MGM's Season 1.5 Trailer Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MGM's Season 1.5 Trailer Spoilers

MGM have released their trailer for season 1.5 of SGU, which includeds first look at new aliens.

Trailer here (and some promo pics): http://sgu.mgm.com/

Since some like to pick apart the trailers, which can reveal plot points, rather than spoiling things for everyone heres a thread to discusse it.

Wow.

Comment

I love those aliens. They look great.
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

This is when Stargate Universe becomes truly Stargate but with a twist. Space is just going to take your breath away.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
          MGM have released their trailer for season 1.5 of SGU, which includeds first look at new aliens.

Trailer here (and some promo pics): http://sgu.mgm.com/

Since some like to pick apart the trailers, which can reveal plot points, rather than spoiling things for everyone heres a thread to discusse it.
          I don't think I could be any more hyped for the rest of the season now... incredible trailer.
          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
            This is when Stargate Universe becomes truly Stargate but with a twist. Space is just going to take your breath away.
            Must you continue to tease us?
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

btw. that planet from the trailer reminds me Kobol from BSG
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                Must you continue to tease us?
                Dude, I am bold enough to say, that "Space" was likely as good or even better than almost everything in the last season of SGA and SG-1. With a few exceptions of course.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                  Dude, I am bold enough to say, that "Space" was likely as good or even better than almost everything in the last season of SGA and SG-1. With a few exceptions of course.
                  I'm not questioning the validity of your claim just how you love to say you have already seen Space
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Brilliant trailer. Space can't come soon enough. BTW, is anyone else suspecting that time is starting to slow down?

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                    ZOMG! SGU is totally a BSG rip-off!!!!!11!!!!one!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      I'm not questioning the validity of your claim just how you love to say you have already seen Space
                      If Darren does not give it 4 stars, I am going to yell at him.
                      sigpic

Comment

wow indeed....
                        new planets, new aliens, new ships, new villains

looks like Wright and co didn't lie to us !
                        sigpic
                        ___________Stargate SG-1____________________Stargate Atlantis____________________Stargate Universe
                        ________07.27.97 ~ 06.22.07________________07.16.04 ~ 01.09.09__________________10.02.09 ~ 05.09.11

Comment

Holy sh*t! That was incredible, bloody pumped for the second half of the season now and frankly it seems from the trailer that there will be something for everyone, character drama, weird planets, aliens, gunfights, space battles.

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                            ...and cue the attack for being too much like Galactica...

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
                            ZOMG! SGU is totally a BSG rip-off!!!!!11!!!!one!!!
                            Next we'll learn that they're trying to find this far-off planet called Earth where they can finally settle down and---oh god, it is a ripoff!
                            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Awesome trailer...and Kiva aboard the Destiny...nice. I love that shot when one of the LA guys flies from the gate And these new aliens...well, I actually thought they would look diferent then this, but they still look fantastic. Btw. I've just downloaded that HD version from MGM webpage so I think I would use some shot as a wallpaper.

They are coming...Smurfs!

Comment

Working...
                              X