X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ratings!!!

Atlantis premiere sets ratings record
    JULY 20, 2004

Stargate Atlantis smashed The SCI FI Channel's ratings records on July 16, becoming the highest-rated series in network history. The 2-hour event "Rising" earned an amazing 3.2 household rating, drawing nearly 4.2 million viewers.
    The premiere was the most-watched cable program of the day among 18 to 49-year-olds and in the 25 to 54-year-old demographic, and made SCI FI the number one cable network of the day among those groups. It's the first SCI FI episode ever to surpass a 3.0 rating, and 4 million viewers.

"Rising" improved a whopping 33 percent on the season premiere of sister show Stargate SG-1, which earned a record-setting 2.4 rating the previous week. The two series will air new episodes back-to-back starting this Friday, July 23, at 9 p.m. Eastern/Pacific on SCI FI!

AWESOME, HUH?!!

Yea, we know. GATEWORLD posted it this morning, and there are three other threads about this.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Don't mean to burst your bubble, but theres like already three threads about this
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

LOL, we're just excited! That's all! Woo-hoo!!!
        Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

so, SG-1 will be riding the coattails of SG:A now?

My personal site www.krawdaddy.net
          Admin/Co-Owner: DiscussNASCAR.com | Admin: DiscussAnything.com | SuperMod: ChopperWeb.net

Comment

It was just the premiere that was advertised to death... There real test will be next week to see how many come back. I would expect the ratings for both to be similar since they will air back-to-back.

Comment

Working...
            X