No announcement yet.

Favorite Kaylee Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st: "Look, they've got boy whores. Isn't that thoughtful? I wonder if they service girl folk at all..." (50)
    02nd: "Is that him? ... Well how can we be sure, unless we question it?" (50)
    03rd: "Yes sir, Captain Tightpants." (50)
    04th: "Oh well let's see...we killed Simon and River, stole a bunch of medicine, and the Cap'n and Zoe are springin' the others got snatched by the feds." (50)
    05th: "Everything's shiny, Cap'n, not to fret!" (50)
    06th: "You just don't like her 'cause she can read your mind, and everything you think is mean!" (50)
    07th: "Goin' on a year now, I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries!" (50)
    08th: "You mean to say as... Sex?!" (50)
    09th: "Sometimes, something breaks... can't be fixed." (50)
    10th: "I seen the trouble plain as day when I's down there on my back before." (50)
    11th: "And don't ride in anything with a Capson thirty engine, they fall right out of the sky!" (50)
    12th: "Well, it's not like anyone else is lining up to, you know... examine me." (Heart of Gold) (50)
    13th: "The hell with this, I'm gonna live!" (50)
    14th: "Shiny." (50)
    15th: "Ooh, mangos!" (50)
    16th: "The whole point of swearin' is that it ain't appropriate." (50)
    17th: "If I mess up, not like you'll be able to yell at me." (50)
    18th: "Figures... First time in the Core, and what do I get to do? Dig through trash. Why couldn't he send me shopping at the Tri-plex, or... Ooh! Synchronizers!" (50)
    19th: "No, it's shiny. I like meeting new people! They all have stories!" (50)
    20th: "Who? Simon? No, he's much too- I mean I'm just- Do you think it looks better up?" (50)
    21st: "Tell that to Inara." (50)
    22nd: *kisses Mal* "I love my captain." (50)
    23rd: (to Simon) "Don't worry they'll be back before you can spit. Not that you... spit." (50)
    24th: "Oh, don't worry honey, he makes everybody cry. He's like a monster." (50)
    25th: Kaylee: "You're gonna come with us." Book: "Excuse me?" Kaylee: "You like ships. You don't seem to be looking at the destinations. What you care about is the ships, and mine's the nicest." Book: She don't look like much." Kaylee: "Oh, she'll fool ya." (50)
    26th: "Don't you just love this party? Everything's so fancy, and there's some kind of hot cheese over there." (50)
    27th: "Everyone's got somebody. Wash, tell me I'm pretty." (50)
    28th. - "But how can you be sure Inara don't just wanna see you? Sometimes people have feelings. I'm referring here to people." (50)

- "I think it's the sweetest hat ever." (29)
    - "Have faith, Cap'n." (21)
    - "Shows off your backside. Did you see the chandelier? It's hovering." (8)
    - "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I, how about that?" (8)
    - "And then his folks come by to fetch him... and it turns out he's like fourteen years old! I mean he must have been some kind of genetic experiment 'cause I swear this guy was uh... oh my daddy whupped me so hard." (6)
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

1st: "Look, they've got boy whores. Isn't that thoughtful? I wonder if they service girl folk at all..." (50)
      04th: "Oh well let's see...we killed Simon and River, stole a bunch of medicine, and the Cap'n and Zoe are springin' the others got snatched by the feds." (50)
      06th: "You just don't like her 'cause she can read your mind, and everything you think is mean!" (50)
      07th: "Goin' on a year now, I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries!" (50)
      10th: "I seen the trouble plain as day when I's down there on my back before." (50)
      11th: "And don't ride in anything with a Capson thirty engine, they fall right out of the sky!" (50)
      12th: "Well, it's not like anyone else is lining up to, you know... examine me." (Heart of Gold) (50)
      18th: "Figures... First time in the Core, and what do I get to do? Dig through trash. Why couldn't he send me shopping at the Tri-plex, or... Ooh! Synchronizers!" (50)
      20th: "Who? Simon? No, he's much too- I mean I'm just- Do you think it looks better up?" (50)
      23rd: (to Simon) "Don't worry they'll be back before you can spit. Not that you... spit." (50)
      24th: "Oh, don't worry honey, he makes everybody cry. He's like a monster." (50)
      25th: Kaylee: "You're gonna come with us." Book: "Excuse me?" Kaylee: "You like ships. You don't seem to be looking at the destinations. What you care about is the ships, and mine's the nicest." Book: She don't look like much." Kaylee: "Oh, she'll fool ya." (50)
      26th: "Don't you just love this party? Everything's so fancy, and there's some kind of hot cheese over there." (50)
      28th. - "But how can you be sure Inara don't just wanna see you? Sometimes people have feelings. I'm referring here to people." (50)

- "Have faith, Cap'n." (22)
      - "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I, how about that?" (8)
      - "And then his folks come by to fetch him... and it turns out he's like fourteen years old! I mean he must have been some kind of genetic experiment 'cause I swear this guy was uh... oh my daddy whupped me so hard." (6)
      sigpic

Comment

- "Have faith, Cap'n." (23)
        sigpic

Comment

- "I think it's the sweetest hat ever." (30)
          A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

- "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I, how about that?" (9)
            sigpic

Comment

- "Have faith, Cap'n." (24)
              - "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I, how about that?" (9)
              sigpic

Comment

- (pushes aside severly injured Jayne) "Are you okay?" (1)
                sigpic

Comment

- "I think it's the sweetest hat ever." (31)

Comment

- "Have faith, Cap'n." (25)
                    sigpic

Comment

- "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I, how about that?" (10)
                      sigpic

Comment

- "I think it's the sweetest hat ever." (32)

- "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I, how about that?" (10)

Comment

- (pushes aside severly injured Jayne) "Are you okay?" (2)+
                          sigpic

Comment

- (pushes aside severly injured Jayne) "Are you okay?" (2)
                            - Not speaking to you Captain. (1)
                            sigpic

Comment

01st: "Look, they've got boy whores. Isn't that thoughtful? I wonder if they service girl folk at all..." (50)
                              28th: "But how can you be sure Inara don't just wanna see you? Sometimes people have feelings. I'm referring here to people." (50)

- "I think it's the sweetest hat ever." (33)
                              - (Pushes aside severely injured Jayne) "Are you okay?" (2)
                              - "Not speaking to you Captain." (1)

Comment

01st: "Look, they've got boy whores. Isn't that thoughtful? I wonder if they service girl folk at all..." (50)
                                28th: "But how can you be sure Inara don't just wanna see you? Sometimes people have feelings. I'm referring here to people." (50)

- "I think it's the sweetest hat ever." (33)
                                - "Have faith, Cap'n." (26)
                                - (Pushes aside severely injured Jayne) "Are you okay?" (2)
                                - "Not speaking to you Captain." (1)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X