This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where is "The Chair"

where is the atlantis chair that we saw in the intro to rising before the city took off? i havent seen it in atlantis so far. shouldnt it be some where in the central area where the atlantis team is?

-Puddleman
    Last edited by puddleman; 24 July 2004, 12:23 PM.

well it's not in the gate room... I hope they find one... it is most likely in another part of the city.

Comment

That is a one big city. Hope they don't take too long to explore it. The "closet/transporter" was pretty cool. Need one of those for work and home.

Comment

The city is very large and it will take time to explore everything. I'm sure there are secret chambers, underground tunnels and all sorts of stuff. So it may take time
        __

__

Comment

Originally posted by puddleman
          where is "The Chair"
          In "The Living Room"
          Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

The Living Room...

lol
            __

__

Comment

First of all...you need spoiler space for Rising, SG-1 S6 Frozen and SG-1 S7 The Lost City:

Originally posted by puddleman
              where is the atlantis chair that we saw in the intro to rising before the city took off? i havent seen it in atlantis so far. shouldnt it be some where in the central area where the atlantis team is?
              Secondly, go back and watch Rising. The room in which Aiyana is standing with the chair in the background looks exactly like the room where SG-1 arrived and used the Ancient weapon back in Antarctica. The Ancients took off "in their flying city", leaving Aiyana on Earth. The chair is right where they left it...on Earth.

(an opinion which, I'm sure, someone will disagree with )
              Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
              O'Neill: Who doesn't?
              - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
              - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
              once done, cannot be undone...
              brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

I totaly agrea with you. i actualy made a post detailing the whole scene somewhere.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Yeah, poor Aiyana, she got left!
                  __

__

Comment

There is probably a chair in every section of the city in some kind of control room.
                    sigpic

Comment

Maybe they made a new one to have a cup holder. Ya know, all that thinking must get you aweful thirsty...

[serious part]

It very well might be located in other parts of the city. For example, small defense control rooms which are probably located through out the city. They're just figuring out that those little rooms aren't closets- they're transporters. So.. There's a lot more to come.

This show is going to have a plethora of awesome technology.

Comment

Yeh. it's a big city so I'm guessing three or four chairs!
                        __

__

Comment

I think there are 8 arms to Atlantis, right? Then there will probably around 8 chairs, one for each corner.

Comment

Ummmm 5 and a central tower aka the Obelisk.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                            [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

If i'm right the chair is most used to defend ... We haven't seen the part of the city [Wich is probably on top !] with weapons and sheilds and [Other ... things ]

Then in Atlantis u can probably control lot of think only just in thinking !

We'll probably see ones or mores in few weeks ... this weeks we've seen 5-6 new techs then let them times ... they won't show u everything in one episode
                              - Maybe one day you will learn, that your way, is not the only way.
                              - The very young, do not always do what they are told.
                              - The Nox

Comment

Working...
                              X