Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (6)
                    sigpic

Comment

- Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (7)

Comment

- Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (8)
                        sigpic

Comment

- Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (9)

Comment

- Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (10)
                            sigpic

Comment

- Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (11)

Comment

- Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (12)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X