This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGU make TV Guide's list of "10 Most Anticipated New Fall Shows"

TV Guide: What Are the 10 Most Anticipated New Fall Shows?

The 10 most anticipated new shows are:

1. NCIS: Los Angeles (CBS)
    2. FlashForward (ABC)
    3. Glee (Fox)
    4. V (ABC)
    5. The Vampire Diaries (CW)
    6. The Good Wife (CBS)
    7. Three Rivers (CBS)
    8. The Jay Leno Show(NBC)
    9. Trauma (NBC)
    10. Stargate Universe (SyFy)

The research survey was conducted Aug. 25-27, and 3,669 of the approximately 10,000 members of TVGuide.com's TV Team research panel participated.
    http://www.tvguide.com/News/10-Antic...w-1009428.aspx

That's really cool to see, considering SGU (and SyFy) is the only non-major network show that made it into the list. Well, I don't know what the CW is considered, but it's not a cable channel...and seems relatively on-par with ABC, CBS and Fox as far as "major network-ness" goes
    Sig by Pandora's Box
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
      That's really cool to see, considering SGU (and SyFy) is the only non-major network show that made it into the list. Well, I don't know what the CW is considered, but it's not a cable channel...and seems relatively on-par with ABC, CBS and Fox as far as "major network-ness" goes
      Yeh its pretty good considering, that there are about 23 new shows alone on major US brodcast networks, without counting new shows on cable networks.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
        Yeh its pretty good considering, that there are about 23 new shows alone on major US brodcast networks, without counting new shows on cable networks.
        Even better
        Sig by Pandora's Box
        sigpic

Comment

im a little concerned that vampire diaries and the jay leno show are ahead of it but hey it made the top 10 list so its still very good

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
            im a little concerned that vampire diaries and the jay leno show are ahead of it but hey it made the top 10 list so its still very good
            I wouldn't be... Jay Leno is a popular guy, and The Vampire Diaries is a show that is not only based on books - thus carries its own fanbase - it's also coming on the back of the success of Twilight.

It's like comparing apples and oranges. It's on the list, that is worth rejoicing.
            Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevil View Post
              I wouldn't be... Jay Leno is a popular guy, and The Vampire Diaries is a show that is not only based on books - thus carries its own fanbase - it's also coming on the back of the success of Twilight.

It's like comparing apples and oranges. It's on the list, that is worth rejoicing.
              Twilight and True Blood
              || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

The Jay Leno Show? Really?
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                  Jay Leno is a sleeping pill. That could be one of the reasons his show is on the list.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                    His old show was on the air for, what - 17 years? Are you honestly surprised there are people who look forward to seeing him back on the screen?
                    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Wow what awesome news this is. Hopefully it will boost both the Cred of SGU and the viewership. I've always had faith in SGU, despite still being pissed off that SGA was culled wayyyy before its time as a result, and the latest Trailers and the recent buzz will hopefully get SGU off to a smashing success.
                      Sheppard: ..."You guys do have names, right?"
                      ..."Let me guess ... Steve?"
                      <He was cool..for a Wraith!>

Comment

Couldnt be happier!

Comment

WOOT! my two favorite shows made the list. NCIS and Stargate!

Comment

Originally posted by Deevil View Post
                            ...the back of the success of Twilight.
                            Also known as "the place where a knife needs to be stabbed"
                            "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                            Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                            Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                            Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                            Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig View Post
                              His old show was on the air for, what - 17 years? Are you honestly surprised there are people who look forward to seeing him back on the screen?
                              I know I shouldn't be, but I am. In all the times I've seen it, Leno's never even made me crack a smile--much less laugh. The man's hopelessly boring and completely uninteresting, and never says anything of note.

....maybe that's why middle America loves him so much.
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                              X