This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Wraith have been to Bedrosia? SPOILERS

Hmmm, after watching "Lost Boys" it's clear the Wraith have made it to the Milky Way after all. At least long enough to steal the Bedrosian rifle design. Maybe the SGC should give them a call and she if they've been subject to any kullings lately.
    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Prop reuse
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Yes, but why not just reuse the wraith props.... oh I know because if you are shot by a wraith stunner you dont just wake up, you are paralized for a while and that would have not fit into the plot... so these particulary wraith have stunners that dont paralize. They did say the wraith were fracturing so maybe some of them got stuck with the lesser tech.
      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
        Prop reuse
        Even worse! The Wraith have been to the prop room!
        Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
        - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
          Even worse! The Wraith have been to the prop room!
          Those poor Prop-mastering souls...

I wonder if SGA are hiring now...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

There was a lot of reuse in this episode.

-The stunner rifles
            -The Dart
            -Lafanzanous again
            -The Wraith Keeper

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros
              There was a lot of reuse in this episode.

-The stunner rifles
              -The Dart
              -Lafanzanous again
              -The Wraith Keeper
              most of the keepers are reused i think. they all look the same except for the first one with red hair. o yea why r there no others with red hair.
              "Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb!" - Dark Helmet

Comment

LOL I thought i saw those weapons from somewhere

Comment

I didnt notice! What weapons? And where is Bedrosia? It sounds soo familliar! What ep was that?!
                  "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

most of the keepers are reused i think. they all look the same except for the first one with red hair. o yea why r there no others with red hair.
                    Yep, see Sheppard that's why you cut the head off and burn the body.

Now look, she's gone all "Gandalf the white" on yo fool ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros
                      Yep, see Sheppard that's why you cut the head off and burn the body.

Now look, she's gone all "Gandalf the white" on yo fool ass.
                      She looks better than the red hair wraith. I like her Platinum Blonde or pink hair
                      She's hot!

Comment

Maybe she got a "Wraith eye" makeover.

"Oh girlfriend if we don't do something about those split ends I'll just die!"

Comment

Working...
                        X