X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Universe Press Kit

http://scifiwire.com/2009/09/get-a-s...k-at-the-s.php

just got posted, and i'm kind of worried. seeing that season 1 dvd inside, just wondering when it's time before the episode are leaked.

Yep, we came to the same conclusion in the main discussion/speculation thread.
    "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
    Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
    Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
    Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
    Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

oo ok then, my bad, u can lock this up admin.

Comment

Why lock it up? I don't read the general thread very much, and if a fan gets a hold of a presskit (possible) we can discuss/see what's in it.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
          Why lock it up? I don't read the general thread very much, and if a fan gets a hold of a presskit (possible) we can discuss/see what's in it.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
            Agreed. But in the end, it's all up to the Mods/Admins.

Comment

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
              Agreed. But in the end, it's all up to the Mods/Admins.
              Their is no reason for them to lock it up. The general thread is just that a general thread about everything. This is something more specfic and a valid topic. However with press kits come leaks. So it we start drifting into that area or if someone even post a way to view an illegal copy of Stargate then they will close it.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                Their is no reason for them to lock it up. The general thread is just that a general thread about everything. This is something more specfic and a valid topic. However with press kits come leaks. So it we start drifting into that area or if someone even post a way to view an illegal copy of Stargate then they will close it.
                Yea. But atlest they allow us to discuss it alsong as we don't post links to it. Not every forum does what Gateworld does.

Comment

I would love to get my hands on one of those puppies. I wonder if the paper I work for could get one......... probably not.

Comment

I am a reporter and I got the Press Kit on Sept. 3.

The dvd discs are suppose to have the three-part series premiere, "Air."

I started watching it last night, but there was a foul up. The disc that said it had the third episode was actually the same as the first disc and just had episodes 1-2 again.

What I saw was good. I think people are going to like the series.

Spoiler:
                    Jack O'Neill had a couple more funny bits with Eli Wallace that weren't in the trailers.
                    Daniel's "cameo" is actually funny because of what he is doing.
                    A ship named after a beloved general is also featured. Sam has a nice cameo also.
                    The episode sets up everything and introduces the audience to each character. I was surprised by the amount of time spent with Lt. Scott. He is featured very prominately throughout the first two episodes.

The whole thing was a lot more dramatic than some of the other incarnations of Stargate, but it still had some of that old humor the first two shows had.

All and all, I think people are going to like it.
                    Last edited by Darren; 04 September 2009, 11:25 PM.

Comment

How can theyexpect people to review the pilot if it is not complete ?

Comment

Originally posted by JThunder101 View Post
                        I am a reporter and I got the Press Kit on Sept. 3.

The dvd discs are suppose to have the three-part series premiere, "Air."

I started watching it last night, but there was a foul up. The disc that said it had the third episode was actually the same as the first disc and just had episodes 1-2 again.

What I saw was good. I think people are going to like the series.

Spoiler:
                        Jack O'Neill had a couple more funny bits with Eli Wallace that weren't in the trailers.
                        Daniel's "cameo" is actually funny because of what he is doing.
                        A ship named after a beloved general is also featured. Sam has a nice cameo also.
                        The episode sets up everything and introduces the audience to each character. I was surprised by the amount of time spent with Lt. Scott. He is featured very prominately throughout the first two episodes.
                        The whole thing was a lot more dramatic than some of the other incarnations of Stargate, but it still had some of that old humor the first two shows had.

All and all, I think people are going to like it.
                        Mite want to put that in spoiler tags

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                          How can theyexpect people to review the pilot if it is not complete ?
                          This could just be a mix up on this one set. based on their tweets airlock alpha got parts 1,2 and 3

Comment

I went out of my way not to put spoilers in...

Notice I did not go into specifics. Just about everything I mentioned has been brought up elsewhere - the SG-1 cast having cameos. The bulk of the Eli/Jack stuff is in the trailers. I mentioned Lt. Scott but did not get into a lot of specifics about what he did.

I tried to keep it pretty vague.

Comment

Originally posted by JThunder101 View Post
                              I went out of my way not to put spoilers in...

Notice I did not go into specifics. Just about everything I mentioned has been brought up elsewhere - the SG-1 cast having cameos. The bulk of the Eli/Jack stuff is in the trailers. I mentioned Lt. Scott but did not get into a lot of specifics about what he did.

I tried to keep it pretty vague.
                              But then not everybody knows those details and some may not want to know even that little before it airs. Its allways better safe than sorry

Comment

Working...
                              X