PDA

View Full Version : Reset (212)

Madwelshboy
September 17th, 2010, 01:49 PM
Following the devastating events at Warehouse 2, the team races to stop a new threat. But it soon becomes clear they're chasing an artifact with far more destructive powers than they originally thought. Meanwhile, Pete's love for Kelly is put to the test, and Claudia asks Artie about her future.

Please use the report feature to request the thread to be opened

jelgate
September 21st, 2010, 08:01 PM
A fitting end to what has been an above average season. It wasn't as good as S1 but overall I liked it. And I thought this episode was pretty good wrapping the villian up pretty nicely. Makes me wonder how much of this was McPherson's plan as well.

Any way it was inevitable that Wells was going to turn on the team so it has to be some real good reasons for her go evil. And I like it was psychotic crazy verus the evil stuff we see it villians. She went insane from the death of her daughter. No matter how Wells tried to justify it. And thats the reason she used the Trident. She didn't care. Wouldn't be the first nut who blamed the world for her problems. And if felt so organic her nutjob mentality. A lot of show screw it up but her going crazy seemed pretty good.

Okay stopping Wells was the most part of the story and must I say Myka playing negioater was cool but the other part is the sad departure. Thier are two main ways to end a cliffhanger. Action or character. S1 ended with action while this one was more character. From Pete losing the love of his life to Myka leaving her dream job. It was quite sad. I'm excited where they go from here.

On a side note Pete with Icarus wings is awesome.

yessika
September 21st, 2010, 08:28 PM
I loved this episode :) but it makes me feel very uncertain about the future of the series :S
If Myka is gone for good, I'm really going to miss her :(

Occulus
September 21st, 2010, 09:00 PM
Okay, well. Hm. What just happened? And who's going to fill the vacuum?

That ending kind of sucked all the air out of the room, didn't it? And it felt... final. I'm not sure what to think.

Is there any news about a third season yet?

MIZA
September 21st, 2010, 09:14 PM
oh she'll be back , she is just butt hurt and people need to get over that sort of thing in their own time

Occulus
September 21st, 2010, 09:25 PM
oh she'll be back , she is just butt hurt and people need to get over that sort of thing in their own time

I went Googling and couldn't find anything one way or the other. Or about a third season, in fact, which doesn't really worry me because the show's so highly rated and well-received. I have to wonder, though, because that letter felt really final, a walk-away-without-a-backward-look sort of thing.

mandogater
September 21st, 2010, 09:26 PM
I loved this episode and Pete with the Icarus wings for the win.
Myka talking down H.G. made sense to me because Myka understood her better than any of the other characters.
Kelly deciding to leave Pete sucks. I thought she could handle it, but nearly hacking the one you love into bits would freak anyone out.
The $64,000 question of the season is will Myka come back or not? I see two possibilities, one, she really was written out, which would suck big time, or two, early next season something happens to suck her back in. Only time amd maybe Twitter will tell.That is if we ever hear about a third season being green light.

Replicator Todd
September 21st, 2010, 10:25 PM
I don't want Myka to leave. :(

Osiristi
September 21st, 2010, 10:55 PM
Umm... There's going to be that Christmas Special and unless it's a flashback to last Christmas, Myka should be coming back for it...

MIZA
September 21st, 2010, 11:29 PM
Umm... There's going to be that Christmas Special and unless it's a flashback to last Christmas, Myka should be coming back for it...

so it is the last episode of the season? thanks but there is a Christmas Special ? ?

mr_kennedy
September 22nd, 2010, 12:42 AM
I liked this episode

Wonder if where HG is going? where it is it doesnt sound good

I hope Myka returns next season its the dynamic between her and Pete that makes this show so interesting

Icarus Wings were awesome, wish we'd had abit more time to explore Warehouse 2, maybe we will revist it in season 3?

Inquisitor
September 22nd, 2010, 02:05 AM
Usually when a show ends (or season break), I feel that I can watch the show again. For example I've watched Stargate and many other shows quite a few times (mainly while studying, lol).

For some reason, with Myka leaving, the show feels sad to me, I know that it's going to end up with her leaving, I don't think I could rewatch it.

I feel that the ending was very depressing, but was well done.

Spimman
September 22nd, 2010, 05:51 AM
What a great final episode to a really awesome Season of Warehouse 13.

The investigation to find HG was really cool. I loved seeing them piece together all the clues to finally find her and the showdown at Yellowstone was awesome. I think McPherson was likely wanting to hold the world hostage for power where HG had this planned the whole time!

The Pete mini-romance coming to an end was well done and fun, kinda sad but I'm glad it's over.

Did anyone else see Artie's face when he hugged Claudia after telling her she wouldn't have to do anything she didn't want to...not very confident. :S

Ending with Myka resigning and leaving the Warehouse and show. It seemed really final for me. I think if she were coming back they would have left a cliffhanger or something. I'm not really happy about this, but I really liked Kate on NCIS but once Ziva came along I agree she is a better fit so maybe whoever replaces Myka will add more to the show. I'll keep an open mind, but I will miss Myka. :(

mr_kennedy
September 22nd, 2010, 06:09 AM
What a great final episode to a really awesome Season of Warehouse 13.

The investigation to find HG was really cool. I loved seeing them piece together all the clues to finally find her and the showdown at Yellowstone was awesome. I think McPherson was likely wanting to hold the world hostage for power where HG had this planned the whole time!

The Pete mini-romance coming to an end was well done and fun, kinda sad but I'm glad it's over.

Did anyone else see Artie's face when he hugged Claudia after telling her she wouldn't have to do anything she didn't want to...not very confident. :S

Ending with Myka resigning and leaving the Warehouse and show. It seemed really final for me. I think if she were coming back they would have left a cliffhanger or something. I'm not really happy about this, but I really liked Kate on NCIS but once Ziva came along I agree she is a better fit so maybe whoever replaces Myka will add more to the show. I'll keep an open mind, but I will miss Myka. :(

1: Yes thats what i think, Mcpherson wanted money and he was going to use the Trident to do it

2: Yes i noticed Arties face 2, maybe that doesnt boed well for Claudia :S

3: I really hope they dont replace Myka, i loved the dynamic between the two, IDK if i could watch Pete with someone else thats not Myka

SunKrux
September 22nd, 2010, 07:18 AM
1st - Joanne Kelly isn't about to pull a David Curuso (remember him from NYPDBlue? He left after the first season because he felt he deserved way more money? How long did it take him to get another show?) because she is way to smart and humble to pull that. So Myka will be back, that I have no doubt.

2nd - OMG they broke my heart with her leaving though. I know some people will think I'm nuts (heck a lot do already) but I haven't been this enamored of a show since Farscape (and I LOVE ME SOME SCAPE) or of a character since Aeryn...and this is the show and Myka is the character.

3rd - I'm kinda tired of folks saying that HG was a waste of character (no one here has said it just other places). She wasn't a waste of character, they just didn't want to believe that she really was playing them all, especially Myka and now they don't want to buy that she really wasn't evil but completely wacko nuts with grief and no longer cared about anything or anyone. I LOVED HG and hope they'll bring her back since they didn't kill or re-bronze her.

4th - the wait for S3 announcement is going to give me a freakin' ulcer. :(

Spimman
September 22nd, 2010, 08:34 AM
1st - Joanne Kelly isn't about to pull a David Curuso (remember him from NYPDBlue? He left after the first season because he felt he deserved way more money? How long did it take him to get another show?) because she is way to smart and humble to pull that. So Myka will be back, that I have no doubt.

If Myka does leave the show I think it will be because she was written out of the show, not because she left to pursue more money. Finding out about this will likely take a while, do any of you follow her on Twitter?

3rd - I'm kinda tired of folks saying that HG was a waste of character (no one here has said it just other places). She wasn't a waste of character, they just didn't want to believe that she really was playing them all, especially Myka and now they don't want to buy that she really wasn't evil but completely wacko nuts with grief and no longer cared about anything or anyone. I LOVED HG and hope they'll bring her back since they didn't kill or re-bronze her.

She was a fun character, but I don't really care to see her again. It did take me a while to warm up to her though.

SyFy isn't dumb enough to throw away one of it's highest rated shows ever, it's coming!

jelgate
September 22nd, 2010, 09:49 AM
Lets be honest if Joanne Kelly was going to leave the show (rather her choice or production reasons) we would be hearing about. These things don't stay quiet in fandom.

Jeffer
September 22nd, 2010, 04:05 PM
very good ep. Was the ooze just there to distract Pete and Myka? It seems weird if it was how would she know that they were going to come in at that moment. I hope that Myka isn't gone for good it would for sure hurt the show. The ended felt really sad tho

Gem of Tigress
September 22nd, 2010, 05:00 PM
wow. that was a shocker. sad that Myka left but she'll be back, you can't get out that easy something will come up and she'll have to come back. great way to wrap up HG. seeing Artie hugging Claudia after she brought up the whole " you'll be ready thing" looks like he lied to her. glad they got rid of Kelly, kinda saw that coming. when Pete said "i love you" i knew it was over. great eppy overall, it will be a looooooooooong wait for Season 3!.

SunKrux
September 22nd, 2010, 06:38 PM
If Myka does leave the show I think it will be because she was written out of the show, not because she left to pursue more money. Finding out about this will likely take a while, do any of you follow her on Twitter?

Joanne doesn't do Twitter or anything online. She's a very private person in regards to her non-work life. I have not heard that she wanted out or that they were going to permanently write her out, trust me it would have been leaked some how.

She was a fun character, but I don't really care to see her again. It did take me a while to warm up to her though.

Well I for one would LOVE to see HG again because for me, she was the better "big bad" then MacPherson. He was just plain evil and mean...HG wasn't. I think deep down she did genuinely care about the team but the decades of being bronzed and having all that grief and guilt swirling around in her head and the thoughts of wanting to make the world a better place frelled her mind but good. Someone, somewhere else online said that Myka was the only one who saw the good in HG. I think that's how and why she was able to talk HG out of the Trident, HG is deep down, good but went batturdcrazy because of the grief and guilt over her daughter's death and the fact that the better world she had hoped for really wasn't what she had in mind.

SyFy isn't dumb enough to throw away one of it's highest rated shows ever, it's coming!

I use to think that about Farscape too, but SyFy threw it away basically.

jelgate said
Lets be honest if Joanne Kelly was going to leave the show (rather her choice or production reasons) we would be hearing about. These things don't stay quiet in fandom.

WORD! Joanne is smart and I honestly don't think she'd walk out on a show that is this popular and one that she clearly loves doing. I also don't think that Jack would be dumb enough to write out one of the leads, regardless of what some think about his all consuming love of Allison. Jack, I believe in all honesty, loves the entire cast/crew of this show. So I say as long as everyone involved is still loving it and I've yet to see or hear of anyone not, please keep it going.

lordofseas
September 22nd, 2010, 08:33 PM
I'm still hoping for HG to die a heroic death.

MIZA
September 23rd, 2010, 01:30 AM

2nd - OMG they broke my heart with her leaving though. I know some people will think I'm nuts (heck a lot do already) but I haven't been this enamored of a show since Farscape (and I LOVE ME SOME SCAPE) or of a character since Aeryn...and this is the show and Myka is the character.

oh i feel you Sunkrux :), but i pretty sure it will be renewed , i liked HG too, but i like Myka and Pete more wouldn't you agree ?

SunKrux
September 23rd, 2010, 06:54 AM
oh i feel you Sunkrux :), but i pretty sure it will be renewed , i liked HG too, but i like Myka and Pete more wouldn't you agree ?

Oh yeah if I had to chose between Pete & Myka or HG, sadly I'd have to let HG go. :D But I'm hopeful we won't ever really have to choose and they'll bring HG back since I really liked her (more than MacPherson) as the "big bad". :D

Spimman
September 23rd, 2010, 07:17 AM
I use to think that about Farscape too, but SyFy threw it away basically.

I don't know enough about Farscape's ratings, but were they really at the same level as Warehouse 13? I'm doubting that they were.

Warehouse 13 continues to set rating records for Syfy. The show's sixth episode, "Burnout," which aired on Aug. 11, was the most watched series telecast in the network's 17-year history, with a total viewership of 4.4 million.

The previous record for the most-watched series telecast on Syfy had been the fifth episode of Warehouse 13, aired the previous week.

Source (http://blastr.com/2009/08/warehouse-13-ratings-set.php)

SyFy will renew this show, it is literally setting ratings records for the network. I'm sure they're just working out contracts and such at the moment.

Spimman
September 23rd, 2010, 07:18 AM
As for Joanne Kelly, I guess nobody here (including myself) really know anything until something leaks one way or the other. I'm more concerned with this than whether or not the show will be renewed, which seems extremely likely.

The bad thing is, since this is a summer only series, they really aren't in any rush to begin filming Season 3 and so we all may be waiting for quite some time! :S

jelgate
September 23rd, 2010, 07:29 AM
I don't know enough about Farscape's ratings, but were they really at the same level as Warehouse 13? I'm doubting that they were.

Source (http://blastr.com/2009/08/warehouse-13-ratings-set.php)
SyFy will renew this show, it is literally setting ratings records for the network. I'm sure they're just working out contracts and such at the moment.

Farscape has budget problems. Thats why despite its numbers it was cancelled.

As I have said before I highly doubt the show is going to be cancelled. Less shows have been renewed. Look at Sanctuary.

Replicator Todd
September 23rd, 2010, 03:43 PM
I'm still hoping for HG to die a heroic death.

Indeed.

SunKrux
September 23rd, 2010, 06:43 PM

Farscape had very good ratings.

SyFy MAY renew it...they've made stupid decisions before. I'm hoping that they're just hammering out marketing or backing issues and that's the hold up. I will not count any of the actors (not saying their lying but it's not official until it's from SyFy) saying they're coming back especially since even Jack Kenny show runner had to retract his statement that they'd been renewed.

Farscape has budget problems. Thats why despite its numbers it was cancelled.

As I have said before I highly doubt the show is going to be cancelled. Less shows have been renewed. Look at Sanctuary.

Yes there were budget issues for Farscape in that both SyFy & EMI (the company who owned Jim Henson Productions back then) were pretty much bankrupt. But there were other issues too, SyFy was not satisfied by Farscape's ratings in spite of how good they were. So just because the show has good ratings does not guarantee that SyFy will renew a show.

I doubt it too but I'm not holding my breath. ;)

aretood2
September 23rd, 2010, 07:05 PM
I loved this episode. The two parter had so many great character moments. I loved the father/daughter moments with Claudia and Artie. At the end where she almost cried, that really got to me. So did Myka's leaving.

On a side note, you folks do realize that these kind of stunts are nothing knew for tv right? Someone is always thrown out the door for the season final. Now that's no guarantee, but I am not worried at all about J. Kelly leaving. I doubt it will happen unless she gets an offer she can't refuse.

Seeing the "human resources" regent was nice. I like him, he's a good replacement for Valda. And I have to mention what Myka said about Claudia in her letter....that she was the only adult there :P That was awesome!

lordofseas
September 23rd, 2010, 08:34 PM
I highly doubt that she's leaving. It's probably just a season cliffhanger.

SunKrux
September 23rd, 2010, 09:23 PM
lordofseas - exactly. Joanne is a smart lady. I don't see her leaving the one of the highest rated SyFy shows. I think the entire cast/crew are still very much "in love" with making this show we all love and I highly doubt any of them will leave it too soon.

jelgate
September 23rd, 2010, 09:50 PM
lordofseas - exactly. Joanne is a smart lady. I don't see her leaving the one of the highest rated SyFy shows. I think the entire cast/crew are still very much "in love" with making this show we all love and I highly doubt any of them will leave it too soon.

For the record I don't think Myka or Kelly is leaving the show. But if her character was to leave the show it would be more on the production side to choose to end of her character or not. Unless her contract is about to expire. I doubt that as well.

SunKrux
September 25th, 2010, 01:31 PM
For the record I don't think Myka or Kelly is leaving the show. But if her character was to leave the show it would be more on the production side to choose to end of her character or not. Unless her contract is about to expire. I doubt that as well.

I don't think Joanne is leaving either and I highly doubt her contract is set to expire. I'm sure that was all negotiated well before the S2 finale.

As for when they start filming, that doesn't happen until March anyway so no point in worrying about when filming starts. That's when they started last year. We just knew earlier last year that the show as renewed. This year we don't. Sadly. *sighs and reaches for more Tums*

the fifth man
September 25th, 2010, 07:16 PM
I highly doubt that she's leaving. It's probably just a season cliffhanger.

I feel the same way. They will drag her back somehow.

mr_kennedy
September 25th, 2010, 09:36 PM
Ive heard rumours that it will be resolved in the Christmas special :)

the fifth man
September 25th, 2010, 09:38 PM
Ive heard rumours that it will be resolved in the Christmas special :)

That would work for me.

Skydiver
September 26th, 2010, 06:00 PM
i am willing to bet, for the christmas special, something happens to the warehouse and myka is the only one that can fix it, thus allowing her time to decompress and destress and allowing her to 'make amends' for her error in judgment

she'll realize that they ALL have moments of misplaced trust and that by someone always disagreeing, they have a good balance

SunKrux
September 26th, 2010, 06:46 PM
i am willing to bet, for the christmas special, something happens to the warehouse and myka is the only one that can fix it, thus allowing her time to decompress and destress and allowing her to 'make amends' for her error in judgment

she'll realize that they ALL have moments of misplaced trust and that by someone always disagreeing, they have a good balance

I don't want them to "brush all the angst of Myka under the rug" with the Christmas special. That's the fear I have. I'll just have to wait and see. I'm not so good with the waiting. LOL

mandogater
September 26th, 2010, 10:18 PM
I don't want them to "brush all the angst of Myka under the rug" with the Christmas special. That's the fear I have. I'll just have to wait and see. I'm not so good with the waiting. LOL

Join the club!

VSS
October 1st, 2010, 01:00 AM
I'm late to the party but I just wanted to add that I really enjoyed this season (just hearing the song & watching the credits brings a big 'ol smile to my face) and the finale. I don't believe for one second that Myka will not be returning, it never even occurred to me until I read some comments here. It's a cliffhanger, but not one that made me want to throw anything at the TV screen!

Loved seeing Yellowstone (well, there aren't that many big deciduous trees there, but we'll give them a pass on that) my family goes there all the time and my son was thrilled! Though we're sick to death of hearing about the supervolcano, it was cool to see "our" park featured in our favorite show. But fly into Casper? HG would have picked Bozeman!

I really enjoyed HG, I think they should have kept that story line going a little bit longer. I suppose it's not over yet- I wonder where she's gone? If she's not bronzed, she'll figure a way out of "prison".

Also, loved Myka & Pete's interactions this episode. I think it's hard to write a convincing male/female team without the romantic or sexual connotations. The brother/sister approach seems to work really well here- though when Pete was talking on the phone to Kelly and he told her he loved her, Joanne's acting was great- for a second I thought "Oh no- she has romantic feelings for Pete," and then in the next moment realized Myka was just uncomfortable hearing a personal conversation. Well done! As was Pete's reaction at the end- running after Myka. Nice. He's not going to let her take off just like that- I'm sure. :)

mandogater
October 1st, 2010, 10:14 PM
Also, loved Myka & Pete's interactions this episode. I think it's hard to write a convincing male/female team without the romantic or sexual connotations. The brother/sister approach seems to work really well here- though when Pete was talking on the phone to Kelly and he told her he loved her, Joanne's acting was great- for a second I thought "Oh no- she has romantic feelings for Pete," and then in the next moment realized Myka was just uncomfortable hearing a personal conversation. Well done! As was Pete's reaction at the end- running after Myka. Nice. He's not going to let her take off just like that- I'm sure. :)

I was wondering about that myself considering what happened with her last partner. I really like your reasoning about the scene.

Killdeer
October 3rd, 2010, 07:17 AM

I've really appreciated the way they've written Pete & Myka. When they started the show, I fully expected them to play the romantic angle between the two of them, but I've really enjoyed the brother/sister angle they've been working, partially because it is just so unusual in a show with a male & female lead like this.

As far as the scene in the car goes, that threw me for a moment too, because for a second I thought that maybe Myka was upset about Pete's relationship with Kelly, and the way they've played it so far, that would have been a little out of the blue. But at the end it made sense to me. My take is that Myka had, even at that point, already made the decision to leave. She just had to clean up her mess as far as possible before she did. But I think this scene is a little foreshadowing of that, and that the grief on her face is her thinking about having to leave all of them behind.

DSG1
October 3rd, 2010, 01:21 PM
Since Myka drove off in Pete's truck, I'd say it's a good bet she'll be back.

poundpuppy29
October 3rd, 2010, 03:08 PM
I saw the ep and I loved it I know she will be back can't wait to see how they write it

Pharaoh Atem
October 5th, 2010, 01:55 AM
:danielanime08::danielanime08:

About all I can muster right now great ending to a awesome season !!!!

I really love this show

Claudia Artie made me cry so badly love those two*

Linda06
December 10th, 2010, 07:13 AM
Well, that was one heck of a rollercoaster ep. Pete flying = AWESOME :D And I also noticed Artie's face when he was reassuring Claudia, he didn't look at all convincing :S And I don't normally notice these things :p I really thought Pete found someone to love and who loves him back :( He deserves it. But I guess some people just can't handle that kind of life. I'm sure he'll find someone who can handle it. In the end I felt sorry for H.G. It was so very wrong what she was about to do, but at the same time I didn't feel hate or anger toward her. But Myka really took the betrayal from H.G. pretty badly. So bad that she felt she had to leave. Maybe she just needs time to process what's happened and to reevaluate her life. I dion't think we've seen the last of her. I hope not. When this show first started I didn't really take to Myka, but as the show went on she grew on me. Now I love her and her quirky sense of humour so I hope the others find a way to convince her to come back.

Linda06
December 11th, 2010, 02:29 PM
I've really appreciated the way they've written Pete & Myka. When they started the show, I fully expected them to play the romantic angle between the two of them, but I've really enjoyed the brother/sister angle they've been working, partially because it is just so unusual in a show with a male & female lead like this.

As far as the scene in the car goes, that threw me for a moment too, because for a second I thought that maybe Myka was upset about Pete's relationship with Kelly, and the way they've played it so far, that would have been a little out of the blue. But at the end it made sense to me. My take is that Myka had, even at that point, already made the decision to leave. She just had to clean up her mess as far as possible before she did. But I think this scene is a little foreshadowing of that, and that the grief on her face is her thinking about having to leave all of them behind.

Yeah it's such a breath of fresh air to have a male/female pairing and not have the inevitable "shipping" together. Long may it continue. I like the way they've developed it to a more brother/sisterly type relationship, it fits better with this show IMO.

As for the car scene, I think maybe Myka is a little uncomfortable with this type of talk.

SunKrux
December 11th, 2010, 05:24 PM
Not everyone sees Myka's response as her feeling uncomfortable with that kind of talk. Some of us do see it as her being kind of sad that she's not Pete's "the one" (yet). We also do not see their relationship as brother/sister because really the way they look at each other sometimes is sooooo not the way I EVER looked at my brothers. :D

That's the beauty of perception. We are not all going to perceive what we see the same exact way.

aretood2
December 11th, 2010, 07:43 PM
Not everyone sees Myka's response as her feeling uncomfortable with that kind of talk. Some of us do see it as her being kind of sad that she's not Pete's "the one" (yet). We also do not see their relationship as brother/sister because really the way they look at each other sometimes is sooooo not the way I EVER looked at my brothers. :D

That's the beauty of perception. We are not all going to perceive what we see the same exact way.

You know, they could just be playing you like Jack/Sam Shippers. SG writers teased them hard...I don't think WH13 writers are above that....

SunKrux
December 11th, 2010, 09:55 PM
You know, they could just be playing you like Jack/Sam Shippers. SG writers teased them hard...I don't think WH13 writers are above that....

Just as the writers could be playing you with how super smart, talented and kind Claudia is. Maybe she'll turn out to be the next big bad. You never know what the writers are up too.

Linda06
December 12th, 2010, 05:16 AM

True, we don't see things the same. But if they are going to develop this into something more I hope it's further down the line and that they do it justice. I really hate them (generaL THEM, NOT wh13 them ;)) writing ships into shows and completely ruining the whole thing with either over developing it to death or stringing us along with it then dropping it like a dead weight. Which is why I am very reluctant to ship these days. That's why I like the way the Myka/Pete relationship and the way it's being developed, I don't see any real shippiness in the writing or the acting but I appreciate that others do see it. Other shows who will remain nameless could have learned a thing or two about how to write it for both sets of fans who either want to see or or don't.

I know what it's like to see a ship and have it completely ruined/destroyed. I hope this doesn't happen for you guys, I hope maybe further down the line you guys get what you want and it's down justice :D I would hate to see yet another badly written and executed ship in scifi.

SunKrux
December 13th, 2010, 07:19 AM
True, we don't see things the same. But if they are going to develop this into something more I hope it's further down the line and that they do it justice. I really hate them (generaL THEM, NOT wh13 them ;)) writing ships into shows and completely ruining the whole thing with either over developing it to death or stringing us along with it then dropping it like a dead weight. Which is why I am very reluctant to ship these days. That's why I like the way the Myka/Pete relationship and the way it's being developed, I don't see any real shippiness in the writing or the acting but I appreciate that others do see it. Other shows who will remain nameless could have learned a thing or two about how to write it for both sets of fans who either want to see or or don't.

I know what it's like to see a ship and have it completely ruined/destroyed. I hope this doesn't happen for you guys, I hope maybe further down the line you guys get what you want and it's down justice :D I would hate to see yet another badly written and executed ship in scifi.

I hope they do hook them up in a couple more seasons. I didn't want it right away because as Joanne said in an old interview, it would cheapen the characters and no one wants that. I'd rather they keep building on the relationship as friends first then move to the ship aspect. I swear to gods if they pull a Bones on me I'll hunt Jack Kenny down and hurt him. The only reason Hart Hanson hasn't been hunted down is that he's at least giving me Angela & Hodgins.

Linda06
December 13th, 2010, 07:51 AM
I hope they do hook them up in a couple more seasons. I didn't want it right away because as Joanne said in an old interview, it would cheapen the characters and no one wants that. I'd rather they keep building on the relationship as friends first then move to the ship aspect. I swear to gods if they pull a Bones on me I'll hunt Jack Kenny down and hurt him. The only reason Hart Hanson hasn't been hunted down is that he's at least giving me Angela & Hodgins.

Oh don't even mention Bones :mckay: I gave up with Bones this season, I watched the first ep but I really didn't enjoy it like I used to so I haven't watched it since so I have no idea if they're still stringing the whole Bones/Booth thing along. I was so wanting them to hook up up in the end I got that fed up with it that I just wanted them to either get them together or just drop the whole thing completely. There is such a thing as doing the whole will they/won't they to oblivion that in the end if they do eventually hook up people just don't care any more.

Only two shows IMO has ever had pass marks when it comes to shipping and they are Farscape and Deep space 9 :D Oh and maybe Babylon 5. I wasn't a Sheridan/Delenn shipper but I have to admit that was done very well. If they do ship Mkya/Pete eventually I hope they used these examples on shipping and not "other" shows ;)

aretood2
December 13th, 2010, 07:53 AM
Just as the writers could be playing you with how super smart, talented and kind Claudia is. Maybe she'll turn out to be the next big bad. You never know what the writers are up too.

That would be awesome! :D My reasons for liking her are a bit complicated to tell you the truth....

SunKrux
December 13th, 2010, 06:44 PM
Oh don't even mention Bones :mckay: I gave up with Bones this season, I watched the first ep but I really didn't enjoy it like I used to so I haven't watched it since so I have no idea if they're still stringing the whole Bones/Booth thing along. I was so wanting them to hook up up in the end I got that fed up with it that I just wanted them to either get them together or just drop the whole thing completely. There is such a thing as doing the whole will they/won't they to oblivion that in the end if they do eventually hook up people just don't care any more.

Only two shows IMO has ever had pass marks when it comes to shipping and they are Farscape and Deep space 9 :D Oh and maybe Babylon 5. I wasn't a Sheridan/Delenn shipper but I have to admit that was done very well. If they do ship Mkya/Pete eventually I hope they used these examples on shipping and not "other" shows ;)

Yeah I gave up on trying to care about Bones/Booth shippage because Hart thinks that most fans enjoy the way he's handling it. I focus on the rest of the cast. Although, this past weeks ep was REALLY good. But yeah...didn't really do anything to move the Bones/Booth relationship on, just further proved that Hart is being a tool in that regards.

Yes Farscape did a fabulous job with the ship. The writers didn't freak out after they got John/Aeryn together and kept writing them as they'd always been writing them, they were just a couple as well.

That would be awesome! :D My reasons for liking her are a bit complicated to tell you the truth....

I'll take your word for it but don't really care. She's an okay character, imho and I'm cool with that. I don't need or want anyone pushing her on me.

MIZA
January 13th, 2011, 06:54 PM
I remember in the first season that Artie said that the first Warehouse was built 1898, but how come there is Warehouse 2 ? that was a little confusing to me

jelgate
January 13th, 2011, 07:05 PM
I remember in the first season that Artie said that the first Warehouse was built 1898, but how come there is Warehouse 2 ? that was a little confusing to me

I believe its Warehouse 13 was built in 1898. Warehouse 1 was created in ancient Greece

MIZA
January 14th, 2011, 10:22 PM
I believe its Warehouse 13 was built in 1898. Warehouse 1 was created in ancient Greece

thanks Jelgate ?

Angela V
April 16th, 2011, 01:35 PM
I dunno. I found this 2 parter lacking. Maybe it was because I had to wait for so long for City TV to finally hair it in the middle of the night but accidently not air part 1 even though the guide said so and I had to watch that one online. Guess at least they put the 2 episodes on line.

I just felt there was not enough said about HG Wells and her motive. Not eveyone knows how the real HG Wells was and I think that needed more explaining. I do not think splitting up storylines helped here at all. I just felt pulled into too many directions.