Alaina Huffman (Tamara Johansen)
    34.96%
    Julia Anderson (Vanessa James)
    24.39%
    Jennifer Spence (Lisa Park)
    8.54%
    Ming-Na (Camille Wray)
    7.32%
    Last edited by Stormtrooper; 01 October 2010, 08:46 PM.
    sigpic

I reject your reality and substitute my Fran.

Joking aside, see my sig.
    Last edited by Eternal Density; 25 August 2009, 05:26 AM. Reason: no need to say ChloeChloeChloe when I can just reference my sig.
    "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
    Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
    Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
    Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
    Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Based completely on the little character information we have...and (believe it or not), it's a sort of hard choice for me. But...Chloe
      Sig by Pandora's Box
      sigpic

Comment

um, they're all average to

but if one had a Zsat pointed at the family globules of splendor and tupping germinating , i'd pick CHLOE

Comment

the choices are too sexy...my brain just melted...also the real miss universe(and all those before hand are NOT hot)

Comment

Tamara Johansen. Nuff said.
            sigpic

Comment

even the main girls are only in 16 episodes? i wonder why, i wonder if is the same 16 or if they overlap so atleast one of them is in every episode, hmmmm.
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
              Quotes!
              - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
              - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
              sigpic

Comment

Being that I'm a nice guy I wouldn't say no to any of them but gun to head I would have to go with Chloe, but Lisa and Tamara are great too.

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                  even the main girls are only in 16 episodes? i wonder why, i wonder if is the same 16 or if they overlap so atleast one of them is in every episode, hmmmm.
                  If their going to have a truly ensemble cast, then i would expect all the main cast to be in every episode.

As for the actual topic - WRAY Why choose a girl when you can choose a woman
                  Last edited by Madwelshboy; 25 August 2009, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Do you even have to ask? I think my choice is kind of obvious
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      Do you even have to ask? I think my choice is kind of obvious
                      Rush?
                      Stolen Kosovo
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                        You should remember that the information comes from IMDb
                        Last edited by EvilSpaceAlien; 25 August 2009, 08:20 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'd pick Chloe. Plus I think imdb says they're only in 16 episodes because information hasn't been released on the other episodes yet as far as I know, so they couldn't say for sure who is going to be in the last four episodes.

Comment

Or they die all at the end of Ep 16 in a guest explosion by Michael Bay!
                            sigpic
                            A lot of the things that made Stargate awesome, but just with steroids, spread all over it. - Brian J. Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Helmar View Post
                              Or they die all at the end of Ep 16 in a guest explosion by Michael Bay!
                              Ha! Guest explosion!

Wray.

Comment

Working...
                              X