No announcement yet.

Favorite Kaylee Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st: Look, they've got boy whores. Isn't that thoughtful? I wonder if they service girl folk at all... (50)
    2nd: Is that him? ... Well how can we be sure, unless we question it? (50)
    3rd: Yes sir, Captain Tightpants. (50)
    4th: Oh well let's see...we killed Simon and River, stole a bunch of medicine, and the Cap'n and Zoe are springin' the others got snatched by the feds. (50)
    5th: Everything's shiny, Cap'n, not to fret! (50)
    6th: You just don't like her 'cause she can read your mind, and everything you think is mean! (50)
    7th: Goin' on a year now, I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries! (50)
    8th: You mean to say as...Sex?! (50)
    9th: Sometimes, something breaks...can't be fixed. (50)
    10th: I seen the trouble plain as day when I's down there on my back before. (50)
    11th: And don't ride in anything with a Capson thirty engine, they fall right out of the sky! (50)
    12th: Well, it's not like anyone else is lining up to, you know... examine me (Heart of Gold) (50)
    13th The hell with this, I'm gonna live! (50)

- If I mess up, not like you'll be able to yell at me (36)
    - Shiny. (21)
    - The whole point of swearin' is that it ain't appropriate (12)
    - Ooh, mangos! (8)
    - Tell that to Inara. (6)
    - Shows off your backside. Did you see the chandelier? It's hovering. (3)
    sigpic

Comment

1st: Look, they've got boy whores. Isn't that thoughtful? I wonder if they service girl folk at all... (50)
      4th: Oh well let's see...we killed Simon and River, stole a bunch of medicine, and the Cap'n and Zoe are springin' the others got snatched by the feds. (50)
      6th: You just don't like her 'cause she can read your mind, and everything you think is mean! (50)
      7th: Goin' on a year now, I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries! (50)
      10th: I seen the trouble plain as day when I's down there on my back before. (50)
      11th: And don't ride in anything with a Capson thirty engine, they fall right out of the sky! (50)
      12th: Well, it's not like anyone else is lining up to, you know... examine me (Heart of Gold) (50)

- Shiny. (21)
      - Ooh, mangos! (9)
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

- Shiny. (22)
        - Ooh, mangos! (9)
        sigpic
        My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

- Shiny. (22)
          - The whole point of swearin' is that it ain't appropriate (13)
          - Ooh, mangos! (9)
          sigpic

Comment

- Shiny. (22)
            - Ooh, mangos! (10)
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

- Shiny. (23)
              - Ooh, mangos! (10)
              sigpic

Comment

- Shiny. (23)
                - The whole point of swearin' is that it ain't appropriate (14)
                - Ooh, mangos! (10)
                sigpic

Comment

- Shiny. (24)
                  - Ooh, mangos! (10)
                  sigpic

Comment

- Shiny. (24)
                    - Ooh, mangos! (11)

Comment

- Shiny. (24)
                      - Ooh, mangos! (12)

Comment

- Shiny. (24)
                        - The whole point of swearin' is that it ain't appropriate (15)
                        - Ooh, mangos! (12)
                        sigpic

Comment

- Shiny. (25)
                          - Ooh, mangos! (12)
                          sigpic

Comment

- Shiny. (25)
                            - Ooh, mangos! (13)

Comment

- Shiny. (25)
                              - Ooh, mangos! (13)
                              sigpic

Comment

- Shiny. (26)
                                - Ooh, mangos! (13)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X