No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just did a charity walk, 8 miles over the dales (lots of hills ack) so am now exhausted especially as it ws 94 degrees with no shade or breeze and decided I needed ben to help me relax sooooo

ok bad idea am now even hotter

banner by E.K.R
    If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
    "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

yes i do love all those piccys... i love that one with the double gate and the five ben's mmm sooo many uses.. *gets swatted by PG paddle* yea i think i needed that.
      sigpic

Comment

Right testing new and improve signature....

Comment

Ah muuuuuuuuch better and woohoo it's clickable!

Comment

Hey Angie,

That's a great siggy...I like this new improved version and what a wonderful set of pics for it! You are really getting to grips with this arty stuff.

Comment

OH angie... i do love that new and improved siggy... VERY SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Well, as of tomorrow morning (6am) I will be heading for Colorado...that means no GW or sexy Ben until July 15, unless the hotel has computers that guests can use for cheap ...and in that case i may be on GW, but if not, i will see you all on the 15 or 16...depending on how much i am too busy drooling during the premieres
                sigpic

Comment

ya same here, but I'll still be playin' on GW tonite.
                  sigpic

Comment

Have a lovely holiday Ladies...*see you* when you return if you don't manage to get online before.

Ben sends you off!

He hopes you find time for plenty of sea...sand... GOOD VIEWS SUCH AS THIS... *HMMM, does Colerado have sea & sand? I'll have to look at my atlas!*

And swimming...either sea...

Or Pool!

ENJOY YOUR VACATION

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                      Have a lovely holiday Ladies...*see you* when you return if you don't manage to get online before.

He hopes you find time for plenty of sea...sand... GOOD VIEWS SUCH AS THIS... *HMMM, does Colerado have sea & sand? I'll have to look at my atlas!*
                      Colorado is a mountianous state in the western half (with peaks over 12,000 ft) and flat in the eastern half.

Sorry I don't the metric equivalant of 12,000 ft.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                        Colorado is a mountianous state in the western half (with peaks over 12,000 ft) and flat in the eastern half.

Sorry I don't the metric equivalant of 12,000 ft.
                        Thanks hon... always knew my Geography was pretty bad! And don't worry about the conversion...we may supposedly be metric but I'm still of the generation that mentally thinks in Feet and Inches. Shows that whatever you learn in your beginning 10 years really does matter!

Comment

I was going to post this awhile ago but I got kick off the forum at the time but it still pertains now.

Tame, come back Tame.

Comment

LOL...see what happens when I hear John cry out like that....and then I SEE him stoking his new shiny toy...(Kas...you are so GOOD!!! )

I am amazed at all of the wonderful new artwork here...Ben just looks GORGEOUS as always... *sigh* we get to see him TONIGHT!!!!

The first airing of the Lowdown is on tonight on Sci-Fi...so all of you People that can....Do THAT thing...so those that can't ....can still...well you KNOW....
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

well seein' as GW as a drannit last nite.. didnt get to play so i gots bout 30 mins to play right now.

anyway have fun, stay safe and see all ya thunkers on fri some time. (if not sooner.)
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                                The first airing of the Lowdown is on tonight on Sci-Fi...so all of you People that can....Do THAT thing...so those that can't ....can still...well you KNOW....
                                Well, I'll certainly...do the best...by using THAT thing...so you won't miss...ya know...any thing!

(May take a while though as I have to wait for some kind souls to share the lowdown on the internet. )

Comment

Working...
                                X