The Horizon Forums. Where are they

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Horizon Forums. Where are they

What happened to the Horizon forums, I went to the site and the forum link sent me here, I thought, hmm thats kinda weird.

Originally posted by Esquin
    What happened to the Horizon forums, I went to the site and the forum link sent me here, I thought, hmm thats kinda weird.
    Wouldn't that be your first indication that the Horizon forum is here?
    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Esquin
      I hadn't gotten around to posting something about this yet. Sorry about that.

Yeah, the plan was always that the link would be changed to take people to this forum, since it's where all the discussions are taking place. I had mentioned that in an announcement over at the ProBoards forum a few weeks ago.

The ProBoards forum is currently still up at http://stargatehorizon.proboards23.com, but we are looking at this as the main forum, and encourage people to come here. So, the answer to the question is, indeed, the Horizon forum is right here. We actually hope to get some more people to post on a regular basis soon.
      Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

I think it is good that all the main forum is here. You have all acces to it. More people will read and discuss it because they are members. Look at me. I discovered Horizon thanks to Gateworld. No that isn't true. I had discovered Stargate Horizon before I joined Gateworld but I began to explore it more thanks to gateworld. You can answer the questions in here. You'll get more discussions in here than at that board.
        We are facing our future together - Dr. Elizabeth Weir
        Dr. Elisabeth Weir is a proud member of the GTA !
        *~'.:GTA 199:.'~*

Stargate Omega: so much more than a website ! Join the place today.

Comment

Hi guys. Although everybody knew that this big change was coming its still kinda sad. I mean, I adored the "old" forums layout, its awesome colors and the overall feel of it. Oh well, at least this way everyone will be posting over here which will probably spice this place up as well as increase the number of new threads. Cheers Alex for finally implementing this major move. Bye 4 and best of luck to the new episodes.
          Sheppard: ..."You guys do have names, right?"
          ..."Let me guess ... Steve?"
          <He was cool..for a Wraith!>

Comment

Ye, Alex was phasing out the old board, as you'll see I don't post there much. I wasnt so supportive, but once we get the new layout for this section...speaking of which, when is that happening.
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Our section is getting redesigned??? Awesome! Have we seen any design ideas as of yet???

Comment

Ye, I found my way onto to that: http://www.deviantart.com/view/23191189/
                sigpic
                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Just to prevent any false rumors, that was merely something Simon, our 3D artist, suggested some time ago. I haven't even had time to talk to Darren about that. So there aren't any concrete plans as of yet.
                  Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

...But everyone is, of course, quite hopeful.
                    Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
                    Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
                    Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
                    Stargate Destiny, Fan
                    Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Working...
                    X