This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler Tags

hi, im sure this has been posted a 1000 times before but if someone could please let me no anyway id appreciate it, thanks

how do i make my posts so you have to highlight to read it (spoiler tags) - like in my sig below? i dont want to go giving away details to people who havnt seen the episodes yet lol!

thanks again

"But the core of science fiction, is essance has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all..."

Dont let our show die.

[ spoiler ]Your post here [ /spoiler ]

Just without the spaces.
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

You can also take a looks at the tags that are used in your sig by going into the "Edit Signature" function in "My Controls."
      Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

cheers dudes, will use them from now on

"But the core of science fiction, is essance has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all..."

Dont let our show die.

Comment

yeah i was wondering that too. thanks
          sigpic
          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

If you want to know how to use other tags there's a list here:

http://forum.gateworld.net/misc.php?do=bbcode
            sigpic

Comment

There is thread linking sick.
              Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One