No announcement yet.

Favorite Simon Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Place - Simon:"This must be what going mad feels like." (50)
    2nd Place - Book: "Yes, I'd forgotten you're moonlighting as a criminal mastermind now. Got your next heist planned?" Simon: "No. But I'm thinking about growing a big black mustache. I'm a traditionalist."(50)

- Simon: "You know, I've saved lives. Dozens. Maybe hundreds. I - I re-attached a girl's leg. Her whole leg. She named her hamster after me. I got a hamster. He drops a box of money, he gets a town." (48)
    - Simon: "Well, my sister's a ship. We had a complicated childhood." (27)
    - Simon: (to Jayne) "Could you not do that while we're... ever?" (20)
    - Simon: "Yes.. Yes.. I am looking to buy some mud" (13)
    - Simon: "Well, it's a clean cut. With the right equipment, I should be able to reattach it. That's assuming there's a head." (12)
    - Simon: "Oh yes, he's a real beast. It's a wonder you survived." (12)
    - Simon: (about Jayne) "The box-dropping, man-ape-gone-wrong-thing!" (3)
    - Simon: "In all that time on the ship... Ive always regretted... not being with you." (2)
    - Simon: "Eta Kooram Nah Smech!" (1)
    - Simon: (to Kaylee) "You are pretty...pretty [...] Even when you are covered in engine grease, you're-- No, especially. Especially when you're covered in engine grease." (1)
    - Simon: "Just the thought that mylar and glass is the only thing separating you from nothing." (0)
    sigpic
    My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

2nd Place - Book: "Yes, I'd forgotten you're moonlighting as a criminal mastermind now. Got your next heist planned?" Simon: "No. But I'm thinking about growing a big black mustache. I'm a traditionalist."(50)

- Simon: "You know, I've saved lives. Dozens. Maybe hundreds. I - I re-attached a girl's leg. Her whole leg. She named her hamster after me. I got a hamster. He drops a box of money, he gets a town." (48)
      - Simon: "Well, it's a clean cut. With the right equipment, I should be able to reattach it. That's assuming there's a head." (13)+
      - Simon: "In all that time on the ship... Ive always regretted... not being with you." (2)
      - Simon: (to Kaylee) "You are pretty...pretty [...] Even when you are covered in engine grease, you're-- No, especially. Especially when you're covered in engine grease." (1)
      - Simon: "Just the thought that mylar and glass is the only thing separating you from nothing." (0)
      sigpic

Comment

- Simon: "You know, I've saved lives. Dozens. Maybe hundreds. I - I re-attached a girl's leg. Her whole leg. She named her hamster after me. I got a hamster. He drops a box of money, he gets a town." (49)
        - Simon: "Well, it's a clean cut. With the right equipment, I should be able to reattach it. That's assuming there's a head." (13)
        A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

- Simon: "You know, I've saved lives. Dozens. Maybe hundreds. I - I re-attached a girl's leg. Her whole leg. She named her hamster after me. I got a hamster. He drops a box of money, he gets a town." (49)
          - Simon: "Well, it's a clean cut. With the right equipment, I should be able to reattach it. That's assuming there's a head." (13)
          - Simon: (to Kaylee) "You are pretty...pretty [...] Even when you are covered in engine grease, you're-- No, especially. Especially when you're covered in engine grease." (2)
          sigpic

Comment

2nd Place - Book: "Yes, I'd forgotten you're moonlighting as a criminal mastermind now. Got your next heist planned?" Simon: "No. But I'm thinking about growing a big black mustache. I'm a traditionalist." (50)
            3rd Place - Simon: "You know, I've saved lives. Dozens. Maybe hundreds. I - I re-attached a girl's leg. Her whole leg. She named her hamster after me. I got a hamster. He drops a box of money, he gets a town." (50)

- Simon: (to Kaylee) "You are pretty...pretty [...] Even when you are covered in engine grease, you're-- No, especially. Especially when you're covered in engine grease." (2)

Comment

2nd Place - Book: "Yes, I'd forgotten you're moonlighting as a criminal mastermind now. Got your next heist planned?" Simon: "No. But I'm thinking about growing a big black mustache. I'm a traditionalist." (50)
              3rd Place - Simon: "You know, I've saved lives. Dozens. Maybe hundreds. I - I re-attached a girl's leg. Her whole leg. She named her hamster after me. I got a hamster. He drops a box of money, he gets a town." (50)

- Simon: (to Kaylee) "You are pretty...pretty [...] Even when you are covered in engine grease, you're-- No, especially. Especially when you're covered in engine grease." (3)

Comment

- Simon: (to Kaylee) "You are pretty...pretty [...] Even when you are covered in engine grease, you're-- No, especially. Especially when you're covered in engine grease." (4)
                sigpic

Comment

- Simon: (to Kaylee) "You are pretty...pretty [...] Even when you are covered in engine grease, you're-- No, especially. Especially when you're covered in engine grease." (5)

Comment

- Simon: (to Kaylee) "You are pretty...pretty [...] Even when you are covered in engine grease, you're-- No, especially. Especially when you're covered in engine grease." (5)
                    - Simon: (about Jayne) "The box-dropping, man-ape-gone-wrong-thing!" (4)

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                    Well actually the new year begins tomorrow
                    sigpic

Comment

- Simon: (to Kaylee) "You are pretty...pretty [...] Even when you are covered in engine grease, you're-- No, especially. Especially when you're covered in engine grease." (6)
                      sigpic

Comment

- Simon: (to Kaylee) "You are pretty...pretty [...] Even when you are covered in engine grease, you're-- No, especially. Especially when you're covered in engine grease." (7)

Comment

- Simon: (to Kaylee) "You are pretty...pretty [...] Even when you are covered in engine grease, you're-- No, especially. Especially when you're covered in engine grease." (8)
                          sigpic

Comment

- Simon: (to Kaylee) "You are pretty...pretty [...] Even when you are covered in engine grease, you're-- No, especially. Especially when you're covered in engine grease." (9)

Comment

- Simon: (to Kaylee) "You are pretty...pretty [...] Even when you are covered in engine grease, you're-- No, especially. Especially when you're covered in engine grease." (10)
                              sigpic

Comment

- Simon: (to Kaylee) "You are pretty...pretty [...] Even when you are covered in engine grease, you're-- No, especially. Especially when you're covered in engine grease." (11)

Comment

Working...
                                X