No announcement yet.

Favorite Mal Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Place: We might experience some slight turbulence...and explode. (50)
    2nd Place: I don't believe there's a power in the 'verse that can stop Kaylee from being cheerful. Sometimes you just wanna duct tape her mouth and dump her in the hold for a month. (50)
    3rd Place: Oh, God! I can't know that! (50)
    4th Place: See, morbid and creepifying, I got no problem with, long as she does it quiet-like. (50)
    5th Place: Is he okay?!?! (50)
    6th Place: May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one. (50)
    7th Place: Yeah but she's our witch now cut her the hell down!! (50)
    8th Place: You want to tell me how come there's a statue of you, here, starin' at me like I owe him something? (50)
    9th place: We've done the impossible, and that makes us mighty. (50)
    10th place: Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back! (50)
    11th place: The Big Damn Heroes scene. (50)
    12th place: Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me? (50)

- You got the right same as anyone...to live and try to kill people. (46)
    - I aim to misbehave (34)
    - And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling, so why don't we just ignore each other 'till we both go away? (10)
    - Oh! That was bracing. They don't like it when you shoot at them. I worked that out myself. (12)
    - ...o-or, we could talk more...(10)
    - This distress wouldn't happen to be taking place in someone's pants would it?(3)
    - faster, faster, faster would be better (6)
    - Could you be more specific? (2)
    - I hear there was some talk about beagles...they have smallish droppings? (2)
    - (laughing) Oh I am a bad man (after telling the Simon that Kaylee was dead as a joke) (3)
    - This is not one of my better days (1)
    - Ariel - "Qingwa cao de liumang... [Frog-humping son of a *****...]" - Mal, cursing himself when he fails to remember his line. (1)
    - “Dear Buddha, I would like a pony and a plastic rocket.” (2)
    - You can't open the book of my life and jump in the middle. Like woman, I am a mystery. (1)
    - There was a man he was very blurry. (1)

Comment

2nd Place: I don't believe there's a power in the 'verse that can stop Kaylee from being cheerful. Sometimes you just wanna duct tape her mouth and dump her in the hold for a month. (50)
      4th Place: See, morbid and creepifying, I got no problem with, long as she does it quiet-like. (50)
      6th Place: May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one. (50)
      8th Place: You want to tell me how come there's a statue of you, here, starin' at me like I owe him something? (50)
      10th place: Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back! (50)

- I aim to misbehave (35)
      - And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling, so why don't we just ignore each other 'till we both go away? (10)
      - Oh! That was bracing. They don't like it when you shoot at them. I worked that out myself. (12)
      - This distress wouldn't happen to be taking place in someone's pants would it?(3)
      - (laughing) Oh I am a bad man (after telling the Simon that Kaylee was dead as a joke) (3)
      - Ariel - "Qingwa cao de liumang... [Frog-humping son of a *****...]" - Mal, cursing himself when he fails to remember his line. (1)
      - You can't open the book of my life and jump in the middle. Like woman, I am a mystery. (1)
      sigpic

Comment

- Oh! That was bracing. They don't like it when you shoot at them. I worked that out myself. (13)
        sigpic

Comment

- Oh! That was bracing. They don't like it when you shoot at them. I worked that out myself. (13)
          - You can't open the book of my life and jump in the middle. Like woman, I am a mystery. (2)
          A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

- I aim to misbehave (36)
            - You can't open the book of my life and jump in the middle. Like woman, I am a mystery. (2)
            sigpic

Comment

- ...o-or, we could talk more...(11)

Comment

- ...o-or, we could talk more...(12)

Comment

- I aim to misbehave (37)
                  sigpic

Comment

- I aim to misbehave (38)

Comment

- I aim to misbehave (38)
                      - Oh! That was bracing. They don't like it when you shoot at them. I worked that out myself. (14)
                      sigpic

Comment

- I aim to misbehave (39)
                        - Oh! That was bracing. They don't like it when you shoot at them. I worked that out myself. (14)
                        sigpic

Comment

- faster, faster, faster would be better (7)

Comment

- Oh! That was bracing. They don't like it when you shoot at them. I worked that out myself. (15)
                            sigpic

Comment

- I aim to misbehave (40)
                              - Oh! That was bracing. They don't like it when you shoot at them. I worked that out myself. (15)
                              sigpic

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- You got the right same as anyone...to live and try to kill people. (47)
                                - I aim to misbehave (40)

Comment

Working...
                                X