This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New episodes 14th or 21st

During the Atlantis marathon they said new episodes starting the 14th then a different commercial said the 21st. Which is it? Did they bump it up a week with out us knowing cause I always thought it was the 21st.

There is already a post for this.
    Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Sorry bout that. I saw it way after I made this thread.

Comment

21st. The ad that mentions the 14th is wrong.
        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Well, way to go for them confusing everyone.

-Bloodaxe

Comment

By 21st of January the Canadian’s would have seen all most all of the season’s episodes.
            "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
              By 21st of January the Canadian’s would have seen all most all of the season’s episodes.
              On the 24th we're seeing "The Seige" (Part 1), the second part airs on the 31rst.

Woohoo!
              sigpic
              In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

It's nice living in Seattle.....So close to Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrax1
                  It's nice living in Seattle...
                  That may be the first time that phrase was ever uttered in the history of Seattle.

-IMF
                  "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                  "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                  BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IMForeman
                    That may be the first time that phrase was ever uttered in the history of Seattle.

-IMF
                    You have to be a Pacific NW born and raised to appreciate the climate. It's the most beautiful place I have ever been. Can't say I would ever want to live on the East Coast. Yes , it rains here but atleast it is green. Can't go wrong with all the close mountains. Snowboarding in the winter and hiking in the Summer. Imagine a Summer day that is blue as water and the air smells fresh and clean. Nothing like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Taonas
                      On the 24th we're seeing "The Seige" (Part 1), the second part airs on the 31st,
                      So the season isn't ending with a cliffhanger? That's good! I hate cliffhangers!
                      Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

How do we know it's not ending in a cliffhanger? SG-1 had a three episode arc spanning the gap between the first two seasons... it'd suck, but I'm willing to bet there will be a cliffhanger of some kind.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
                          21st. The ad that mentions the 14th is wrong.
                          Wow, I hope they didn't pay too much for that ad!

Comment

For some reason Scifi doesn't know what it's doing (maybe it was all the tiem they spent hacking up "Rising" last night), but all the TV listings say the 21st, and I seriously doubt Scifi will not show the big BSG blowout considering the full page ads they've taken out in glossy mags

Comment

Originally posted by Quetzcoatl
                              How do we know it's not ending in a cliffhanger? SG-1 had a three episode arc spanning the gap between the first two seasons... it'd suck, but I'm willing to bet there will be a cliffhanger of some kind.
                              Very true; you're probably right.

Comment

Working...
                              X